Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Gryffindor

Cloe was little startled at Raiden's aggressiveness. Then she remembered where she'd seen her before! Sporty girl who had tried to start a fight with snobby girl! She seemed to have a hard time controlling her temper.

She tried to intervene. "I only ask because my friend just got sorted into Slytherin. But she's really nice so Slytherin's can't be all bad, right?" Maybe that would change the topic.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron's head shot up as Raiden demanded to know if he had an opinion. "Actually, yeah, I do have an opinion!" he yelled back. "Do you really want to hear it?" He continued to stare at her with a straight face, waiting for her to answer. When Cloe spoke, Cameron didn't even look at her. "I'm waiting," he murmured, just loud enough for the people beside him to hear.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Gryffindor // Muggleblood

Mood: Ready for a fight

OoC: (())

Raiden sneered, at least this boy wasn’t backing down. “Why do you think I asked? It’s not a rhetorical question.” Her eyes locked onto his staring intensely trying to gage just how strong this boy was. She could take this kid in a fight, Raiden decided. Many people had undermined her strength before and maybe this boy didn’t realize it, but her wasn’t just asking for a yelling match. “Go ahead,” Raiden continued setting her soccer ball on the table where the food was, “I’m listening.”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah was listening to the argument down the table a little ways. She was starting to get interested into the argument until she heard screaming at a different table. She turned to looked at the Slytherin Table and saw a professor casting a spell. Hannah's face looked really confused until she noticed the shadowy figure known as a Boggart.

Mood--- Curious/Shy

Location--- Gryffindor Table

"Thoughts" What is going on over there...

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Oh, boy, thought Cloe. Drama's happening.

She tried again to diffuse the situation. "Hey, guys, come on. This is daft. What are you even arguing about? Let's just sit down and talk about it calmly."

She had a feeling it wouldn't work.

"One, or both of you are going to get expelled or something!" She added, for emphasis. Maybe that'll cool them down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

As Cameron's eyes were locked on Raiden's, he continued speaking. "Those Slytherins are not meant to be friends with people in Gryffindor. No houses are the same because the students in them are different from any other house. If we were supposed to be friends with them, don't you think Hogwarts wouldn't even have different houses?" he asked, waiting for the girl to respond with something. Suddenly, a teacher trotted down the room towards the table covered in green. Cameron didn't even turn his head to see what was happening over there. He ignored Cloe until she said they might get expelled. "For what, arguing?" he asked, still not looking away from the girl with the football.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:46 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor
Pureblood without prejudice

User Image

Who am I with?: Gryffindors (Where am I: Great Hall (What am I doing?: Talking (How do I feel?: A little annoyed
What am I thinking?: Oh, my god. (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Driftwood wand with a Peacock Feather Core

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorelai looked up and stared Cameron straight in the eye, her blue eyes becoming a little cool.
" If you hate the other houses already than you're going to have a really horrible 7 years. No, there aren't houses because we have to hate achother, there are houses so that we spend more time with people who are more like us, with similar personalities and likes. So if you want to insult everyone who was sorted into Slytherin, go right ahead, but don't think that its not going to piss someone off." She looked down again, great, she thought, now another kid would dislike her. She sat still.

User Image

Oh Have some Heart and Hold it to your chest...
((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching
the spaces that had grown between us
And I cut my mind on second best
the scars that come with the greeness

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Gryffindor // Muggleblood

Mood: Excited and confused

OoC: (())

Raiden mind fell back onto the only book that she had attempted to read before coming to school it was some history book about when the school was founded. Unfortunetly she hadn’t understood any of the four houses rubbish so that was a bit of a surprise for when she came here. She smiled, at least she had a slightly intelligent comeback coming, “How do you even think Hogwarts started? Four people with totally different personalities came together and created it. Why are we any better than the kids in the other houses?" She paused for a second trying to organize her train of thought. "Who said we're not meant to be friends with the Slytherins. I’ll knock them upside the head.” Raiden looked back at the boy waiting for him to tell her any different.

She glanced back at the girl with straw colored hair, it seemed that once again she'd have someone to back her up.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Cloe blushed. She'd overreacted but she had a habit of dramatizing everything. Usually she didn't let it carry her away, today was just a little fraught. She really didn't want them to get into trouble though. She carried on regardless.

"I don't know about you, but arguing with your housemates in the first hour of being at Hogwarts doesn't seem like it'll make a good impression."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked over at the first girl who spoke. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. "Yeah, clearly someone's already pissed off," he said, meaning Raiden. Looking back at the girl with the football, Cameron sighed. "I wouldn't know how it got started," he said. Truthfully, the boy hadn't received his books until about a week ago, and he has only flipped through a couple books. He let out a sigh when Cloe spoke the truth, and he knew he couldn't argue the fact that it will not make a good impression. "Fine, whatever. I'm done." After saying this, he turned back around and stared at the table.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin watched as her two friends argued, she wasn't siding with anyone. "Guys, cut it out! The reason most of us don't like Slytherins is because some of us are muggleborns. Most Slytherins are pure bloods and most pure bloods don't like muggleborns. They think we are a waste," She looked at Raiden before switching to Cameron, "On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with befriending a Slytherin, but if they have friends that are pure bloodists, expect to be messed with," She said, her voice raising slowly. Caitlin turned toward the Slytherin table when she heard a snap. It was a professor. She shrugged an turned back to the other Gryffindors. "I can't have my friends fighting, then they will want me to stay away from the other," She muttered to herself, not caring if anyone else heard her.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:19 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor
Pureblood without prejudice

User Image

Who am I with?: Gryffindor"s (Where am I: Great Hall (What am I doing?: Talking (How do I feel?: Happy-ish
What am I thinking?: A lot of things. (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Driftwood wand with a Peacock Feather Core

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lorelai nodded and then raised her hand a little, as if to volunteer for something.
"I'm a pureblood and I could care less whether someone is Pureblood, Halfblood, or Muggleborn. Although I think my dad does..." But so what about her "father." He was awful about a lot of things.
" And I really think that we should just be nice. I know that sounds ninnymugginsy, but I dont think this should color opinions of eachother, and we should just try not to judge each other or people in other Houses."

User Image

Oh Have some Heart and Hold it to your chest...
((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching
the spaces that had grown between us
And I cut my mind on second best
the scars that come with the greeness

Kai Sparrowheart

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year _
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Gryffindor? she thought to herself as the Sorting Hat called it out. She shrugged her shoulders and slipped off the stool, making her way over to the Gryffindor Table. I would understand Slytherin or Ravenclaw. Probably even Hufflepuff, but I didn't think Gryffindor. She reached the table and took a seat. "Hello everyone. I'm Melinda, but you can call me Mel."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked at the blonde and snorted, "Your right, but try getting that across to the Slytherins," She said with a smirk. This honestly amused her. She looked up the new blonde girl and waved. "Caitlin Engels, nice to meet you," She said, her smirk quickly being replaced with a smile.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Cloe sighed as awkward atmosphere dissipated. Thank Merlin that's over, she thought.

She turned to the new girl who Caitlin was greeting and then added her salutations.

"Hi, Mel. I'm Cloe. You excited to be in Gryffindor?"  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games