Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:40 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ Second Year ✰ Hufflepuff ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

ᙅᴀιи ran through the barrier and onto the platform. Well, ran was one word for it. He tripped halfway through and ended up skidding his way onto the platform. Same thing, basically. He was finding it hard to believe that he had overslept on platform day. I mean, come on, really? Today was the most important day of the year! The day he got to go back to Hogwarts, with the feasts that never ended and... well, the feasts! Blue eyes searched the platform until he found his sister's and a boy from the orphanage. What was his name? Smash, Bash, Lash... Crash! Yeah, that's it. He hurried over to them. "Hurry up, guys! The train is leaving soon!" Well, that was sort of a greeting. Cain ran off to the train, off in search of a compartment for himself, his sisters, and their friend.
~Exit to Hogwarts Express~

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron wrapped his arms around Elli when she leaned her head against his chest. "Good," he said, returning the smile. She's so pretty, he thought, still smiling, but it faded when Elli continued speaking. "Maybe she'll get over it at school?" he suggested. When the students were called to board the train, Cameron reached for his girlfriend's hand. "Come on, let's go," he said before leading her towards the Hogwarts Express.

((OOC: Definitely missed Elli's post.. but next post at The Hogwarts Express))

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:12 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ rolled her eyes, smirking at them both. If they thought she would go easy on them, they had better think again. "Just because he's on the Ravenclaw team doesn't mean I won't give it my all in our match. In fact, I might just try extra hard to win. But don't worry. I'll let you guys see the trophy when Hufflepuff takes it all." She laughed. Heather had never really been 'full of herself' in Quidditch. She was just another player, though she's been told otherwise. After her massive attack on the Gryffindor team two years ago, she could feel the eyes of others on her when she walked down the hall. "Who will be her next victim? Who will she put in the hospital next?" they had whispered. It hurt, really. She didn't mean to hurt people. She was just playing the game the only way she knew how. Heather shook her head, pushing the thoughts away. "If your sister gets Hufflepuff, I'll be sure to keep an eye on her for you. Keep her out of trouble and all that." Yes, if this girl was loyal and stubborn, she could very well be a badger. And the protective nature of the older badger within her would take over, just like it had with every new student sorted into her house. Add that with the unknown fact that she was now at the head of the Chimera Club, and that gave a very mother-like Hufflepuff. The conductor began calling for the students to board the train, and students piled into the train like their lives depended on it. Heather gripped Chase's hand in hers and watched as her sister fled to the safety of the train. "How about we all sit together? And I'm sure Remy could use a friend or two right now. Let's go." The teen began the walk to the train, stepping onto it with a small smile. 'Hogwarts, here I come. Better get ready.'
~Exit to Hogwarts Express~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
J A S M I N E
E L I Z A B E T H
A C A C I A

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Slytherin PrefectHead....Boy?!Seventh YearQuidditch CaptainKeeperSingle
House RobesQuidditch RobesFall/WinterSpring/SummerSong
Out of Quidditch: Exit to the Train

Remy eventually pulled away from the hug. It felt odd to be doing so. Jasmine hoped that none of her teammates saw that one. For that matter, she hoped that none of Remy's did either. The older girl figured that neither team would be too forgiving if they saw their captains getting along. "I'll be looking forward to it then," Jasmine smiled. As much as Slytherins and Gryffindors hated each other, they were good competitors, and their game was always one of the most interesting.

Noticing that everyone was headed toward the train, the Slytherin gathered up her belongings and made her away into the crowd trying to jam their way onto the train. As she stood there, Jasmine realized that she actually had to tell the new prefects how to be prefects. Unless Belle was going to. But then again, where was she?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miss GryffindorK

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:24 pm
Adalaide1Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle, Olyvia, Rose and Nellspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oooh, I hope she knows she'll have to report what happens to us later...'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide giggled as Marina went off on her own to the train. She agreed with Nell, really. The conversation had to happen eventually, or it would be super awkward for the two of them all year. Still, the idea of the two of them having this conversation was sort of hilarious to her, simply because of how completely unlikely it seemed. She giggled again and then turned to her companions. "I suppose we should all make our way onto the train, yeah?" Ada was a little excited; she wouldn't be sitting alone this year, like she had all the years before. She'd be with the others; she could talk to people, socialize! The thought made her a little fluttery inside, nervous. She hadn't really done that much socializing. Being around people still made her nervous. Not so much because she was worried about being disliked anymore, but more because she never knew what to saw. But, that hopefully wouldn't be a problem anymore, since she knew all the people around her, except perhaps Rose, fairly well. She hoped that eventually she'd get over her nervousness. There was no need for it anymore.

═════════════════════════════════
                                  'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare
Olyvia Wearing

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle blinked as the conductor called for them all to board. She lifted both of her arms, putting one on the back of Olyvia's neck and the other she linked with Ada's arm. "Shall we?" She asked with her customary half-smile in place. She easily steered her sister through the crowd, and towards the train, her other arm holding tight to Ada in order to not lose the smaller Hufflepuff in the crowd. Her other hand was gripped tightly to Olyvia, not wanting the even smaller girl to get lost. Once she reached the train, she allowed the other two to board ahead of her before jumping on.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Fifth Year~Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker

User Image

"Sure," Shina agreed easily, following Heather. She would have to keep an ear our for trouble on the train, now that she was a prefect, but she could still spend some time catching up as well.

{Exit to Hogwarts Express}

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:23 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

Chloe nodded. "Yeah sounds good..." she said trailing off into thought. 'Maybe Sun would like to join us...?' she thought. "I'm going to ask Sun if he wants to sit with us. If that's alright with you, I think he could use some friends." Chloe told Newlyn. With that she walked over to Sun with what little confidence she had when talking to people.

Stopping in front of him Chloe lightly smiled. "Sun... would you like to sit with us on the train...?" she asked gesturing over to Newlyn. 'I sound like a social reject...' she thought wishing she didn't sound like she fighting with herself. It sure was hard being shy around others but luckily her kind Hufflepuff nature came through like always.

With: Newlyn... Sun

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley

Utsuha Moon

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:49 am
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris tilted her head as Luke decided to leave. "But I had asked him his name..." she sighed before watching Tobi, who introduced himself and took her offered hand since Luke left it hanging, run after the boy.

"So much for making friends at the moment..." she muttered to herself. Suddenly, the announcement for the train was heard. She looked to David and Xavier. "Let's likes it's time to get going." she said with a smile. "Maybe if we can sit together."

She started a little run. Iris realized that she needed to find a place to sit and accommodate for Mau and her carrier. "See ya on the train."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy
Attire:
Company: Xavier, David and Mau cat_3nodding
OOC:

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

murruelecreuset
IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:53 am
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Third Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As the train whistled its departure, Sun got up from the floor and brushed off the dirt and dust that was stuck to his pants. He took half a step before the Hufflepuff girl stood in front of him, asking if he would join them. The first thought that emerged in his mind was "why?". For someone who thought he had been left alone for most of his Hogwarts years, this gesture confused him. "Sure," he found himself say.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

murruelecreuset

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier looked at David with a ' what?' look on his face when he had heard of his butler. Sure he didn't tell them that he came from a family like that, but he never thought of it as a shocking thing. Well, not for him. And same as the others, Xavier was also stunned with what Luke had said about protesting just why the bloody hell is he in Gryffindor. He opened his mouth to comply, but David had beat him to it. And the thing is, everything he wanted to say was already said by David. Did he read his mind? Knowing that he has no need to say anything anymore, he just kept quiet, and looked down. He raised his head when he heard of another familiar voice. She greeted with japanese, so he greeted back.
" Ohayou go-- Ern, I mean... Hey Iris," he greeted before he got hugged. He froze for a moment the female wrapped her arms around him. Just when was the last time he got hugged by another person except the people in the manor? This might be his first one. When Tobi got confused with the different languages, he avoided eye contact and just nodded, even though he understood juat what Luke and Iris said. Good thing he had learned a couple of languages before he went to Hogwarts. As he listened to them chatting, Luke suddenly got all mad abd walked away. Tobi followed. While Luke was still close, he kinda shouted, " Hey Luke! Someday, let's just be friends, okay? Oh and by the way, I'm not as dumb as I look! " And with that, he just quietly listened as David and Iris talked about Quidditch. And would you look at that, she's trying out for beater! Wooo! Just when he was about to tell them that he would be trying out for seeker, ALL ABOARD! Well, that was peculiar timing. He has time to tell them. So he just ran off just right after Iris." Hey, hey , hey! Wait for me! "

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Shocked || Confused
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Too many to say?
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Let's just say, running to the train
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Platform 9¾
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Luke, Logan, David, Tobi, Iris

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Sorry for the crappy post. Had to post with my phone. Anyways, + Exit to Hogwarts Express +

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:03 pm

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina emerged from the wall and off to the platform. The laughs and chats of the students mixed up with the sound from the train. And bloody hell it's noisy. She slightly covered her ears as she continued to pushed her trolley past the others. Great. Not a sign of a friend. She sighed as she sat down on her luggage. She was out of the way so she didn't have to worry about something happening to her. She leaned back and closed her eyes. A couple of minutes later, she fell asleep. Would ya look at that. A girl is sleeping. A defenseless girl who has no company. Way to go Serafina. Her eyes stared blankly at the students as she woke up. It was just like when she was at the hogsmeade station. The students are getting lesser and lesser. She rubbed her eyes as she saw that they were already boarding the train. Serafina gasped as she quickly stood up, running to the train. Greaaaat. Way to add up your problems. Now even your hair is a mess. Well, time to get back to Hogwarts then and meet Iris. " Good way to start my year. " ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Nervous and sleepy
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Panicking

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Don't leave me!
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Platform 9 3/4

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Lisanna

Out Of Cookies: + Exit +

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:41 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David didn’t understand what Luke’s problem was. “Why does he have to be like that?” he asked before shaking the thought away. “Oh well his lose I guess…” he muttered turning his attention to Iris. David listened to everything Iris said. “Hey maybe I’ll meet them sometime.” He answered with a smile. “And that’s great we should could use some more beaters on the team.” He thought hoping Iris would make the team.

Then the conductor called everyone to the train. “Guess you’re right.” He stated before turning to the others. Tobi seemed to run off after Luke which was fine by him. “Sure, see you on the train Iris.” He said before heading onto the train with Xavier on his heels.

(Exit to Hogwarts Express)

With: Xavier, Iris

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:46 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Chloe was really happy that Sun accepted her offer. She knew it might seem confusing but she wanted to try and be a friend to someone she felt needed. Besides everyone could use a friend no matter whom they were. Chloe smiled back at his reply. “Okay then shall we?” she said as she walked towards the Hogwarts Express. It sure made her feel happy that she finally fought her shyness and was able to talk to someone in a positive way.

(Exit to the Hogwarts Express)

With: Newlyn... Sun

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley

Utsuha Moon

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games