Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXx_gold-dust_xXX

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:50 pm
User Image
User ImageMood: Hopeful
Area: Grand Hall
Thoughts: Hufflepuff please Hufflepuff

Lillian Carmichael
First Year

"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot."

Lillian waited for her name to be called as she listened to all the other kids being sorted. She looked at the sorting hat and thought, Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff, please Hufflepuff. She didn't want to be in Slytherin like her father was.

"Art washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life."

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm smarty person when it comes to books. All I ever do is read books and I love to learn everything in the world. My friends also say I am a very kind person and that I would never hurt a fly. I am a very nice, smart, and nerdy person. I am not shy at all, I am actually a very outgoing person and will tell you what is on my mind. People say that I can be rude, but I just try to tell the truth.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:09 pm
Steven Shephardson 1st year unsorted

Shep walked into the Great Hall, shell shocked and nervous, taking in the sights and trying to get over his nerves. He gripped his concealed wand tight, so tight it shot off sparks inside his pocket and made him jump a foot. He tried to regain his composure as he waited to be sorted

People say that , in a nutshell, I'm loyal, reckless, and I'm a smooth talker, but I'm also caring. I always strive to do the right thing and my friends ccome before me. I will fight if neccesary to protect them. I am also told I have an affinity with animals. I love them and care for them. I do my best to obey rules but if someone I care for is in trouble, I will bend them  

Captain Ookami

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

XXx_gold-dust_xXX
Excited/Worried
User ImageAbellia
Grace
User ImageSynfanic

User Image
Not Sorted/:/First Year
""This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a very strong hearted person and very kind. When anyone is in need I will help them at any cost unless it comes to anyone else's harm. I can be stubborn when it comes to my smarts. I love to be right all the time and always get my way. If I don't get my way then, well I throw a hissy fit. I am also a very shy girl when it comes to meeting new people. My feelings get hurt easy so I try to keep my distance away from new people if I don't have to be around them.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

A good heart I see
Caring inside
Shy to start but that will change
I know who will help you grow

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Shiny Leather Boots
Sovay Róisín ó Súilleabháin
~

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm peculiar, but intelligent. I absolutely percolate with intellectual curiosity and I quickly absorb new information and release it when I deem it necessary, especially when it’s bizarre or obscure. I don’t care whether people think I’m strange, but I will never shy away from an argument or a discussion. I have a good rein on my temper, but once it is released I go from peculiar, talkative and curious to proud and scathing. While it’s true that I often have very few true friends, I am remarkable perceptive when it comes to other people. However, I can be completely blind when it comes to my own social life. I am very stubborn, and I will often refuse to back down in a fight or give up on an endeavor. I have a secret love of drama and a penchant for novels and plays. While talkative, I require an excess of alone-time for study and quietude. This is just a fraction of myself; like any person, I have a multi-faceted personality and I can even surprise myself with my actions.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Interesting
Your mind is quite..
Interesting
But one shines through the rest

Ravenclaw!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

XXx_gold-dust_xXX
User Image
User ImageMood: Hopeful
Area: Grand Hall
Thoughts: Hufflepuff please Hufflepuff

Lillian Carmichael
First Year

"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot."

"Art washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life."

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm smarty person when it comes to books. All I ever do is read books and I love to learn everything in the world. My friends also say I am a very kind person and that I would never hurt a fly. I am a very nice, smart, and nerdy person. I am not shy at all, I am actually a very outgoing person and will tell you what is on my mind. People say that I can be rude, but I just try to tell the truth.

Hufflepuff hmm
Not Slytherin I see
You dont have to follow your father
Make your own path but not where you my think

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Captain Ookami
Steven Shephardson 1st year unsorted

People say that , in a nutshell, I'm loyal, reckless, and I'm a smooth talker, but I'm also caring. I always strive to do the right thing and my friends ccome before me. I will fight if neccesary to protect them. I am also told I have an affinity with animals. I love them and care for them. I do my best to obey rules but if someone I care for is in trouble, I will bend them

You have courage in you
Yes
Brave as well
You will need that

Gryffindor!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image

αsтяσησмy
Head Of Slytherin
Deputy Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Content}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari read the last name off her parchment. Picking up the hat and stool she moved it to the side of the room and placed the hat down. Nodding to Anya she made her way to the staff table to sit for the rest of sorting, happy that so far her table had done nothing to disrupt.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Out.Of.Champagne.][❝Sorting is now closed❞]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:08 pm
xWereWolfNinjax
Rosario Velasco, 1st year, Unsorted

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm incredibly smart, wise, funny, hardworking, kind, forgiving, respectful, loyal, quirky, and cheerful.

{Sorting is CLOSED for the school year. You will have to wait for the next year to begin. Do not post in this thread again until it is opened. You have been warned.}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image

αsтяσησмy
Head Of Slytherin
Deputy Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Content}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari lead the group of first years in to the great hall. The current students all getting quite and giving their attention to them as she entered. Inari was newly turned into the deputy headmistress but she was proud to do it. Nodding to the professors and the headmistress she moved to the stool. Looking at her own house table pointedly as they all loved to start fights during feast."Now you will all go one by one. When I call your name you will be seated and and I will place the sorting hat on your head. Once he calls out your house, you will then take a seat with them." She explained then picked up the hat and gestured for the first student to come as she called out the first name on her list.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Out.Of.Champagne.][❝Please post here with your entrance post, you will be quoted in your sorting post and then you may move to posting at your perspective table. Sorting is now open!❞]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:47 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle walked into the great hall with the rest of the line of first years. She was impressed by the high magical ceiling. It looked exactly as the sky outside had looked just moments before. She glanced around the room at each of the house tables. She knew as a McHalen, her blood pointed to Slytherin, but her heart didn't want to be there. Michelle tilted her head as she looked the table where her father and grandfather and grandfather's father and everyone else before that had sat and shook her head. Even my personality points towards Slytherin. She thought to herself grumpily. She jumped as the professor called
"Michelle McHalen"
She wrinkled her nose at the last name she hadn't used since she was 6 and walked towards the stool. She sat down and as the hat touched her head she thought desperately Not Slytherin. Please please not slytherin. Anything but Slytherin.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm fierce intimidating blunt and forceful. I'm a loner and prefer to be with only one or two people at most. I'm easily angered and am out for my own good. I like to manipulate people to get what i want and think its hilarious to tease others. If you're my friend I'm very loyal and would protect you with my life but only if you're my true friend. If you are really my true friend you will know because only then will I tell you everything and spend most of my time with you.I find it hard to make friends because of trust issues. You may think i'm you're friend but if i don't trust you then you aren't really my friend and the next minute i could very well stab you in the back.
User Image
OOC:...

Feeling:
Where I am: The Quad
What I'm doing: Waiting
Who I'm with: Ada
Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:48 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell couldn't believe it. They were finally being led into the Great hall to be sorted! After the long hours of waiting and standing out in the cool night in hunger it was finally happening. When her name was called-and she grimaced having her full named called rather than her casual one-she nervously sat upon the stool and wished for the best.
Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Weird, but she's ok with that. Nell is a vegetarian mostly because she can't stand the thought of an animal being killed then being eaten. She can be shy around large amounts of people but in small groups can be rather talkative about everything and nothing. She loves to smile and does it often while also getting others to smile.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Sorting Hat
Thoughts: Finally being sorted!

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games