Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:35 pm
Zadok the 28th
Sindarumon--> Normal to Valdurmon
Makuramon--> Unexpected Only: Piedmon or Justimon
Pajarimon--> Unexpected Only: Cannondramon, Diaboromon, Rosemon, Gulfmon, Kuzuhamon, or Machinedramon
Antylamon--> Normal to Cherubimon
Vajrimon--> Unexpected Only: Zanbamon, Reapermon, Anubismon, or Boltmon
Sandiramon--> Normal to Diaboromon
Indramon--> Unexpected Only: Diaboromon, MaloMyotismon, or Murmuxmon
Caturamon--> Unexpected Only: Hiandromon or Justimon
Majiramon--> Normal to Phoenixmon
Miharimon--> Normal to Phoenixmon
Vikaralamon--> Normal to Anubimon
Kumbhiramon--> Normal to Anubismon

Is this list still accurate? If so can we add it to the guild evolution list or something so it is public. Found on age 21. Posted by a VC.

It's not that thats the normal route, it's what comes from unexpected evolution, the only possible solutions for each once you take out titled and special  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:04 pm
UnHolyFudge
IceWolfClaws
I have a question I wanted to digivolve my Veemon to Veedramon so I set up an order to do so but was told that he normally digivolves to Exveemon. I looked at the site and Veemon is the only digimon that normally digivolves into Veedramon so I'm confused on how to get Veedramon could someone please explain how I would get it. sweatdrop

Getting Veedramon himself from Veemon is actually fairly tricky, we used to allow people the chance by randomizing a number from 1 to something and if it was even it would be ExVeemon, but if odd it would become Veedramon instead, however we stopped doing this a while ago for unknown reasons, and according to the DMA, you can't even unexpected into Veedramon from Veemon, so that method is out. If in the end you are looking to get UlForceVeedramon, I would recommend using the Digi-egg of Destiny on Veemon, which will get you GoldVeedramon and then waiting till you get an armor crush to so you could turn it into AeroVeedramon, then digivolve into UlForce.

The only way that I know of that turns Veemon into Veedramon is the Digi-egg of Darkness, which you don't have enough TP for.

All right thanks for clearing up the confusion I appericate it! smile  

IceWolfClaws

Haruko Lalonde

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:28 pm
Meramon's normal evolution is SkullMeramon but the DMA says BlueMeramon is the evolution, is there any way to get SkullMeramon?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:51 am
Haruko Lalonde
Meramon's normal evolution is SkullMeramon but the DMA says BlueMeramon is the evolution, is there any way to get SkullMeramon?

Oh that is simple. Just digivolve to BlueMeramon and digivolve BlueMeramon to SkullMeramon. In DMA BlueMeramon doesn't have a proper digivolution. When a digimon is in that situation with a "?" being in the evolves to area in DMA we look at the first digivolution of that digimon in Digimon wikia so with that being said, SkullMeramon would be the digivolution of BlueMeramon so just Digivolve normally emotion_yatta  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:55 am
Um..
Has an evolution path been revealed for BanchoLilimon?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:00 am
Dexterity Bonus
Um..
Has an evolution path been revealed for BanchoLilimon?

Currently there is no path directly to Bancholilimon.
She can only be acquired by contest or event.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:38 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Currently there is no path directly to Bancholilimon.
She can only be acquired by contest or event.

D :
Awwww ok thank you! <3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:19 pm
ultimatemk
Haruko Lalonde

Oh that is simple. Just digivolve to BlueMeramon and digivolve BlueMeramon to SkullMeramon. In DMA BlueMeramon doesn't have a proper digivolution. When a digimon is in that situation with a "?" being in the evolves to area in DMA we look at the first digivolution of that digimon in Digimon wikia so with that being said, SkullMeramon would be the digivolution of BlueMeramon so just Digivolve normally emotion_yatta

Thanks a ton UltimateMK, I'll be sure to bookmark both digi-websites now.  

Haruko Lalonde

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:28 am
Haruko Lalonde

ultimatemk

Both BlueMeramon and SkullMeramon are listed as Ultimate level in the guild. In the TP shop you can't digivolve into the same level. The only way you can digivolve into the same level is by mutant digivolving, mode digivolving or the use of an X-Antibody item, but since SkullMeramon is ranked as Restricted you cannot do so. I'm sorry to say that at the moment the only way you can get SkullMeramon is by contest alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:13 pm
X Kaos X
Haruko Lalonde

ultimatemk

Both BlueMeramon and SkullMeramon are listed as Ultimate level in the guild. In the TP shop you can't digivolve into the same level. The only way you can digivolve into the same level is by mutant digivolving, mode digivolving or the use of an X-Antibody item, but since SkullMeramon is ranked as Restricted you cannot do so. I'm sorry to say that at the moment the only way you can get SkullMeramon is by contest alone.

Well, now I regret getting Mokumon. I guess I could unexpect and try for boltmon.  

Haruko Lalonde

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:18 pm
X Kaos X
Haruko Lalonde

ultimatemk

Haruko Lalonde

As strange as this may sound, BlueMeramon actually would digivolve into SkullMeramon. If we're following the evolution rules of the guild. It would be a strange one, but completely legal... another bloody loophole. sweatdrop

http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexbluemera.shtml
Ends in a -?- which means we go to Wikia..
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/BlueMeramon
Which says that BlueMeramon's next form is SkullMeramon. sweatdrop
As far as TP shop items go, it would still use the Digivolve item and as they're not supposed to list the expected result, it would turn to the artist to follow the chain of command as far as fulfilling the order.

(even though we don't use it, wikimon says the same thing. This is why I like pokemon better. sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:28 am
X Kaos X
Haruko Lalonde

ultimatemk

There is no need to apologize. This one case is a genuine loophole that would not be the case for 99.9999% of the digimon that are known. Just goes to show that the digital is not a perfect one and in that neither is our own guild system. rofl  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:36 pm
Zocontho

Will do! Should you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to bring them here and a mod will get to you as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:49 pm
Quick question.

I currently have a Guilmon, pending digivolution.

I plan on going to Wargrowlmon, and then to Megidramon.

How would I do that? Wargrowlmon Dark Digivolve, or Gallantmon slide?  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:01 pm
Draconem
Quick question.

I currently have a Guilmon, pending digivolution.

I plan on going to Wargrowlmon, and then to Megidramon.

How would I do that? Wargrowlmon Dark Digivolve, or Gallantmon slide?

Concerning Dark Digivolve:

#1 Using Dark Digivolve on something that already digivolves into a Virus type. Unless the digimon has Dark, Black, or Waru in its name, Dark Digivolution does not work for it. In lamest terms, a large majority Virus type digimon cannot dark digivolve. (sorry, but that's just how it works.)
Example: WarGrowlmon --DarkDigivolve--> Megidramon
(From the Dark Digivolve Do and Do Nots Thread, talking about cases it looks like it would work but it doesn't given the way we deal with Dark Digivolve)

Ways to get Megidramon from WarGrowlmon:
DNA digivolve a WarGrowlmon and a Megadramon  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games