Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:01 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Unsorted - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Pureblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

Oliver resisted rubbing the arm that Eve had hit. He didn’t want to show that it hurt, but damn, did she have strength. When the redhead then corrected him, saying Mels missed her, he rolled his eyes. Boy, this year’s gonna be fun, he thought jokingly. So far, he’d actually really enjoyed the time he spent with his new friends. Plus, they were tough and could take his more or less appropriate jokes. Once the trio, or mainly Eve and Oliver, had settled in and gotten comfortable, the conversation started up again. Both of the girls seemed like they could just talk and talk and talk. When the redhead asked if calling him Ollie was okay, he nodded. It was a cute nickname – well, only when girls called him that. When boys did it, it made him feel a little weird. At the mention that her parents were vampires, the boy raised his eyebrows. “Wait, whoa – slow down – your parents are vampires? That’s so cool!” he exclaimed excitedly. “Are you a vampire too, then?” It was a fair question, right? And if she was a vampire, was she born as one? Could vampires even give birth to human children? Or maybe they were turned into vampires after Eve was born. Oliver snorted out a laugh when Mels asked Eve if her “bitchy grandmother” knew about her parents’ vampiricism.

“Oh, no, I’m pure. My dad was in Slytherin and my mum was in Gryffindor, I believe. And honestly, I want to be in either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw ‘cause all the adventurous, brave students are in Gryffindor, but I won’t be stuck with any idiots in my house if I’m in Ravenclaw,” he explained. How tired he grew of the dumbasses at his old school. When the boats docked at the boathouse, Oliver followed the girls off the boat. “Are there any houses you’re hoping for?” he asked them both curiously. They mentioned what houses run in their blood, but failed to mention which one they’d prefer.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Cara MiaKitty
Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:12 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

Colton grinned when the brunette said they looked nice. Casually, he elbowed his brother, earning a confused frown. The girls introduced themselves as Saio and Mackenzie, which were both names he was sure to remember. When the large man said it was time to start moving and to avoid funny business, Connor sat stock still, unsure of what he meant by that. Colton laughed, but held the lamp high enough to see out onto the water. Not long into the journey, a huge splash came up, and most everyone was saying mermaid. Was there really a mermaid on the lake?! When Mackenzie asked where it was, Colton, shrugged. "I just saw the splash. I didn't get to see the creature..... but seriously... it couldn't be a mermaid, right?" His eyes went wider as he grinned at the girl, hoping for an answer. When they docked at a boathouse, they were told to get out of the boats, so Colton nimbly went around his brother, then offered out his hands. Working as a team, Connor made it to land safely, if a bit bemused. As soon as Connor had gotten free, Colton offered his hands to both the girls, a charming smile on his face.

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

Jυѕт кησω уσυ'яє ησт αℓσηє, 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ'м gσηηα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓαcє уσυя нσмє

{OoC}
kiska166

murruelecreuset

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:42 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Boathouse
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxA crowd of students
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι coυld вe м e a n , ι coυld вe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ т н o υ g н т yoυ were тнere тo g υ ι d e мe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ were only ι n м y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCal was pleased when, unlike some years, the trip to the boathouse went smoothly. There were no surprise visits from mermaids or the giant squid, no fighting from what he could see. It'd been nice and calm. When they docked at the boathouse, he stood, carefully got off his own boat, then called out, "Alright, everyone. We'll be waiting here until the deputy headmistress arrives to take you to the castle. Everyone be careful getting onto the docks, and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask." He stepped out of the way, and into a position where he had a good line of sight on all the students, in case anyone needed help and were unable to ask, such as if they very suddenly tripped and started to fall in the lake.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι coυld вe c o l d , ι coυld вe r υ т н l e ѕ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on мy o w n , 'caυѕe ι can'т т a ĸ e lιvιng w ι т н y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м a l o n e , ѕo ι won'т тυrn oυт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx

Summer II

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Deviled Dregs

RedEagleEye007

Semper Leo

Xistund

The Shiny Furret

Caithre

Apocalyptic Crown

nivupuchii

pie poodie

murruelecreuset

oyehh

The Forgotten Weasley

-X Duo Yiro X-

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:48 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓊𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇

The day had finally came. After years of watching her older siblings leave and attend Hogwarts, it was her turn, and Skylar was terrified. Sure, she would have her brother, who had been elected Prefect, to help her around the school, but other than that, she didn't have as many friends here as she did back home. At home, she had Dris and Laili and everyone else. Here, she felt more alone than ever. The train ride to the town outside of the castle wasn't too bad. Unfortunately for her, Kyson had to attend to some important Prefect duties, so she had to ride in a cabin with random strangers. Sky kept quiet for the entire ride, refusing to say anything to the people, not like they noticed her anyways. She was just another First Year, after all. She did, however, find enjoyment in the window of her cabin. The scenery was beautiful, and she spotted several new types of birds on the trip to the station. Once there, Skylar fell in line with the other newcomers, keeping her head down and her mouth shut, and avoiding the drama that had happened between a few of her classmates. She stayed close to the professor, hoping to catch a ride with him when they arrived at the Black Lake, but somehow she ended up in a boat filled with more random strangers. Sky wasn't great with people, in fact some would call her completely introverted, so most social interactions such as this one were incredibly difficult for her to deal with. So to cope with said situation, the small blonde girl sat at the back of the boat, watching the water as it lapped up against the side of the boat. The boats all started to move, gliding across the lake magically. Literally. When they arrived on the other side of the water, Sky waited for the other students in her boat to get out first before carefully stepping out and standing in line with the others. They were almost in the castle, then she could be sorted quickly and move on with the next chapter of her life.

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
                                                  And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
                                                  Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
                                                  Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
                                                  And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
                                                  'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
                                                  I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

x x x x

OOC: Sky is open for interaction if someone wants to pretend she was in their boat the whole time, just being quiet. Just keep in mind that I am on vacation so posting will be limited until I return.

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

LuckiIy

Lonely Nymph

8,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ïṡlα ώαɾḋ

Isla rolled her eyes slightly, getting up as they landed softly at the boathouse. "Well, I'm Isla, if you didn't already know. And I don't know about you, but I want to get out of this boat before some magic river monster attacks." she said briskly. She stepped out very suddenly, catching her foot on a plank and landing face first onto the ground. Luckily she hadn't fallen into the large body of water, but it was still embarrassing as she sat up and had to collect herself with a grimace.

"You saw nothing." she insisted, looking at Desmond and the other occupants with a red face. 'Great first impression,' she thought, before holding her hand out. Her face reddened even further. "Can one of you help me up..?"

First Year | Unsorted | Status: Single
OOC: Quote Me

-X Duo Yiro X-
Caithre
Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:11 am
User Image

ʟ ɪ ʑ ʑ ɤ
Elizabeth Avery Ingham

first year - - - - with Desmond Isla and Clara - - - - nervous

The professor who had been leading them to the lake spoke up, and then within a few minutes of that the boats were moving forward, without anyone to row or push them. Lizzy wasn't exactly impressed - she'd seen this kind of thing before plenty of times - but she supposed for the others in the boat this was a pretty strange thing. Well, maybe it was for them. One of the girls confessed to being a half-blood, and the boy, Desmond, sounded like he was probably a muggle-born, judging by the fact that he was talking about not having known about magic before. Lizzy had to suppress her sigh of disappointment and instead she forced herself to smile.

"That sounds like an interesting story, Desmond," she told him, "even if it is a complicated one. Sorry about my attitude earlier, I was just a little worried about being left behind. The lines to get off the train were sooo long, and I didn't want them to have to wait on me.My name is Liz, by the way. Elizabeth Avery, and my parents were both magic. This is... pretty normal for me, actually."

Lizzy looked at the other girl in the boat (Clara), the one who hadn't spoken yet, "What about you? What's your name?"

Just as she had spoken their boat had landed on the shore and Isla had immediately jumped out, snagging her foot and falling flat on her face. Liz had to hold back a laugh, covering her smile with one hand and then she carefully, and as gracefully as possible, stepped out of the boat and offered Isla a hand up, "I won't remember a thing," she told her with a smile, in the meantime setting away the memory to see if it could be used later.

nivupuchii
-X Duo Yiro X-
Jade Galaksylph

Caithre

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:38 am
xxxxxxxxxxxx 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓬𝒆𝓵𝓵𝒆 𝓐. ℬ𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪
Unsorted First Year Half-Blood spacexx

User Image

═══════════════════════════════════

xxxWhy do you care what people think? Are you hooked up to their leash?
                                                    xxxYou know anklebiters ate up your personality
                                                    xxxTry to remember how it felt to just make up your own steps,
                                                    xxxAnd let anklebiters chew up, spit out someone else!

╔═══════════════════════════════════

Clara could not help but raise an eyebrow about Isla's recent behavior towards Desmond, as she has this seeming haughty expression on her face. Well, that was just her perspective but still, it wasn't like the boats were the most disgusting thing in the planet. Anyway, when Isla asked if she was the only half-blood in the group, she piped in, "I'm a half-blood" She answered in a very casual tone as if she was just saying her favorite color, "Muggleborn dad, half-blood squib mom. S'not a big deal for me, really. Pretty sure my whole family are half-bloods, still doesn't stop us from being cool." Besides, her cousin Kenji was rising as a singer and a musician. Her uncle Joshua used to be a well-known musician, too. Her mum was a sick-o medical technician even she could not do magic. How cool was that?

She could not help but shake her head at the young boy named Desmond. Wasn't he the boy who started a scene five minutes ago? Well, she could be wrong, though just stuttering didn't help. He needed to exuberate, power up, really. Nevertheless, she let out a smile, "Clara Bautista, s'nice meeting you." She greeted Liz and Desmond. She gave a bemused look at Isla when she introduced herself briskly at the boy, thinking that the manner of speaking wasn't necessary. She raised an eyebrow and told her dryly, "I wonder... If you were so not used to the boats and the river creatures, I wonder how you will handle herbology." Well, herbology was equivalent to dirt. She would like to see how will that happen well for the both of them.

═══════════════════════════════════╝

Why you wanna please the world and leave yourself to drop dead?xx
                                                    Someday you’re gonna be the only one you’ve gotxxx
                                                    What do you actually expect? A broken mirror to reflect?xx
                                                    You know, anklebiters gave you a false perceptionxxx

═══════════════════════════════════
                                                    Ɯιтн [Isla, Desmond, and Lizzie] αт [Hogsmeade station]

Sɪɴɢʟᴇ Aᴛᴛɪʀᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                    @Caithre : Please, quote me next time. My rping all depend on quoting.

nivupuchii

-X Duo Yiro X-

Caithre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:03 am
See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

first year │ unsorted │ pureblood

Alec rolled his eyes. "Well, I'm not your brother, am I?" To Lucy's credit, she did look a bit embarrassed, which she deserved, seeing as he'd been embarrassed by her trying to tug him around like her little brother. Honestly, and people called him rude. He was immediately distracted when the blonde suddenly snapped at someone approaching, a dark haired boy who shoved her aside in a way that said they knew each other at least semi-well. They didn't look at all like siblings, but they obviously knew each other, and neither seemed about to offer an introduction. Alec surveyed them for a moment, but before he could say anything the boats began to glide smoothly across the water, and he was distracted looking down into the black depths, hoping to see the alien face of a mermaid of a glimpse of the Giant Squid. He thought he saw a tentacle at one point, but by that time the boats were docking themselves at the boathouse. Wary of there being a scuffle between Lucy and the random boy, he scrambled out of the boat first. If one of them tried to drown the other, he wasn't going down with them.

OOC:
oyehh

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:21 am
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
υиѕσятє∂ fιяѕт уєαя
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Sad
xLocation: Boathouse
xWith: First Years
xStatus: Single

The ride to the boathouse had been fun and Beckah had gotten her hand into the water a couple more times, but she was cautious not to tip the boat over. When they arrived at the boathouse, she clambered out and sat of the floor, frowning immensely. She'd enjoyed the boat ride and now they were stuck in a small building, waiting for some other person to come and get them. Why couldn't the man who'd helped her before take them? She didn't want to have to meet another person today! Desperately, she looked around for Roo and/or Flick, then rejoined them. "I'm scared," she whispered to them.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {...}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:43 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSterling Müller
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUnsortedxFirst Year

"Confidence is to believe in yourself..."

Sterling felt as the boats moved forward, the boy beathing a sigh of relief at the fact that they wouldn't have to row at all. He would've been a little mad if they were made to actually row the boat. It also would've taken awhile given that there were only two people in the boat. "I recommend going there. It is a lot of fun," he answered, shrugging his shoulders and looking forward. As they moved across the lake, the boat stayed with minimal sway...allowing for a smooth travel. Sterling was never one to get sea sick at all, but he didn't know if that was the case for Kiera. It didn't seem so however, the girl marveling at the lake more than she was fearing it. The water itself wasn't something he hasn't seen before; so he never got too excited about it.

When he asked if she was excited, she seemed to really perk up, her answer showing her enthusiasm. When she actually returned the question towards him...he quickly and decisively shook his head. "It's cool that we are about to start up the year I guess, but I'm not one to get too excited about much of anything. It'll take something outstanding to actually make me somewhat excited. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to starting classes and learning, but my feelings don't extend beyond that," he answered truthfully. Part of it was because his father always preached that excitement could turn into a hindrance very fast. The man was a dueler so he always said to stay calm, no matter the circumstances. These words resonated with Sterling and he lived by them.

The boats finally came to stop on the other side of the lake, Sterling placing the lantern at the helm. He got up out of the boat and waited for Kiera. He also awaited the headmistress to retrieve them as well.

"When no one else does"

Semper Leo

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image
HUFFLEPUFF HEAD OF HOUSE || DEPUTY HEADMISTRESS || HERBOLOGY PROFESSOR

One would think that at some point, Pandora might tire of greeting the first year students. Every year it was the same, but it was also different. Each group of students brought something new to the castle. It was Pandora's job to make sure they got there safely.

"Hello," the professor said loudly to get the students to focus on her. "Welcome to Hogwarts. I am Deputy Headmistress Pandora Thorne. If you would all follow me I will lead you to the castle," she said as she headed off to the castle, occasionally glancing over her shoulder to make sure the newest students were behind her.

OOC: Please post your students here and wait for further instruction.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:54 pm
User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsorted First Year
x Feeling: A Little Excited
x Location: Boat House
x With: Isla, Clara, and Lizzie

The trip across the lake went without incident. The group of girls in his boat seemed nice enough. They all exchanged names and a little bit of background information. It surprised Desmond, he didn't think people would be this friendly. Are all the students at Hogwarts like this? Desmond's mind began to wonder further and further into the reality of magic and the fact that it indeed exist. 'What an interesting concept... I must strive to be the very best.' He thought to himself as they arrived at the boat house to the school. Being polite, Desmond held the lantern up for the girls and waited as they proceeded to exit. First being Isla, who's misstep landed her flat on her face. Desmond choked back a grimace, as well as the urge to ask her if she was okay. His attention was directed to Liz, who was doing her best not to laugh as she exited the boat and offered Isla a hand. 'Girls will be girls...' He thought to himself as the final girl, who's name was Clara, exited with the others. Desmond followed close behind and held the lantern above them. "River... monsters...?" He could feel his heart beat begin to increase. "They really exist...? I... I thought they were just fairy tales..." Shaking his head at the thought, he found it better to feel the air with something more positive. "Everyone has their own story... I guess.." He turned to Liz at this point. "By the way, you can call me Dee... Or Des... Um.. whichever you prefer." Dee turned to the other girls. "You two as well... My uh.. name is a mouthful sometimes." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand just as the next professor showed up to take them to the castle. "Shall we?" He asked his group, taking point in front with the lantern and looking over his shoulder. His sheer anticipation and excitement trumped any fear of people he had right now. He was going to learn magic at a magical school!

OOC:

nivupuchii

Caithre

Jade Galaksylph

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:14 pm
Orphan Sisters for Life
First Years

With : Each Other... First Years

User ImageUser Image
Alana seemed to calm down as the boat made its way across the lake. It was a nice ride in her opinion rather relaxing if you asked her. Seeing the castle in the distance she wondered how many times the four girls would get lost. Honestly the Hispanic hoped not as many times as she thought. “Look! Our school is a literal castle.” Candace commented excitedly. “Keep calm would you.” Kimberly mildly barked at her as the boat rocked just a bit. “Sorry…” Yet again Candace was rocking the boat (the literal boat). “I personally don’t want to get my outfit wet.” Minako commented to the group casually. She didn’t seem overly worried despite that she would certainly flip if it did happen. “No se preocupe Mina. Su equipo va a estar bien.” (Don't worry Mina. Your outfit will be fine.) Alana told the girl in her native tongue. “Lo sé. Gracias Lana.” (I know. Thanks Lana.) Minako replied with a smile.

As the boats pulled up to the boathouse, the girls got out. Candace was the only one with real difficulty. Climbing out of the boat she evidently tripped crashing onto the wooden dock. It was better than the water but it wasn’t exactly a positive. “Are you okay?” Alana asked crouching down to help her friend up. “I’m okay. Just checking out the dock, you know me.” Candace told her jokingly as she brushed herself off. “If you keep this up you’ll ruin your outfit.” Minako commented. Sometimes she really made her friends wonder if she worried more about clothes then she did about actual people. “Her outfit will be fine Minako.” Kimberly assured her. “Īe, soreha shimasen.” (No it won't.) Minako muttered in Japanese, leaving the other three to guess what she said.

Luckily the next phase of the trip didn’t take long as the Deputy Headmistress Pandora Thorne came to take them up to the castle. The sooner they got there the sooner this would all be over in Kimberly’s mind. Which she for one wished would be quick. However she could clearly see that her three close friends were more excited about the whole thing. It was all new and interesting Kimberly would give them that. Though she was hungry and tired and really hated the shoes on her feet! “Don’t worry Kimberly you’ll survive our first night, promise.” Alana told her headstrong friend. “I know I will… My feet might not.” She muttered just out of earshot of Minako. They didn’t need her going on a tangent.

(Exit to The Antechamber)

Alana ~ Status : Happy... Slightly Overwhelmed... Theme ~ Attire
Minako ~ Status : Excited to get to Hogwarts Theme ~ Attire
Kimbery ~ Status : Annoyed... Getting excited... Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : Happy / Excited Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:34 pm
ïṡlα ώαɾḋ

"Of course they exist... probably." Isla gave a little shudder, glad to be out of the boats. In all honesty, they weren't that disgusting, but she really was glad to be out of them. She didn't really mesh well with 'the great outdoors'...

She started to walk away to where most of the first years were congregating, looking over her shoulder. She realized she was acting quite bossy but didn't really feel sorry because she felt as though, if they still managed to like her, they'd be good enough to keep as friends. Wincing internally at how mean her inner monologue sounded, she gave an awkward looking grimace-smile. "Well, guess we shall..."

First Year | Unsorted | Status: Single
OOC:

-X Duo Yiro X-
Jade Galaksylph
Caithre

LuckiIy

Lonely Nymph

8,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Bookworm 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:30 am
User Image
VαvαrαxHαwkethorne

Unsorted || First Year || Mood: Troubled || Thinking: I did it again...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After the group of first year students had gotten closer to the landing, Vavara let out a sigh as her eyes trailed back towards her two comrades in her boat. She wanted to talk about how eager she was to start the school year and learn more about magic, but there was a great hesitation if it meant rubbing Lydia or even Jillian the wrong way. She had already messed up once. The last thing the aspiring witch wanted to do was to lose two potential friends at once in the same evening. Instead, she opted to only focus on the boats ahead of them whose passengers were quite busy with getting out of their seats and onto solid land before meeting around the much older male who stuck out like a sore thumb. Once it was their turn, Vavara would wait until her companions got out before exiting herself. Once that was done, she stood by Jillian and hopefully Lydia if she would decide to stay with the two girls. She did her best to keep positive, that the slip up could be fixed and they could get on with their lives. The only thing that could make her feel better was the passage of time. A bite to eat might not hurt as well.

Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas