Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:54 pm
How did this happen to me
I guess, I'm to blame
I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy
Anticipating and debating what is left for me

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Half-blood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Rei was shocked by the words that came out of his mouth. He was silently cursing himself inside. He wasn't supposed to let people in. He wasn't supposed to let people know his secrets. When people knew things, they could hurt him. They could hurt Rui. He blinked and listened silently when Alaric spoke. A smile lit his face briefly when the boy said he didn't think he was an a**. "I can't really 'like' you when I barely know you." He said with a small smirk and a quiet chuckle. "I just think you're cute... and fun to tease."At this he actually did laugh out loud. He thought about the last part of the boys sentence for awhile. He really didn't know how he knew... he just did. He didn't like anything about girls. Not one bit. His sister was practically the only girl he could talk to for extended periods of time. He was of course chivalrous and gentlemanly with all girls. They deserved that, but he only liked girls as friends... if that. Finally he shrugged. "I dunno. Friends sounds good though." He smiled genuinely at Alaric punching him in the arm gently.
OOC:...

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry
Anticipating and debating what is left to life 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:29 am
User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Wizard

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Alaric rose his eyebrows, but he was smiling.
"Well you know Mr. Owen, if you had spent a little less time flirting and a little more time talking you would know me better," he said jokingly. When Rei said Alaric was cute, Alaric felt a weird pang in his abdomen. This was strange for him, uncharted territory.
"Thanks I guess," he said quietly, looking at the wall above Rei's head.
He hadn't ever had someone comment on him like that, even if it had been made obvious by now that Rei thought that.
When Rei punched him he smiled, but he didn't feel very behind it.
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
(( Out of Character~. ))

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:54 pm
I guess, I'm to blame
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Rei chuckled at Alaric's jibe towards him and leaned back in his chair, putting his hands behind his head. "Who says I wanted to get to know you better?" He said, with a smirk sliding across his lips. He was half joking and half serious. He liked the kid, and now he kind of did want to get to know him better, but when he first met him, Alaric was only a play thing. Something to amuse himself with. But the more time he spent with him, the more he wanted to know.

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:36 am
User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Wizard

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Alaric looked at Rei silently for a moment and then laughed.
When he had finally stopped, he rose an eyebrow.
"No one had to say it. It's a little obvious," he said with a whisper. Of course, this went both ways. If Alaric was going to have a friend, he'd like to know them.
"Besides, friends should know each other, shouldn't they?" He sighed dramatically and rested his chin on his hands, which were resting on the rests of the chair.
"Come on, don't you have any social skills?"
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
(( Out of Character~. ))

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

Kai Sparrowheart

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Cameron Rowley: Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron walked into the common room, carrying Elli on his back. Although they just returned from a quidditch game, he wasn't the least bit sweaty. That was probably because he only managed to hit one bludger, and the game ended a few minutes after it started.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:07 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Chaser|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Elli slid off of Cam's back once they were in the common room and instead just intertwined their fingers gently. "Hmm" She hummed softly to herself, looking around the red and gold common room. "What should we do now?" She asked slyly, looking up at Cam, and batting her eyelashes innocently.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:18 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron interlaced his fingers with Elli's and walked her over to the couch. What shall we do now..? he wondered, looking over at the entrance. No one seemed to be coming.. yet. "Whatever you wanna do," he finally answered, looking back over at the second year. I should just tell her I like her. And want to go out with her. But what if she says no? These thoughts raced through his brain. He didn't want to hear "no" come out of Elli's mouth, so was it better to just keep kissing her and hope their relationship moves forward?

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:43 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli blinked and shrugged. "I dunno... what do you want to do?" She asked, turning around to face him. She blinked, looking up at him. He looked like he had something on his mind. "Whatcha thinking about?" She asked, tilting her head and smiling sweetly at him. 'I wish he'd just ask me out.... but maybe he doesn't want too...' The thought raced through her head, but she banished it quickly. She wasn't going to let her think like that. He acted like he liked her, and he kissed her, so of course he liked her... right? But if he liked her, then why wouldn't he asked her out?

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:49 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron tensed up a bit. "Who said I was thinking about anything?" he asked, chewing on his bottom lip lightly due to nervousness. Is it that obvious? he wondered. Freaking out about it on the inside was probably showing up on the outside as well, but he couldn't stop. The more he thought about asking Elli out, the more he freaked out about asking her out.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:18 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Tentatively, Elli reached her hands up to his cheeks. She could tell something was wrong, and she didn't know what. "Cam...." She said quietly. If she didn't know what was wrong... she didn't know how to fix it. She leaned forward and gently pecked his lips before asking, "What's wrong?"

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:58 pm
I guess, I'm to blame
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Rei blinked, looking at Alaric for a long few moments, before suddenly bursting in laughter at his question. No no he didn't have any social skills whatsoever. He smirked and smiled at the kid, chuckles still escaping his lips and preventing him from speaking. When he'd gathered himself together again he smiled at Alaric and shook his head. "No I really don't." He paused thinking about it and shrugged. "It's always just been me and my sisters.... I never really needed the skills. Rui just... gets me and Autumn is 6. You don't need much social skills for that...." He shrugged again. He had rarely left his home after the...accident and even then had spent most of his time couped up in Rui or his rooms not talking to anyone but eachother.

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:45 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron moved his head back a bit which made Elli's hands slip off his cheeks. "Nothing wrong," he assured her with a small chuckle. This wasn't a lie. In fact, Cameron hadn't lied at all. He never said he wasn't thinking about anything.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:38 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli blinked as he moved away from her slightly and frowned. "Ok..." She said quietly, trying to keep the confusion out of her voice. Her tooth dug into her lower lip and she stared at him. Suddenly she moved closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. She just didn't want him to walk away from her and she thought that maybe if she held tight enough, he wouldn't.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:16 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron hesitated before giving in and wrapping his arms around Elli. I like you. A lot, he thought, wishing he had enough courage to ask this girl out. He was a Gryffindor, he was supposed to have enough courage to defend his friends against a beast. Yet, he couldn't ask one girl out on a date. That had to be easier than asking her to be his girlfriend, or telling her he liked her, right? Wrong. All of the choices were equally as frightening. After a moment, he let go of her, becoming conscious of the other students in the room.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:02 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli smiled at Cam and intertwined their fingers when he pulled away from her. "So... what do you want to do?" She asked, not sure what else to say. She knew something was on his mind, she could tell, but if he didn't want to talk about she would let it rest. She'd rather hang out with him than make him angry by prying.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games