Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:56 am
Inu smiled, " I never played capmon, but I thought it was cool how Mokuba did something as well. " Inu said, she blushed a little like a fangirl would thinking of how cute Mokuba was. She too was obviously a fangirl of both Kaibas, but wasnt a crazy one. " Guess you like both me and my brother huh? " Mokuba asked with a smile. Inu nodded still with chibi blush but though blushing was still tame. " And thank you for lettign us come by Kaiba-sama. " she replied smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:13 pm
"It's no problem, really." Seto was inwardly glad that Mokuba would finally have people around. He wasn't sure how Noa would react to new people, but that was alright.

Meanwhile, ((since Noa hasn't been checked up on in a while and is feeling neglected by me...)) Noa was finding out that plush carpet felt as nice as grass and that maids were funny people who did not enjoy having to poke him with a vacuum several times before he got the hint and moved grudgingly.
He was also bored and he wanted to go out somewhere. He couldn't eat sure, but he wanted to do something. Something with Seto. Okay so he was being a bit backwards, usually you dated first then slept with somebody, but then again, most people didn't date a robot, except for that Plankton thing from SpongeBob... He smiled at that then heard the doorbell, which he ran for, wondering why Seto would ring the bell.
He got there and found it locked.
"Noa, let me in! Someone is getting fired for this! I leave for a few hours and they lock me out-" That was definitely Seto. Noa opened the door and hugged his boyfriend.
"You took forever. Ooh! People! Where did they come from?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:20 pm
Mokuba smiled, " Hey Noa, these are people Setos puttign in the game. " Mokuba explained walking in signaling us to follow. Inu came in a looked around the mansion, it was huge, but she kept any hyper side of her down. She was a fan of the Kaiba brothers for sometime, and she knew how to keep the rabid side of her calm.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:33 am
"Ooh! Can I play with them?" He promptly poked Luna who giggled.
"Can I keep you? The box'll have air holes this time! I promise!" Luna smiled.
"Seto... is that who-" Anzu started. Seto cut her off.
"I'll explain later. Let's have dinner first." He said.
James plain looked confused, but food sounded good to him. Even his mom joined them. It was kind of like a really big family meal.
Seto was quiet, answering questions monosyllabically ((why is it so hard to say 'with one word' in one word? Grawr!)) and mostly just thinking. Noa had gone off with the old standby 'I already ate' and so now Seto had to think of how to explain him to the people he felt deserved explanations.
"Hey, you in there?" Luna asked him. He looked at her rather blankly. "Didn't think so. I asked you what we were going to do after supper."
"Oh... I'm not sure. I didn't really think that far ahead." Seto replied. "Mokuba, anything you'd really like to do?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:16 pm
Mokuba looked up at his brother, " Not really sure..We coudl go see a movie or something. " Mokuba suggested, sure it was common, but he didnt know what else there was to do. Besides, he liked going to movies with James, it was relaxing the first time they did. " Anything either one of you would like to see? " he asked looking over at us, he was sure Luna had some idea, she seemed to be full of energy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:01 am
"I dunno... we just went the other day. Anzu had to restrain me a little from running over and saying hi. Then there was that crazy tabloid reporter who took your picture. Man, I want to hurt her so bad!" Luna's mood swung rather abruptly and her face got a dark look, but it went away after a few seconds. "We could go to the arcade."
"It's closed by now. If you want there's an arcade in the mansion. The machines are wired not to take coins. It's even hooked up to the rest of the arcades around, to keep the high score table up to date." Seto said.
"You have your own arcade? If I had my own arcade, I'd never leave. Ever." Luna replied.
"I wouldn't if I didn't have to." He smiled. These people were kind of nice, better than Anzu's usual taste in friends.
"So anyway Seto, what about the other thing you were going to explain?" Anzu asked ever so nicely.
Seto sighed. "Not now. Later. Trust me on this alright?"
"Alright..." Anzu looked like she'd press, but that was shot down with a death glare.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:20 am
I looked a little sceptical, looking back to him and Noa. I smile a little finishing my food up, I could tell there was something between them, I had a Gay-dar. But that was something for Seto to tell us. " The arcade sounds good. cant wait to see what kind of games you have. " I reply. Mokuba smiles, " A lot, youll like it. " Mokuba explained with a nod.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:53 am
((The authoress would like to point out that Noa, as he doesn't eat, left a couple of posts ago. She would also like to point out that she misses her Gay-dar, her friend threw it out of whack when he kissed her to make her cheer up.))

Luna giggled. It could have been Pong and she would have done the same. Seto looked at her oddly. He could tell the script people were going to love her to death.
"Well, you go on ahead. I'll help clean up here." James' mother said.
"Nonsense. I have staff for that. Go and relax." Seto replied smiling. She looked about to argue, but went off to take a nice long bath.
"Now can you explain?" Anzu asked as they walked up the stairs and down a series of hallways.
"Yes. And yes Anzu, that's Noa. But believe me, he's changed alright?" Seto said.
"And what happened to that other girl?" Seto dreaded that question. He didn't want to answer.
"I... she wasn't who she said she was. It's a long and complicated story. Let's just have some fun okay?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:00 am
" Yeah, we shouldnt push something that doesnt need to be talked about. Its his business, let it stay that way until hes ok to talk about it. If not then thats fine. " I reply getting up and smiling. I respected his privacy and I didnt wanna push into his business I didnt have the right. " Now where are those games?" I ask looking rather excited.

((I couldve still figured, with my mind it would say they were even if they werent, but him hugging Seto at the door couldve triggered it xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:13 am
"No... Anzu has a right to know the answer to that question. Don't worry about it though." Seto said, opening the large oak doors to a marble floored area that looked less like an arcade and more like an obscure homeworld from Spyro the Dragon with checkered marble floors and game terminals instead of doors. Directly in the middle on a pedastal and amusing Luna a great deal, was Pong.
"Seto, you are definitely the most hard core gamer ever. Now I want to beat you at Pong." Luna smiled.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:40 am
((ok, so since this part was a side story, you think we can move along, since Ill be playing as Isis and Marik. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:54 am
((Yes. Let us indeed. Malik, last I checked, stole the spear of destiny, which makes the holder Superman basically. He stuck it in a lawn with the 'Oh dear Ra, I stole the spear of destiny!' and is deciding what to do with it. So Instant Synopsis away!
Synopsis: Someone has been going around collecting various artifacts from museums and such and no one has been any the wiser, in fact Seto has forgotten about that incident as it pretains to Luna and he doesn't want to remember any of that. We'll pick up with Yoshimori, because he is right cool.))

"Professor?" Yoshimori was at his desk, working hard at figuring out the connection between the missing artifacts. He did not want to be interupted.
"What is it?" He asked, not paying any attention what so ever.
"I think maybe I know who took those things." Yugi said. Joey was with him.
"You do?" Yoshimori spun in his chair.
"I think... I think maybe Seto had something to do with it. He did take my puzzle after all." Yugi said.
"I..." Yoshimori didn't want to believe that idea, after all, Seto had a lady companion at the time, and the theif very nearly killed his brother... But he wasn't getting anywhere with anything else, so... "I'll look into it Yugi. You go on home now. It's late."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:56 pm
Mokuba sighed as he layed in his bed, the day was fun yet exausting. He was glad that James was only a few rooms down from him. He began to dream of him and James doing things lovers do, innocent things. He never really thought about sex, only a few times but he had his hormones under control. He smiled as he layed in his bed as his mind slipped into fantasy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:44 am
The next morning there was a loud knock on the door. Seto was woken not by that, but by Noa letting his head hit the pillow.
"Mmf... Ow... Why do you keep doing that?" Seto asked annoyed.
"There's a knock at the door. I was awake so I figured I'd go get it." Noa's statement was punctuated by another knock.
"Who in the hell is coming this early?" Seto then noticed the clock, reading 11:30 and that the sun was well up. He blinked. "Oh."
"Ya. I'll go get it." Noa commented. He went to go get the door. "Er... I don't know who you are..."
"I'm Prof. Yoshimori. I need to speak with Kaiba-san." He had no idea who this strange boy was, but Kaiba-san was known for strange friends wasn't he?  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:33 am
Mokuba came down stairs as well, him and James had been hanging out in his room. Seto had been the only one asleep in the house. He looked up at the professor. " Hey Professor, what are you doing here? " he asked, he had reconize him form the whole Dartz insident.

((this is Rebeccas grandfather right? I think thats what his name was.))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff