Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:31 pm
Craig walked up to Racy and smiled "I didn't get your name back at the warehouse, "I'm Craig" he extended his hand and smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:40 pm
"Piggyback." Kira demanded and pulled on Yume's dress. The older girl sighed and leaned down while Kira climbed up onto her back, "Annoying little brat." she mumbled and Kira pulled on her hair, earning a yelp of pain.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:45 pm
knnytte of terror
Craig walked up to Racy and smiled "I didn't get your name back at the warehouse, "I'm Craig" he extended his hand and smiled
racy noded, takign his hands and shaking it. "im Racy, nice to meet you. Your a friend of Fang's?" she said, finished with ehr shake she takes her hand back, smiling curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:23 pm
Fang laughed then grabbed Kira and put her on his back "Anytime you need a piggy-back just tell me, don't bother your sister ok?"
Craig smiled and nodded, "Yup, almost brothers taught 'em everything he knows"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:35 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang laughed then grabbed Kira and put her on his back "Anytime you need a piggy-back just tell me, don't bother your sister ok?"
Craig smiled and nodded, "Yup, almost brothers taught 'em everything he knows"
Racy smiles and nods. "cool!" she looks over to the other three, kira fang and yume. she walked over to yume and leans on her shoulder jokingly, just friend-like. "so, its nice getting her off ur back ey? literally." racy chuckled, and climbs into a closeby tree, watching tham from her branch.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:20 pm
Kira nodded, "Yes sir." she giggled, giving a salute. Yume nodded, "Uh huh, she's annoying and at times, heavy." she said, looking at Craig warily.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 pm
Fang smiled and said "No problem" he said casually then handed her to Craig and sat down next to Racy  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:31 pm
"Hello." Kira said to Craig, giving him a wide child-like smile.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:40 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang smiled and said "No problem" he said casually then handed her to Craig and sat down next to Racy
Racy smiled, blushing slightly. she leaned her head back against the tree's trunk. she sighed. "it was only a few days ago, i was sitting under a bridge, thinking my life was nothing; over; dead. it had no point... until i fell asleep and came here..." she looekd down at the branch, lightly tracing its creases. "..and met you. and the others... now i have friends, that i can call family." she spoke soft, gentle. this is probably the most peacefull shes ever been in a while. everything was good. for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:44 pm
Fang smiled and gently hugged Racy "None of us here really had a good past, but ever since I found myself I've been happy, and it's all thanks to you"
Craig chuckled "Heya! I'm Craig" he ran around laughing then looked back at Kira  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:42 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang smiled and gently hugged Racy "None of us here really had a good past, but ever since I found myself I've been happy, and it's all thanks to you"
Craig chuckled "Heya! I'm Craig" he ran around laughing then looked back at Kira
Racy smiled, blushing lightly. she hugged him back. then when she pulled away she gave him a light kiss on the cheek and rested her head on his shoulder. "what are we gonna do now?..." racy asked softly, watching Craig and the girls play around.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:49 pm
Kira giggled, "You're weird." she said playfully. Yume rolled her eyes slightly, "I'll be back in a minute." she murmered, stalking off to the warehouse.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:50 pm
Fang held her hand and sighed "The truth is I don't actually know, something is wrong, but we gotta find out somehow." Craig chuckled "Just the response I expected, I like being weird!" Craig laughed some more and continued to run  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:02 pm
racy nodded. "but.. if we do find a way to fix this, doest this mean i wont see you again? wont see anyone? and this is only the dream world, so does that mean.. you being a vampire too. it that...not real?" racy asked. if it was real, then she could contact him no matter where he was. vampires have a cool skill of telekenesis around the globe, so it would be great to find him in the real world.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:10 pm
Yuma sighed irratibly as she looked through the warehouse, "Where is it?" she said, moving past another box to find the small locket. Reaching around a piece of metal, she grabbed onto the small golden heart with a grin. A large rat scurried by and Yume yelped, scraping her arm against the sharp metal object, "Ow, stupid rat." she hissed, standing up and putting the locket around her neck.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff