Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

Ariana raised her eyebrows when Victor began stuttering about whatever it was that he needed advice on. A light blush warmed his cheeks as he continued, and the redhead knew what this was about when he told her he and a friend bonded. You're crushing on someone! she thought excitedly. Although she didn't say anything, it was obvious to tell what she was thinking because the girl's eyebrows lowered and a large, goofy smile plastered across her face. Ariana tried to calm her features since she seemed to make Victor uncomfortable and narrow his eyes, but she couldn't. It was just so exciting that he liked somebody! The prefect's mouth widened into a half smile, half "o" and a gasp escaped. "Ooh, you kissed?" she asked happily. The redhead's smile faltered when Victor asked her if he was sick. The girl reached over to him to place a hand on her shoulder and said, "Victor, you have a crush on him." She wasn't surprised that he thought he must have been sick for liking someone, especially since that somebody was the same gender. Heck, she thought she was probably sick for warm, fuzzy feelings whenever she was with or thought about Katrina, who was also a girl. At least the boy was figuring this out when he was younger than Ari when she figured out she liked girls. She was thirteen when she finally accepted it and started dating Katrina.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor was still blushing as Ariana looked excited, so at least what he was thinking...or saying wasn't off putting.
"Oui..w-we...kissed...th-though not...anywhere..uh...awkward...I mean..." He then blushed, "Am I making sense?"

Victor's eyes widened when she put a hand on his shoulder, and tilted his head at what she said, "A..cr...crush?" Victor blushed some more, "So...It...it isn't...wrong?" He then rubbed the back of his head, "I...I mean...umm..."

Was he even making sense?

I feel blushy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "So...I have a crush on him?"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

kiska166

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana nodded quickly, confirming that Victor was indeed making sense. Of course this made sense! Having fuzzy feelings and warm thoughts that gave you butterflies was normal when you had a crush on someone. The redhead nodded again, but slower. "Yes, a crush," she said. When asked if it was wrong, Ariana shook her head. "It's not wrong," she said slowly and clearly before pulling her hand away from the boy's shoulder. It's definitely not wrong. As long as he accepted it, so would everybody else.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:34 am
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor was still flustered as Ariana nodded, so it was normal?
He sighed happily, "I'm...I'm glad..."
He then smiled at Ariana, "Merci..."

That was when Victor giggled, "Ah..I...I'm glad I talked to you about this." He smiled, "You're pretty neat~ Though I guess that's why you're a prefect."

I feel relieved you know?
My inner thoughts are, "So...I like him then. That..that makes sense."
I am a proud second year

kiska166

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:23 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana smiled reassuringly when Victor said he was glad. She could tell he was letting this newly obtained information sink in, and he was accepting it just like that! Merci? The redhead's expression looked rather puzzling, for she didn't speak French. It took her a moment to figure out what the word meant. Oh, it means "thank you!" she realized, and a smile replaced her look of confusion. "Anytime." A giggle escaped her lips when the pink haired boy told her she was neat. "Aw, thanks Victor," she purred. Ariana let a quick moment of silence pass before she asked, "So, who is the boy you like?" Curiosity was eating away at the seventh year. She just had to know who it was!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor blinked at Ariana's look of confusion, why was she so Oh! Right, "Ah...Sorry. I tend to slip into uh...French."
He then blushed at the question of who he liked, "Uh...umm...The...first year?" He then blushed more, "Del Rey...umm...He's a fellow..uh...Hufflepuff."

Victor giggled, "He's really nice...and sometimes...acts older than me."

I feel giggly you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Del~ <3"
I am a proud second year

kiska166

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana smiled even wider than she had before upon finding out who the lucky boy was. "Ooh, you like Del Rey?" she chimed with a rhetorical question. Since she was the oldest prefect of the Hufflepuff house, the redhead knew every single badger by name. "He is nice," Ari agreed. Well, from the few times I've actually spoken to him. Since he was a first year after all, Ariana hadn't come in contact with Del Rey that much, but definitely enough to know how the boy acted.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:56 am
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor nodded, feeling a bit giggly, "...Oh my." He then blushed, "I'm acting like a...schoolgirl."
Realizing where he was, he waved his hand, "Ah..I...I mean no offense." He sighed, "This is just how girls..acted sometime in preparatory school."
Victor smiled nervously, "Yeah...He is nice. I...don't know if he likes me back. I...I mean I guess he does because of the..." He made some hand motions, "The...kiss...but..umm..."

Victor blushed harder, fully aware he was now just stumbling, "A..Anyway. Thanks for ze advice...Ariana." He then sighed, "I just hope this...goes well."

Victor then giggled, "Hee...I'm gonna miss you next year~" He said with a smile, "I mean who else will I ask for advice~?"
Victor giggled, "Oh the life of a wallflower~"

I feel happy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Gonna miss Ariana next year~"
I am a proud second year

kiska166

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana laughed when Victor nervously tried to cover up what he had said in front of a girl. "It's fine, girls do act like that," she said. "Believe me, I would know." Whenever the seventh year was head over heels for anybody, and she was with them, or even just thought about them, an overwhelmingly warm, fuzzy feeling would tie her stomach in knots, and she wouldn't know what to do because although that person made her feel nervous, they would also make her feel incredibly happy. It was a happiness she didn't have to fake or force. An involuntary smile would spread across her face with just a simple thought. When the pink haired boy spoke again, the redhead was brought back to reality, and her involuntary smile that appeared sometime during her daydream faded. Of course, the thought of love carried her mind away, and Ariana couldn't help but remember how she felt with Katrina or even with Steele. An almost inaudible sigh escaped her lips as Victor spoke. "Let me know how it goes," she said, her lips stretching into a smile again. The prefect closed her eyes for a moment, remembering she was going to be in the adult world next year. "I'll miss you, too," she murmured, leaning her side against the couch's back. I'm sure going to miss all of this, she thought, closing her eyes again to reminisce in all of the memories she's made in the last seven years.

Squeeky Luff

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor felt relief at what Ariana said about girls, "...Oui...I should learn to uh..close my mouth sometimes." He then smiled, he was glad she wasn't offended. That would have been such a shame. Victor raised a brow questioningly at the smile that appeared on Ariana's face, but decided not to question it. The smile was most likely private anyway.

Victor nodded, "I will be sure too~" He then giggled, "You'll be one of the first to know if it does go well~"
Victor noticed Ariana close her eyes, probably because he brought up her last year. Victor looked up, "...I'm sure you will do completely fine." He said quietly as he thought some, "I mean...I've only been here two years...but you were quite a great leader for the music club." With that thought he looked over to Ariana, "What do you plan to become?"

He hoped she wasn't going to waste her musical talents, she could sing very well after all.
Victor went back to drawing pictures in the air, with his wand, smiling at the crudely drawn art, but it was mostly of Del so...it was good either way.

I feel calm you know?
My inner thoughts are, "...Hee..."
I am a proud second year

kiska166

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:09 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana giggled but brushed off Victor's opinion on girls. She wasn't offended by it at all though if it was specifically directed at her, she would have been. The redhead smirked before saying, "I hope I'll be one of the first to know no matter what happens," she said, implying that it could go wrong as well, but hey, that was life and sometimes, it sucked. When the boy assured her she would do fine, the prefect nodded and smiled. "Actually, I'm planning to go into music," she admitted, but the girl continued before Victor could say anything. "I know, I know. I'm a witch and have powers, and I'm dropping all of my magic opportunities to do something that muggles can do." That exact same sentence was spoken by her father many times, but he finally accepted, or at least she hoped he had accepted her dream of becoming a singer. It was something she always wanted to do even as a child, and frankly, that child grew up. It was time to make her dreams come true.

Squeeky Luff

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor continued to draw pictures in the air, he was glad he learned that fire writing spell. Though it probably wasn't meant to be used like this. He sighed at the pictures of Del. He then smiled and doodled one of Ari with music notes.
...Wow that didn't look like Ari, so he could play instruments well, guess he wasn't an artist though.

"...Oui." Victor hesitantly answered, he knew it could go south easily...but he hoped that wouldn't happen. Del was sweet. Really nice...and a great guy.
The male then tilted his head as he glanced back at Ariana, confused on why it was a negative thing to pursue music, "I don't see anything wrong with it." He then giggled, "I'm muggleborn anyway...so it sounds like a neat idea to pursue music either way." Victor smiled at the prefect, "I'm just glad you're not giving up such a great talent~"

As if to emphasize this point he drew little musical notes over Ariana's head. Using the writing spell.

I feel calm you know?
My inner thoughts are, "She'll do great~"
I am a proud second year

kiska166

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana's eyes flicked up onto the fire doodles that Victor was drawing. The girl could vaguely make out the music notes from the angle she sat at, but she had no idea the person he drew was her. When the pink haired boy spoke up about her career choice, the girl's eyes flicked onto his. A small smile stretched on her lips, but the redhead stayed quiet, waiting for the second year to continue. "You don't think it's a waste of my magical abilities?" she asked, narrowing her eyes onto her lap. Ariana examined the fabric of her pink jeans while biting her lower lip lightly. Just because her father wasn't too keen on her pursuing a career that muggles can do extremely well didn't mean he would stop her. After all, he married a muggle woman who just so happened to be Ari's mum. There was no way he wouldn't let her do it! When Victor scribbled some fire music notes above her head, Ariana looked up at them and giggled. This time, she could make them out perfectly clear though it may have to do with the fact that they were directly in front of her instead of at side view.

Squeeky Luff

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor calmly continued drawing things in the air, when he heard Ariana's question, "It's not like you're going to swear off magic forever, right?" He replied calmly.
It was music...so it wasn't a bad thing to pursue it, "I mean..." He thought carefully of how to continue his train of thought, "From an outside perspective...If you are good at something...why not pursue it?" He then smiled at Ariana's giggle when he drew the music notes above her, "You have convictions...so it's alright to pursue it."

Victor then giggled again, "...It's not like anyone could convince you otherwise~" He then giggled again, "Just be sure to practice your signature when you become famous~"

The Frenchman then smiled at Ariana, "...Thanks again for the chat though." He looked down some at his gloved hand, frowning some as even though he could see three finger like pieces of metal, he couldn't feel anything under the glove. It was disconcerting to say the least, and he still wasn't used to it.
Victor then smiled warmly when he thought of the bonfire and him meeting Del, at least some good came out of that festival.

"Ah!" He exclaimed remembering something, "I...I'm sorry for taking up so much time..." He said hesitantly, "But...You're really good at giving out advice Ari~" His eyes then widened, a blush on his face at the casual use of the prefects name, "I...I mean Ariana..."

I feel calm you know?
My inner thoughts are, "This is a good chat~ ...Was a good chat? Still is? ....Hmm..."
I am a proud second year

kiska166

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana shrugged. "Well, no, I suppose not," she answered. The redhead was still planning on making the most of her magical abilities in the future even if she didn't plan on going into a career involved with those powers. Upon hearing Victor's joke about her signature, the girl giggled with him. "Oh, I've already been practicing," she admitted before pulling out her wand and signing the space in front of the boy's face with the same fire writing spell that he had been using all evening. After slipping the wand back into her sleeve, the prefect smiled at the younger student. "Thank you." Not only did she like to give out the best advice she could, but she was also a prefect. Maybe that was why the Head of House chose her as prefect before her fifth year at school even though it seemed like a better idea to choose Katrina or Heather. "You can call me Ari, you know," she said with a chuckle. The girl preferred when others called her by her nickname. It was a sign that whoever called her that considered her as a friend at the least.

Squeeky Luff

User Image

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas