Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:38 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam watched the male as he moved away from him. He felt the male's hands on his thighs when he unzipped his jacket. There was no dress style, his clothing had nothing to do with where he was taking the male. What he was wearing was something he'd normally wear. Liam watched the male as a blush spread across his face, he wondered if the male hadn't believed him or perhaps he knew there was nothing beneath it. He smiled at the male, as he reached out toward him. Liam didn't mind the male touching him, he watched the male curiously as he messed with his navel ring. He looked back up at the male as he spoke, "A nightclub." Liam really wasn't giving the male much information to go on. He didn't think it mattered really, they were just going dancing. Liam wasn't going to dance half naked inside a cage like he did normally. He was going to be with the male, not by himself. If he wanted to dance in a cage, he would have worked tonight. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine felt the males eyes on him as he continued to mess with his navel ring. Every now and then, he would peak up at the male, arching an eyebrow when Liam gave him a short answer. He dropped the males ring and give him his best pout. "Ah, come on." he begged. "You gotta give me more details than that. Is there any type of theme? What kind of music do they play? What part of the city is it in? It is in the city right? Please tell we're not going back out to the Hamptons, not that I don't like the Hamptons. I love the Hamptons, but after working out there for five years, I'm sick of the Hamptons." Alaine broke off embarrassed by the rush of questions. He couldn't help himself, he was just so excited to be going out with the male. He continued to give the male a pouting face, hoping his cuteness and pestering would get through to him and give him a few more details.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:28 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ waited while the elevator went up, watching the numbers change until it dinged and the doors opened, walking out with Aamir and to the male's home. He waited as the male got his keys out and unlocked the door and walked inside with him, closing the door behind them. He set his bag off to the side and took his shoes off, digging through his bag for a minute, finding one of Adam's rings in it and sighed, moving and tossing it in the garbage. "Leave it in my bag you ain't gettin it back..." He grumbled to himself before going back to his bag, looking for his book...

Adam smiled a little bit. At least he would try, that was better than just leaving him behind. He nodded a little bit. "That's good. I'm glad you'll try..." He said, not minding that the male couldn't promise it. A lot of people had troubles promising things...It was just a natural thing...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Riding in the elevator, Aamir hardly paid the male any attention, he just leaned back against the paneled wall, watching the glowing numbers steadily increase as they rose to the seventh floor. A pinging bell filled the small shaft, the doors swung open and Aamir led the male to his apartment down the right hallway. Unlocking the door and flipping the light switch, he walked inside his apartment, stepping out of his shoes and dropping his keys in the fish bowl on the table by the door. Looking around, it seemed like everything was still in tact, not he expected to be robbed, but given the area, there was a high possibility. Hearing the male speak, he gave him an odd look and arched an eyebrow as he tossed something into the garbage can. His only thoughts were it had to of belonged to Adam. Since it was none of his business, Aamir turned a blind eye and stripped off his hoodie, hanging it on the coat rack and moving further into his home. "You gonna shower first?" he asked curiously, not giving the male the option of even saying if he wanted to shower. This too was apart of their routine. Aamir knew the male was always busy with clients and any kind of shower he got inbetween them wasn't worth much and he wanted the male to be comfortable while staying in his home.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:21 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As he sat with the male in front of him, he watched him. He didn't mind the male toying with his piercings, after all the male had shown him his piercings and tattoos. Liam knew the male didn't like his answer of what he gave him. He smirked as the male pouted, and begged. Liam listened as the male spoke, knowing he was looking for more information, but he wasn't going to give in. He leaned forward and kissed the male on the lips. "I don't know about themes really. I haven't been there in awhile. They play all kinds of music really; rock, pop, techno, house music, and other kinds. Well depends on where you call the city. It's near where I live. " Liam spoke trying to answer all the male's questions. He knew there wasn't much to go on right now, but he tried. Liam slipped his hands on the male's hips, as he sat there. He smiled up at the male, having found his pouting to be cute. Liam found the male to be cute at times, especially when he made faces like that. "

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex didn't think he could leave the male behind, though he couldn't make promises not to. Adam was one of the few people whom he got along with. He knew if he did leave the male behind, he wouldn't forget him. Alex didn't like allowing people in his world, but it was becoming hard with Adam. He wanted to let him in and yet he feared doing it. Alex knew nothing of the male, as he knew nothing of him. He looked at the male, before leaning forward and kissing him, before pulling away. Alex held onto the male's hand as he laid there, contently. He enjoyed just laying with the male, and spending time with him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine blinked stupidly as the male kissed him. When he pulled away and began talking, he only pouted more. He did not want kisses, they were far too distracting. He wanted answer, better answers than what the male was giving him. He arched an eyebrow when the male mentioned location, he couldn't remember if the male had yet told him where he lived in the city. He knew where he grew up and that he was somewhere on the West side.....or was it East? Okay, Alaine was in Brooklyn, that was West of Manhattan, Liam lived somewhere past Manhattan, but where exactly he hadn't the foggiest. When the male took hold of his hips, Alaine sighed and flopped back on the couch, his arms folded behind his head. "You're not going to give me any specifics are you?" he mumbled, sticking his tongue out at the male, already knowing that asking more questions would be useless. Looking back at the male he smiled cutely at him. "So after dinner and dancing, what are we going to do?" he asked.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:19 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam lived in Queens, specifically Jackson Heights. He knew the male disliked his answers but he didn't care. If he was to take him out, it was a surprised. He wasn't going to give the male every detail, next date the male could take them out, but tonight was his night. Liam released the male, as Alaine laid back on the couch. He smiled at the male as he spoke, seeing he was pouting again as he stuck his tongue out. Liam shook his head, "No, I'm not." He spoke, as he remained where he was. Liam watched as the male remained laying down. He rezipped his jacket, as he crossed his legs. "Back to my place." Liam spoke smiling at the male. His only plans were dinner and going out dancing. By time they finished with dinner and went to the club, it would be to late to do anything else. Beside he had promised to let the male spend the night at his place. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine stared at the male curiously as the male released his hips. Just because he was laying down, didn't mean he wanted the male to let go of him. Besides, his legs were still wrapped around the males hips. When the male smiled down at him, he smiled back and rolled his eyes. "Should have known." he muttered to himself. Alaine laid there for a minute watching the male watch him, he frowned as the male rezipped his jacket. There goes the view, he thought. Still smiling, he grinned at the males words. He couldn't wait to see the males place, he wondered what it looked like. He bet it was big since he lived with his childhood friend. "Really? So does that mean I can spend the night?" he asked curious, sitting up on his elbows. Alaine wanted to be sure, he almost never spent the night at anyone house other than Sam's and before he started jumping to conclusions and packing an overnight bag, he figured it was best to ask.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:12 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam chuckled as the male spoke. True he should have known, he liked surprises even if they were small. He slipped his hands back down toward the male's waist, as he held onto him. Liam watched the male, as he lay before him. He saw the male had frowned as he had rezipped his jacket. Liam couldn't help but smirk slightly. The male would see more of him later if he wanted to, after all depending on what kind of modeling he did, Alaine might see all of him again. After all, the male could see him anytime he pleased. Hearing the male speak, he nodded. "Of course. Isn't that what you wanted to do?" He asked curiously, since the male had asked him in the first place. Liam was willing to make a promise, after all he had spent the night at Alaine's house it was only fair. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:50 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

User Image

αηιєℓ looked up at Aamir, nibbling his lower lip. He actually wanted to tell the male to take one with him, or more like ask him if he would, but he felt like he would be asking to much then...So he pushed the question aside and nodded, going to the bathroom and closed the door partially, like always, and started undressing, going and turning on the water. He went and looked at himself in the mirror as he waited for the water to warm up, frowning at some of the marks on his chest. He sighed, peaking out of the crack in the door at Aamir, biting his lip. He went back to the shower and got in, standing under the stream of water, sighing a little bit, getting all cleaned up...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:01 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ kissed back when the male kissed him, lightly placing his hand on the male's cheek. He sighed contently as the male pulled away and once again, laid his head on Alex's chest. He was simply content on laying here like this with the male for as long as they could...He was even debating on whether or not he should go to work tonight...But hell, he kinda needed too, it was pretty much the only thing keeping him in shape, since he didn't lift weights...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image

xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"As he pulled away, he felt the male move toward him. He kept his arm around him, as the male laid his head on his chest. Alex didn't mind laying with the male, he knew he would have to leave soon. He didn't want to see him leave, but the male had a job to do. Alex also knew there were other men whom probably had their eyes on the male as well. He sighed softly not wanting to think about it. Alex could be possessive at times, especially with those whom he had become attached to. He had only been attached to a few people in life, and those were no longer near him. They had either passed or moved on. Alex hoped the male wouldn't simply move on, without telling him why one day. He knew it was stupid to think the male would always be there, but at times, he hated being abandoned. "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:29 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

ʌɗʌɱ smiled a little bit. He knew as well as Alex that there were others that he was seeing, depending on who came back and when. But out of all the men he was with, Alex was best by far. He'd already proven that he could be nice and not be pinning him down or using his toys all the time...And he liked that...Using certain things over and over again every time would get old and boring...And then he wouldn't have any fun...But Alex was surprising...He had all these little surprises hidden away, and it was fun sometimes to just wait and see what he did...Or do something that Alex wouldn't like, to see what he'd do about it...He sighed softly, smirking a little...And that was the perk of being with someone who was sadistic...They were always showing you different things at different times...Surprising you with new teasing methods and toys...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games