Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:02 am
The Klingon growled and thought over the offer, debating whether she was serious. he looked over between the captain and Spock as well before grunting. She was right, he was kidding himself if he believed he was going to Sto-vo-kor right now : he had not died in battle with his comrades, but was stuck as a prisoner. If he was executed by the Federation he woudl die a coward, and if he was executed by his people he would die a traitor. if he was left to live he would die of old age pathetically, or he would possibly be exiled.
he sighed roughly.

"I accept your offer of a warrior's death." he said grudgingly. "But to go against the will of the commander and fight with you would make me a traitor. Nero is of less threat than he believes he is. The technology is impressive but his ship is limping - he has lost most of his crew and his best weapons. Against stationary targets like planets and space stations he is perfect, but we could cut him to pieces in open warfare. This is why he needed us."

Kirk smiled, nodding in approval. Tallulah was actually getting a lot out of him without torturing him.
"So that's why he wanted the Warbirds?"

"Yes. We will serve him until he expends his usefulness, then we will destroy the Romulan dog. Nero could never threaten our empire - we are too strong! He knows this."

Kirk shrugged. "Well it's true that he doens't have the red matter anymore. Maybe he is weaker than before."

---

Zepatos smiled and then regarded him as he ran around, instead staying in one spot and looking down at the redshirts zipping back and forth, all looking busy.
"just outta interest..." he said conversationally, "where exactly are you from? Your accent is...." he restrained himslef form saying 'weird', but he had never come across it before.
he then pointed as he spotted teh chief engineer and whistled to get his attention.

Scotty looked aroudn and then looked back up at them on the walkway above.
"oh aye? And what do you want? I'm a busy man here." he headed to the steps to go up to reach them "that said, it's good to see you again Chekov. And i didn't catch your name."

"Zepatos." Zepatos replied cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:11 am
Tallulah smilied. Klingons were too easy. She meanacingly sparked her fingers again... "Anythink elssse yhoo want to addsss... To betrays our deal would ensssure a cowards deattth!"

---

"I am from somewhere on earth called Russia, making my accent Eastern European. My full name is Pavel Andreievich Chekov. I'm only an ensign, but I am 17... shooo I guess that is good."

Chekov looked up "Good to see you to Scottie. We need your help repairing the Araname. We may need her service again"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:27 am
Kamtav didn't look phased by Tallulah's threatening spaks.
"Remind me of what specific deal you offer." he said a little darkly, obviously reluctant to negociate too far with them.

---

"Quite a mouthful of a name." Zepatos smiled, impressed by his age. He's rarely known of anyone going into starfleet before their mid-20s at least. "I assume English isn't your first language either, then."

"Aye, we can repair her alright, though most fo the parts are no doubt not starfleet-class, so we may need to re-jiggle her around to get things to work, right?" he looked inquisitively at Zepatos.

"yes, certainly not starfleet class. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to oversee her repair. i might as well try and improve her as we go." he tried to look 'sweet' enough that Scotty would agree with him.

"This isn't a pick n' mix - you get what you're given. Improvements can come out of your own pockets." Scotty reminded him. "My first priority is fixing up the enterprise, and after all the modifications we've been doing, spare parts are getting low. but feel free to assist with building your ship - i know what it's like to be protective of a ship after all." he patted one of the parts of the enterprise affectionately.

"Thanks, I understand." Zepatos nodded. "at the least i need a new fuel cell for my engine - one of them's completely blasted to hell."

"That i can do." Scotty smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:39 am
"I giveth you the honerablesss death you don't deservess iff you tell usss everythingsss. Otherwissee you rot in prison"

((I'm sure Kirk loves that idea))

---

Chekov smiled. "I learnt Russian and English at the same time. Grew up with both"

Chekov turned to Scottie "I'm not allowed to... er... touch things... but how may I be of assistance"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:54 am
Kirk sighed.
"I don't suppose there's a middle ground here?"

"no." Kamtav replied to kirk. he then looked at Talulah. "I agree. Though I have told you eveyrthing already." he sniffed.

---

"oh right." Zepatos smiled.

"Aye...well if it''s any consolation, lad, I think they were a bit harsh on you." he patted Chekov on the shoulder and gestured towards the ship's hold. "Let's take a look at 'er."

They walked into where the Araname was being held and Zepatos groaned at the sight of her. She was certainly battered and practically still steaming.
"ah man. this could take a while."

"by yourself, maybe." Scotty said, "but you're in my domain, you're working with pros." he grinned  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:06 pm
Tallulah blasted the roof of the room, bringing several blobs of molten metal down upon the Klingon.

"Oooopssss" she squealed. "Thing is... I think your holding back on me"

---

Chekov smiled again "Thanks Scottie" He proceeded to sit in the corner to observe the repairs, feeling a little useless.  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:18 pm
"Jesus!" Kirk exclaimed, jerking to his feet. "For God's sake Tallulah! That's enough! Pull anymore stunts like that and you're leaving - got it?"

"Argh!"
The Klingon hissed and flinched out of the way as the molton metal dripped down. He couldn't move far because of being chained to the table so snarled again instead.
"What do you wish to know, then."

-----

Scotty made an assessment of the ship with Zepatos advising him. he then started to have his men dismantle the engines while Zepatos sorted out the software and AI.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:29 pm
Tallulah hissed "Fine Kirk. You takesss it frrom heere" she sat down, arms folded and waited to see how Kirk did things.

---

Chekov continued to keep his eyes on Zepatos; daydreaming slightly.  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:41 pm
Kirk nodded and remained standing, glancing occasionally up at the roof for any more molten metal.

"i apologise, Kamtav." he said to the Klingon. he sighed to get back to business.

"We don't have many more questions. Firstly, who is your superior? next - where do you plan next to attack?"

Kamtav ran a hand over his burns and grunted, looking uncooperative. but he'd decided that he woudl help so he was forced to.

"My superior is a woman of high standing." he said, obviously not wanting to give a name. "She is of great standing. But operates outside the government. We plan to attack each space station to cut off your lifelines."

----

Zepatos hummed as he got things ready and winced at the sound of the engineers ripping his ship to shreds to fix it.
"Hey Chekov, how's the enterprise's AI?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:05 pm
"I knowsss hof who you sssspeak PIG and sssshe is nothing! I have dealt with her before and ssstill sstand. All fall to my weaponssss. Now my loyalty isss to SShern and in turn the Federation. You will all DIE!" She squealed, striking him with enough force to knock him out. "If he is lucky I really will kill him" she squealed to Kirk as she left the room.

---

Chekov laughed "Enterprises AI... She is a slave to our will. Best thing she can do is compute a course or a scenario... but intelligence... none! how about The Araname"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:04 pm
The klingon was knocked out - Tallulah was worrying strong - and Kirk stood up, about to protest before she'd left.
"Damnit i'll have to talk to Shern about that crazy snake-woman." he grumbled.
He looked at the security officers.
"Put him in a cell. make sure that Tallulah is not allowed anywhere near him from now on."

---

Zepatos looked disappointed. he'd hoped the enterpise's was good enough that he could upgrade his own. Nevermind.

"I guess the Araname isn't so bad. She's intelligent enough to follow my commands directly, plot courses to get me into warp and whatever. I could chat to her a little when I got lonely, though her responses were often limited or bizarre...pretty old software I must admit. i was looking to try and update it so the AI had a little more conversational quality to it, y'know?"
He then looked a little awkward.
"Yeah, I sound like an incredible loser don't i? But the AI computer's all the crew I have really."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:17 pm
Tallulah clearly needed to develop her new weapon for Klingons and that is exactly what she intended to do. They crossed her and her protectorate... they would pay...

---

"Speak to Uhura... She may be able to help you upgrade the Araname"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:19 pm
"You think?" Zepatos looked hopeful. "She's certainly clever. She's xenolinguistics, right? Maybe, fi she doens't already know it, I coudl teach her some Carluxin as a thankyou." he shrugged  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:38 pm
"Language is always the start-point for these things. If Uhura can write some lingual algorithms for you, I should be able to mathematically program them into the Araname" Chekov smiled.

"Are you so alone anyway. Rumour has it you and Jinx are pretty... close"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:48 pm
"Awesome." Zepatos grinned. He then looked surprised and blushed at Chekov's suggestions.
"I...what?! No, no, there's...I mean, no i'm just teaching her. She's like a caveman anyway so even if there was anything that wouldn't be right. She's just very forward - she acts like that with everyone."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff