Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:05 pm
"Ah, good."

It put him at ease that their hostess was safe. He'd always had the polite habit of asking the hostess to eat first if she hadn't already, but seeing as she wasn't there yet...

"Thank you once again, kind sir."

He took a slab of meat and sank his teeth into it, ripping out a piece and chewing. It took a lot to resist his wolf urges to simply tear all the meat to shreds, but he remembered where he was and restrained himself to a bit of fidgeting in his leg. When Angeles herself returned from the stairs in different wear, he nearly swallowed his paw.

"Ngh... Ah, Ms. Valentine. No no, swords won't be necessary. We have been attended to with the greatest of care. Please, it would pain me to see that you are not at ease here in your own home. Would you mind dining as well?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:54 pm
Mira nodded, she wasn't use to being spoken of in a high light, so hearing this she couldn't say much. "Yes sir." Mira was glad to work with Vincent and followed before the horse ran too far. Her reach and balance kept her from being dragged along so she could actually mount. She had to let go of her blade, which made her feel uneasy, she still wanted to know how she'd prove her worth. No doubt she would try her hardest to prove herself, it was in her mind that she would never fail.  

AzureRed7

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:36 pm
Kageko listened, her only reaction being a slight twitch of the face as Emilia was mentioned. A part of Kageko still couldn't believe that Emilia, the strong Emilia that always snarled at her for some mistake or other, could have been taken away so easily. The fact that her kidnapping had happened so quickly warned the girl that whoever had managed to take the werewolf must be strong.

While thinking through everything that had happened as she nibbled on a vegetable, Kageko noticed Angeles's energy coming down to the floor that they were on. When she appeared in the room and asked the question about how she and the newest addition to their group was being treated, the girl simply nodded quietly to show that she agreed with the werewolf. The last thing that she wanted was a fight, not when she needed some rest. She noticed the various eating patterns of the others, a first for her, but reacted in no way to it. It was simply in their nature and the girl accepted that.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:00 am
Louis had nodded calmly at the werewolf. He was quite a polite fellow for one of his kind, nothing to do with the rude and snappy Emilia.
The vampire raised his head as Angeles appeared, whispered to him and looked at his wound. He did not know if he liked it that she was worried and hated the patronizing tone.
He stood up.
"You are right."
Turning to the rest of the table, he gave them a nod.
"If you'll excuse me."
Then he was gone.
If he did not know where Angeles's room was, the pile of clothing and stuff in front of the door clued him in. He paused on a deep red dress. The style was awful and far too removed from what the head of the Valentine would wear, but he had to admit that the color was gorgeous. He sighed and entered the room, closing the door behind him. Only then did he let go and stumbled to the bathroom. A system of pulleys and tubes was bringing hot water. He removed his clothes, wincing and lowered himself in the hot liquid. He closed his eyes. He needed guidance and with the turn event had taken he was surprised that another vision had not hit him.

----------------------

Vincent led Mira through the darkness. He did not seem to mind riding at full speed in the middle of the night in the woods. At last they reached their destination: the hiding place where Angeles had been captured and freed by Emilia and Leon. The human grunted at the memory, pushed a stone in the side and the rock rolled out of their way, then closed itself behind them.
"Welcome to one of the Blessed Headquarters." he said with emphasis then jumped down his horse. Two younger men arriving to take care of the horses.
"We are safe here, even in the darkest night." he continued and started walking through a labyrinth of hallways dug in the rock.
"So tell me young Mira, have you ever been confronted with any of our targets?" he asked, stopping his steps to look at her in the eyes.

((Sorry all, too busy with the Halloween event I did not do anything else for a while. I am back! heart ))  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

AzureRed7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:57 pm
"Personally faced them? I have met them and known them from a young age, I now know of them and what they can do." Mira said, looking Vincent back in the eyes. "On the field of battle, I have never fought and killed any creature of the night, but I am prepared to fight such monsters." Mira said with pure confidence in her abilities. "May I ask why you wanted to know this, do you not trust me to defend myself in thee end?" Mira asked, a lifeless glance still marking her features. She waited for Vincent's response, not bothering to say anything else, she'd answered her superior's question fully.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:32 pm
Vincent shook his head unhappily.
"You have misunderstood my question. I know of your credentials or else you would not even be here..." he seemed annoyed.
He looked away from her with a frown on his face and entered a room which had a desk, a closet, two chairs and what seemed to be a coach or was it a bed?

The man showed the chair to Mira and walked behind the desk and opened the closet, obviously looking for something which he seemed to find. He emerged from the closet and looked at the young woman.

"I asked you if you knew our targets. We have a mission." he paused, once again looking at her straight in the eyes.
"Our targets are not just any kind of non-humans. Our targets are the vampires Angeles and Louis, the wolf Emilia and sadly two humans Kageko and Louis. Those are the ones I am asking you about..." he waited, a large scroll of paper in his hand.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

AzureRed7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:50 pm
"Forgive me, but I've never even heard of them." Mira thought for a second. "Considering we have a job to do, I suppose these are different than any others?" Mira asked, cocking her head to the left slightly. "Is the fact they still draw breath a difference, I would happily rectify that." Mira said with a hint of excitement in her voice before reverting back. Pride and glory once again made themselves clear in the words she spoke through her hollow shell. "All I've ever been confronted with is their names."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:51 am
"Um, of course, sir."

As Louis left the table, Namsu was left alone with Angeles and the small human girl. He took several more bites of his food, trying to keep to the proper manner of the layout and room. After a few minutes of silence, he gulped his food and looked over at the girl, putting on what he hoped was a friendly smile that spread across his maw. He kept his lips together to keep his teeth from threatening anyone.

"I don't think I ever got the pleasure of getting to know you. You are...?"  

Gareus Fletcher

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:42 pm
Kageko watched as Louis left the room, leaving her with Angeles and Namsu. As she nibbled quickly on a carrot, Kageko heard Namsu speak and, considering that he was facing her with a funny looked that seemed to be a smile, ask her for her name. To the question, she replied shortly, "Kageko," after finishing her carrot and then reaching out for another piece of food.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:44 am
"Kageko, that's a nice name. I am Namsu Darne, if you forgot it from earlier."

He looked the girl over. She was definitely much younger than he was, quite possibly the youngest of everyone there. When he had first seen her, she had been hanging out of the tree and about to do something to the other werewolf with that vial of hers. He'd found out later that it had only been a sleeping agent of some sort, highly suspicious... but she was, after all, still a child, and Namsu could find no other way to see her. The wolf took up a carrot as well, and looked it over before taking a bite.

"And what are you up to in this neck of the woods?"  

Gareus Fletcher

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:15 am
Kageko simply shrugged, her eyes flickering with interest for a moment as she saw Namsu pick up and eat a carrot. the girl wondered. She had been fairly certain that werewolves didn't have the digestive system to gain nutrients from anything other than meat. However, she quickly regained control of her expressions and returned them to their usual state of neutrality. "I thought werewolves were carnivores?" was the only verbal reply that Kageko gave.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:48 pm
"Indeed, I am a carnivore."

Namsu finished off the carrot, chewing on the ends of the leafy end.

"But I am also an omnivore, per my human self."

He leaned back in his chair and flexed the elongated digits of a paw, then cracked its knuckles in several places with resounding pops.

"As you saw before, a werewolf must live with the fact that part of him or her is a beast, a mindless animal with very few wants besides tearing into meat, being territorial, and, eh..."

He made an embarassed smirk.

"...continuing reproduction."

He straightened up a bit and leaned forward in his chair to lean on his elbows.

"But I have trained... well, I believe that I'm still training myself to have a better hold on my primal self. I've tried to make myself a bit mor charming with these raiments, but I'm not really sure whether or not they look fitting for my size. Do they look okay...?"  

Gareus Fletcher

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:21 pm
To tell the truth, Kageko was intrigued by Namsu's reply to what had originally been question that she had just randomly thrown into the conversation. He was the first of his kind with such values that the girl had met. Of course, she wasn't trying to stereotype or anything, it was simply the truth that she had seen with her own eyes and that she had accepted without any complaint, even liked at times.

Rather than replying with a simple, anonymous shrug, Kageko actually gave Namsu's outfit a quick glance-over before shrugging. the girl thought quietly to herself,

As she thought about goals, Kageko unconsciously went into deep thought about her own goal, the only reason why she was here now. . Ever since Emilia's capture, she hadn't thought about it once, a goal that had haunted her every waking, and often even sleeping, minute since she had decided upon it. For a moment, her hands curled slightly and trembled before returning to their original position. Kageko's eyes seemed to stare through the table and even past the floor as she kept her emotions, her anger at herself, in check.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:00 pm
Namsu nodded apologetically, looking at himself as well.

"Yeah, I'm not as handsome as I'd like to be... She certainly didn't think so..."

He took another bite of meat as he touched a sensitive part of his past, ripping into the leg with gusto. He almost hadn't noticed the girl's restrained position, but her vacant gaze caught his eye.

"Child-- er, Kageko. Does something trouble you...?"

He was known to many as a travelling sage, and to simply skip out on the chance to help someone was against the mindset he believed in and followed.  

Gareus Fletcher

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:08 am
Vincent looked at the young woman in silence a strange smile creeping upon his battle worn features then unrolled the scroll he had fetched on the table. It was a map of the city and the surrounding areas.

"Young Mira, your eager is to your credits but those non-humans are a little different from the others. As much as it hurts me to admit it they have skills far above the average."

He bent over the map.
"Here is the city, here is where we are." He seemed to be searching for something.
"Here is the castle from where alas they escaped." He jabbed his pointing finger at the castle of the human king.
"The woods are close..." he was talking both to her and himself and his finger was tracing the map. "The question is where would they have gone...?"

He fell into silence, staring at the map, trying to think where they could have traveled and hide.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff