Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:11 pm
Following her as fast as her feet could take her Chione held on to his hand tightly, looking around for moments at a time and watching out if anyone was targetting them. At the same time the princess was beginning to construct an excuse for them when they returned. "Just play along with whatever I say, okay?" She said as they made their way to the palace.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 pm
"Of course." Bomani said. He gave her a quick, final kiss on the cheek as they neared the palace. "Remember...if I have to be punished, I will endure it if need be. If it means staying with you, I'll do it." he added.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:18 pm
Chione nodded, squeezing his hand. "Alright, but we will try to avoid that as much as possible, okay?" More than anything, she didn't want him to be punished for something she did.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:26 pm
"Of course. I do not enjoy whippings...or whatever else they have in store." Bomani said, as they neared the palace. "I love you." he whispered, looking over.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:31 pm
"I love you." Chione whispered back before they entered the palace courtyard, where they were spotted by the guards. Word was sent to the Pharoah and his queen immediately and they were both led inside. Chione gave one last squeeze before letting his hand go, then clasping her hands together in front of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 pm
Bomani sighed, awaiting whatever judgment would be laid upon him for possibly endangering Chione. He stayed beside her, but at a slight distance away for appearances' sake.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:48 pm
Not long afterwards Chione's mother and father had arrived at the scene, the first with her face in worry while the latter with an expression that was unreadable. The princess was gathered in her mother's arms before words could be spoken, which Chione returned, but then decorum resumed seconds later.

"I assume you have been to the city, Chione." Her father began sternly.
"Yes, father." She replied obediently.
"And didn't I ask you not to sneak out again?" He asked, restraining his anger.
"Father, I-"
"How dare you disobey a simple request!" He interrupted, then saw the scrape on her arm, her ripped dress, the scratch on her cheek. "Do you know how much trouble you had caused?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:50 pm
"She did not sneak out, Your Majesty." Bomani said, looking forward, his hands clasped behind his back. Standing straight and still like this, he looked almost like a royal in commoner clothes.
"She requested to see the city at night. I saw no problem with it. That proved to be false, however, she wasn't injured permanently, and the assassins were stopped...one, quite permanently."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 pm
All eyes turned to Bomani as he spoke. When he finished, the ruler of the realm directed his attention away from the princess.
"Bomani, I charged you to protect my daughter not long after you came here. And, you have done a good job doing so for the past few years. " The Pharoah began, his speech calm but his eyes seething. "However, how could you let her walk off of the palace grounds at a time there is unrest?!"

At this time Chione decided to speak up, seeing that this was going away from what she had planned. "But, father, I was--"

"Silence, Chione." The Pharoah stopped her, raising a hand to emphasize. "Bomani, do you not see a possible assassination attempt as 'no problem'?! She was to be handed away for this purpose, and now look at her!" He pointed out. "If she had stayed, my daughter would not have been exposed to such danger, at all. I thank you for doing your duty when the time came, but that doesn't change the fact that she was exposed to danger." He then stopped, sighing in frustration. "Maybe, it would have been better to send you off yesterday as planned, Chione."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:04 pm
"With all due respect, Your Majesty, your assignment to me and my status does not allow me to be up to date on matters. I did not know she would be in danger until we were attacked." he said.
"She came away relatively scot-free. A scratch on the cheek, at worst. I took the brunt of the damage and staved off the assassins. Without me she'd be dead." he continued, looking at the Pharoah now.
"Again, with all due respect, I believe keeping her here will keep her safe. You can trust me, and everyone in this palace. You cannot trust the ones she's going to. Until this unrest settles..." he realized he had possibly stepped over a line but he was in trouble anyways. "My opinion, which I hope you will consider, is to keep Chione here." he said.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:17 pm
"How can you say that the man who will take Chione's hand cannot be trusted, if you are not updated on affairs?" Her father asked, a bit angry now. "What makes you think that, after this, that you will be able to protect her better than one who has a stronger fortress and could provide for all she would ever need?"

All the while Chione hung her head, feeling awful for the mess they had brought Bomani into.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:08 am
"I'm not saying for certain. However, in light of the attempt on Chione's life, sending her away to somewhere unknown without people she, and you, can trust, might not be safe for her." Bomani continued.
"As for protection, no assassin would be stupid enough to attack the palace itself, meaning she is safe within these walls. Any assassin that did come would be alone, and I can more than handle a one on one fight." he said. "Besides...I protected her quite well last night. Despite the darkness, and being caught unawares, I killed one, wounded one, and from there we had to flee into hiding, because they cut off the most direct route to the palace." he explained. "How many could have done what I'd done? With all due respect, Your Majesty...I'm the best you have. And you know that."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:22 pm
The Pharoah looked to Bomani in silence, his eyes patronizing the young man who had decided to argue with him. Thinking over what he had said the ruler realized that this was the one time he had ever felt so displeased with the body guard. He shook his head side to side with frustration, not wanting to deal with the matter at this time and in this setting.

"Bring her to her bedroom, make sure she is cared for and her wounds looked to. I don't have the energy to deal with you." He said dejectedly, feeling old for the first time in his life. "Oh, and one thing," the man added while turning, "she isn't allowed to take a step from her room." With that all dispersed, returning to their former positions and posts.

((Sorry, last-minute sports meeting *sighs*))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:26 pm
[No worries.]
----
Bomani watched the Pharaoh, then nodded at his order.
"As you wish, Your Majesty." he said, leading Chione away. Once they were safe within her room, he sighed, sitting on the bed. "Damn me..." he whispered. "Damn me and my uncontrollable tongue."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:30 pm
Chione's eyes furrowed with worry as she sat next to him on the bed, still feeling a sting from her father's dissappointment and his apparent ignoring her when the "discussion" was over.

"Bomani, give him some time." She said softly, taking his hand. "Let it boil over. For years you have been in my father's favor. I don't think what had just happened will be held against you." She laced her fingers through his, hoping to comfort him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games