Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:45 am
Nights laughed gleefully. "How wonderful, perfectly wonderful." She said, her eyes sparked with a certain...menace.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:44 pm
Vale sat at Kirra's desk "Well yeah, it went better than I thought it would, He actually gonna let you off..." He start "But..." Vale said as she started to relax. "As usual with your father there are a few conditions." He said making a face on the word 'conditions' that resembles her father's usual expression. "But it's nothing too bad. Especially since he was quite... lax, but I guess that makes since me being death you all work under me in a way." He said to himself. "So do you want to hear the conditions?" He asked Kirra.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:28 pm
Kirra was wanting to jump with joy when Vale told her that her father had let her off. It was better than anything. But just as fast as the joy had come, it disipated as soon as he uttered the word but. It was too good to be true. She should have known there would be some kind of condition. If Kirra wanted even a chance of having some form of freedom and a normal life, she would have to find out the conditions and meet them. "I don't have much of a choice but to know the conditions, do I Lord Vale?" She let out a sigh "Lay em on me I guess."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:36 am
Alucard shrugged "Don't you remember, You've seen them before me?" Alucard turned to him "After my 'incident' I wasn't able to ever see them again for my danger"

Riku turned to Raine then vale holding his sword out and charging it with dark energy "We'll see how long it takes... NOW!" His blast burst out towards the dragon at a supersonic pace, all that they seen were the remains of abandened darkness around riku's body showing a trail of how the blast moved  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:47 am
"Rash and stupid" Raine muttered as she watched the dark energy travel towards the dragon "Well, at least i'll have some entertainment from those two"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:56 am
Nights laughed, "Do you really have to ruin our fun Raine?" She questioned her. She watched Riku, although she wanted his help, this wasn't what she had in mind. Nights shrugged, she'll wait till the dragon comes closer to her.  

Nights of Nyx

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:04 am
Vale leaned back. "Well all you have to do is pledge your allegiance to me in the coming war. And if you're under me I can lighten the homework load you're getting, since I'd be training you personally." He said staring at her.

Astral Vale stood vanishing the chair he'd been sitting in. "What did I tell you." He said looking after the slash of energy as it rushed toward the dragon. He points his finger after it and a high pitched "Vweeeeeen" fills the air as A beam shoots out of his finger chasing down the slash easily. But it doesn't seem to have any real effect on the slash. That is until Vale snaps his fingers and the shadow implodes slightly disrupting the winds from the breathing dragon. "I believe I said you were to fight me."

Vale stared over at Alucard. "Well I haven't seen them since they died serving heaven. Funny how I was the only one to follow in their footsteps and I still ended up a demon." He chuckled as if to himself. "But hell you're a prince all that doesn't matter now, if anyone has right to worry about them it's me... you know the one dating an Angel." He pointed out "Heck you got me on that front... Nights is definitely full demon. I put her in the astral dimension so I could have her use up her powers against the dragon. They don't even seem to remember that it's an illusionary dimension, any gained doesn't exist. Good for training though because the info stays with you along with the mental strain of the time in there. Do you want to go back in?" Vale asks. "Sure would scare the s**t out of the Riku kid...." He chuckles.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:00 am
"Exactly" Riku stood behind him slashing down with his blade, the shadowed Riku fell through the floor showing it was a fake

Alucard chuckled loudly "Riku'd know I'm alive, I've studied him for years and he knows more then you think... After all he was my apprentice, he was going to be prince after me"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:52 pm
"Yeah" Vale said "You get to have a successor don't you?" Vale said. "Unfortunately I don't have such a privilege." Vale chuckled. "And I know more than you think brother... I'm sure you'd find he got his hands full with Astral Vale. And April 12th, I wasn't entirely surprised to tell the truth..."

Astral Vale's wings shot out of his back sending Riku flying, And the wings were huge a twenty foot wing span at least, they look nothing like normal wings are made of black shadow that shimmers like the stars. "I know everything that goes on here." He said "Thoughts are no different. They are open to me like a book." He said turning to look at Riku with the pitch black sockets. "So will you both come at me at once or... will I thrash you one at a time." He asked his voice maintaining it's emotionless tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:07 am
Alucard smiled "I had a feeling, I'd love to go back... See the battle and who's right"

Riku looked around him as the ball extended "Not in here, in here we're equal"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:08 am
Nights laughed, "I like this Vale better then the other one." She told Riku. With sword in hand, she waited till Astral Vale came at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:35 am
Kirra was doing the best she could to keep calm, reminding herself that it wasn't Lord Vale that had made the condition, but her father. There was no need for her to lash out at the messanger. She shook her head, a small smile and laugh escaping her, though anger and hate raged in her eyes. "I should have known he would play a dirty trick like this. He knows I'm neutral. I wasn't planning on even being part of the damn war." Kirra started to pace around to calm herself, though it did her little good. She knew what the outcome would be either way she went. If she agreed, she would be forced to fight in the war. If not, she would never have an once of freedom again. Her father would give her so much work she'd be just short of being a slave. "It seems I don't have much of a choice...." Kirra turned to that she was facing Vale and lowered herself to one knee. "I'm in your service."  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:02 am
"Not really..." Astral Vale said as the Real Vale phased in and Alucard's body started to get a bit of life back in it. "I could kill you all with a snap of my fingers. All I have to do is removed the barrier that I've erected to protect you all and the crushing power of the air in you lungs and blood expanding to fill the emptiness outside of your body would rend you to piece literally from the inside out. Of course I don't breath and have no oxygen in me so... I'd be perfectly fine. Shall I?" He said holding up his fingers in a snapping position.

Vale looked at Kirra "Alright, welcome to the team. Although I feel you should know that your Father just wanted you on the underworlds side probably directly to him. But you're plenty strong and you've got potential, so... you can't blame me for recruiting you and sticking it to your father right?" He said with a grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:34 am
"Try it, the dark barrier is there for a reason, this gives all demons the gases they need to breathe" Riku replied and jumped at him swinging his sword  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:26 pm
Astral Vale raised his hand and stopped Riku midair by increasing his center of gravity, rooting him to the spot. "Actually this thing wouldn't hold. You don't seem to notice, my barrier is about the size of a planet... otherwise it wouldn't be able to withstand the pressure of Outer Space. And you'd implode along with Raine, Nights, and Alucard." He said his expression blank as when they'd started. "But I guess you'll have to experience the pain to understand." He continued.

((Do you mind if I end it like that? You'll only die in this dimension and wake up in another. Cause when I finish with Zetsumei I can let you out.))  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff