Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Contests and Games
~Trivia Contest~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:46 am
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng
Thanks! I'm just curious about this: How many Were-Items do you have? Can you still count them? I've been collecting them when I have time to spare so I'm having a great time looking at the items in my inventory. whee

That would be pretty hard to keep track of. I buy, sell, and give away stuff at a fast rate, and I also have multiple characters to split the items with (I like all of my mules to have an expensive-ish Were-Item or two they can wear).
Oh, okay then. My mules are wearing some cheap were-items too since it's easier to pick one than get together shirts, pants and shoes for them. xd And I'm too lazy to count too. lol What about an estimate?

I seem to see animals as better-looking than humans, which is probably why I like to wear the Were-poses.

It's not necessarily that I'm too lazy, it's just that it might take an hour or longer just to count them. Let's try some:

This character has a Cathulu, 2 Grace Meows, Pumpkin Fluff Plushie, various Embryonic Vials, Blue Belle, Ace Meow, Bad Moon, Black Drome Egg, Black Sheep, Captain Ara's Nestegg, Compass of Seidh, Dander, Dodo Bird, 2 Grunnies, 28 Cheepz (they were extra "Cheepz"), Hermes' Moon, Ice Werewolf, Little Black Bat, the scottie dog trio, Longcat Scarf, Lyndexer's Journal, Meatball Fight, Mizuchi's Jewel, Pudgie the Sparrow, Starmony, Summoning Tome, Tutu the Flying Fat Cat, Wonderland, and You are a Cow. It probably has more.

Some of the other characters have Grunnies, Ace Meows, Cheepz, You are a Cows, and Starmonies. One has an Inari's Beads, one has a Faustine's Bottle, and I think one has a Smok the Baby Dragon, and I think one has a Fallen Wish somewhere.

They should all have a [[CENSORED]], and I briefly had a North Kitten Star on this character.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:13 am
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng
Thanks! I'm just curious about this: How many Were-Items do you have? Can you still count them? I've been collecting them when I have time to spare so I'm having a great time looking at the items in my inventory. whee

That would be pretty hard to keep track of. I buy, sell, and give away stuff at a fast rate, and I also have multiple characters to split the items with (I like all of my mules to have an expensive-ish Were-Item or two they can wear).
Oh, okay then. My mules are wearing some cheap were-items too since it's easier to pick one than get together shirts, pants and shoes for them. xd And I'm too lazy to count too. lol What about an estimate?

I seem to see animals as better-looking than humans, which is probably why I like to wear the Were-poses.

It's not necessarily that I'm too lazy, it's just that it might take an hour or longer just to count them. Let's try some:

This character has a Cathulu, 2 Grace Meows, Pumpkin Fluff Plushie, various Embryonic Vials, Blue Belle, Ace Meow, Bad Moon, Black Drome Egg, Black Sheep, Captain Ara's Nestegg, Compass of Seidh, Dander, Dodo Bird, 2 Grunnies, 28 Cheepz (they were extra "Cheepz"), Hermes' Moon, Ice Werewolf, Little Black Bat, the scottie dog trio, Longcat Scarf, Lyndexer's Journal, Meatball Fight, Mizuchi's Jewel, Pudgie the Sparrow, Starmony, Summoning Tome, Tutu the Flying Fat Cat, Wonderland, and You are a Cow. It probably has more.

Some of the other characters haves Grunnies, Ace Meows, Cheepz, You are a Cows, and Starmonies. One has an Inari's Beads, one has a Faustine's Bottle, and I think one has a Smok the Baby Dragon, and I think one has a Fallen Wish somewhere.

They should all have a [[CENSORED]], and I briefly had a North Kitten Star on this character.

Wow, that's a lot. emotion_kirakira But despite the numerous Were-Items, why'd you let go of the NKS? gonk

I still prefer humans over animals, but I like the predictability of animals. 3nodding  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:21 am
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Some of the other characters haves Grunnies, Ace Meows, Cheepz, You are a Cows, and Starmonies. One has an Inari's Beads, one has a Faustine's Bottle, and I think one has a Smok the Baby Dragon, and I think one has a Fallen Wish somewhere.

Wow, that's a lot. emotion_kirakira But despite the numerous Were-Items, why'd you let go of the NKS? gonk

I still prefer humans over animals, but I like the predictability of animals. 3nodding

Well, when I sold it, I was thinking I would buy something like an Ikki the Kitsune, or a Coyote Brothers, but the price of them remained just barely out of range of what I got for the North Kitten Star, so the money I got from the North Kitten Star slowly started going down as I bought other stuff without paying much attention... It was almost like I never sold it, yet I didn't have it.

I was mostly trying to find a Were-Item (a "fancy" expensive one) that actually had a good movement animation. As soon as I won my North Kitten Star, I started playing with it in Towns, and I noticed it's movement seemed backwards (if you go in one direction, it faces the other way). So it sort of soared across the Towns screen like a shooting star, which would have looked really cool, but the whole "facing backwards thing" messed up the animation flow. I wonder if Gaia fixed this yet? Maybe I should start a petition for that, too. cat_stare  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:34 am
Kangit
buchipeng

Well, when I sold it, I was thinking I would buy something like an Ikki the Kitsune, or a Coyote Brothers, but the price of them remained just barely out of range of what I got for the North Kitten Star, so the money I got from the North Kitten Star slowly started going down as I bought other stuff without paying much attention... It was almost like I never sold it, yet I didn't have it.

I was mostly trying to find a Were-Item (a "fancy" expensive one) that actually had a good movement animation. As soon as I won my North Kitten Star, I started playing with it in Towns, and I noticed it's movement seemed backwards (if you go in one direction, it faces the other way). So it sort of soared across the Towns screen like a shooting star, which would have looked really cool, but the whole "facing backwards thing" messed up the animation flow. I wonder if Gaia fixed this yet? Maybe I should start a petition for that, too. cat_stare

Ah, yes. I've been thinking of questing for the coyote brothers item too but it's just so expensive. gonk So you play RIGs then? surprised

Well, that's hard to find. What's the item you've seen with the best movement animation yet? Haha, I've noticed that with my Inari's in zOMG, though I'm not really sure if that was just because of the lag. Well, if you do make one, I'll sign it too.  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:53 am
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Ah, yes. I've been thinking of questing for the coyote brothers item too but it's just so expensive. gonk So you play RIGs then? surprised

Well, that's hard to find. What's the item you've seen with the best movement animation yet? Haha, I've noticed that with my Inari's in zOMG, though I'm not really sure if that was just because of the lag. Well, if you do make one, I'll sign it too.

Cathulu is fine (and pretty similar to it's GIF), though the animation is a little subtle, but I particularly like how I saw a Siku the White Wolf moving (assuming I'm remembering right) in zOMG!. Come to think of it, it moved a little like this:

User Image

I'm assuming (and hoping) that this applies to all three of the trio (Lobo, Siku, and Nochi). I have yet to buy any of these, but I can get close to their price if I could just make up my mind about which one to pick. It will probably be after I get a Cheshire Kitten, but it's remaining around 20,000,000g pretty consistently (unless I win at one of the Underlands I just bought). cat_razz

Anyway, I should stop staying up and go to bed already (it's a little before 4:00 AM). I was hoping to fix my schedule as a Mother's Day present. Good night. cat_cool  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:11 am
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Cathulu is fine (and pretty similar to it's GIF), though the animation is a little subtle, but I particularly like how I saw a Siku the White Wolf moving (assuming I'm remembering right) in zOMG!. Come to think of it, it moved a little like this:

User Image

I'm assuming (and hoping) that this applies to all three of the trio (Lobo, Siku, and Nochi). I have yet to buy any of these, but I can get close to their price if I could just make up my mind about which one to pick. It will probably be after I get a Cheshire Kitten, but it's remaining around 20,000,000g pretty consistently (unless I win at one of the Underlands I just bought). cat_razz

Anyway, I should stop staying up and go to bed already (it's a little before 4:00 AM). I was hoping to fix my schedule as a Mother's Day present. Good night. cat_cool

Man, I would've liked to see that Siku too. The most expensive Were-Item I've ever seen worn in zOMG's been the Inari's. gonk

Hopefully it does. Appearance- and price-wise, I'd pick Siku. That white fur looks so nice. Good luck with the Underlands! biggrin

I was just about to ask you about the time. lol And that's so sweet! Hope your mom appreciates it. Good night captain! emotion_awesome  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:14 am
I have all three of the wolves OWO  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:24 am
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

User Image

Man, I would've liked to see that Siku too. The most expensive Were-Item I've ever seen worn in zOMG's been the Inari's. gonk

Hopefully it does. Appearance- and price-wise, I'd pick Siku. That white fur looks so nice. Good luck with the Underlands! biggrin

I was just about to ask you about the time. lol And that's so sweet! Hope your mom appreciates it. Good night captain! emotion_awesome

I assume you're not seeing many people wearing Were-Items in zOMG! because they're all so spread out. I saw the Siku in a frequently crowded place: Outside Deadman's Gate. I visited there just now to see if it's still crowded, and I saw Keely the Whipped Creameranian, and someone holding a Kitten Star.

And I didn't have much luck with the Underlands. cat_stressed  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:26 am
Steel Crimson
I have all three of the wolves OWO

Impressive. cat_smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:45 am
Trivia Question: Answered

Behind the GIF of Puck the Pug and Rocker the Pug in the Gaia header, it's possible to see another Were-Item in the background image. Which one is it?

Answer: Kitten Star

Winner: Steel Crimson
Prize: 10,000g, Starmony

Kangit
Captain

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:58 am
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Behind the GIF of Puck the Pug and Rocker the Pug in the Gaia header, it's possible to see another Were-Item in the background image. Which one is it?

Kitten Star  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:59 am
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Kitten Star

Yep. Gold? cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:02 am
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Kitten Star

Yep. Gold? cat_3nodding

Yup!  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:47 pm
Trivia Question: Answered

User Image
In which Were-Item can you find this cow? Note: It's not a Were-pose.

Answer: Noel's Gift

Winner: v-Vox
Prize: 20,000g, Ace Meow, Starmony

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:40 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Me neither. But I really hope they'd put restrictions on the loudness of the children that enter. gonk

Oh, at least they're not the poisonous ones. Maybe you're the only one in the house with the best eyesight so you can still see them. idea And about the water's temperature, he just might be losing sensation in his hands. Does your skin really have cracks on them for your hands to be so sensitive?

Wow, that's true. cat_surprised The left alone Doberman also looks tamer in my opinion. After what you've said about the pugs, I wouldn't want to live as a pug ever. But I doubt that the ancient people who redesigned their features knew about the future implications of what they're doing either. King never failed to make my grandmother laugh too. Whenever she passes by King, she always chuckles and says that he's so ugly, so it was a relief that he didn't understand what she was saying. We see the same thing. Those big expressive eyes really make you want to cuddle them, then you look farther down and see their snouts and it's over. cat_confused

Aww. That's cute! emotion_kirakira Zeus also drinks immediately when his water's just changed. How do you massage him? Hm, maybe they think that spot's been soiled or something? I've read somewhere that cats are obsessively clean so they avoid getting wet since it's not worth the trouble of licking themselves clean later. I should try that "lick yourself now" trick on other cats if I get close enough to one. Right now I'm still afraid of being scratched though. xd

Haha, so that's why she was going after his litterboxes. I thought it was because of the other, uh, components. cat_sweatdrop Lycos sure is strong-willed to go against your orders at least 10 times. Your father seems to be fond of her. Is she coping well with the shock collar then?

That's good to know. biggrin You really are a serious caregiver from all those things you've said. Lycos and Zeus (our not-so-little Shih Tzu) are about the same weight. Yep, based on what I've read so far, the Slippery Elm Bark can do wonders for Simba. Let's just hope he'd somehow be able to eat it then. cat_3nodding

Then it's been quite a long time already. Does Lycos still recognize her when she visits? surprised Haha, yes, people are silly, and sometimes even without friends. cat_wink

Oh, good for her then. Zeus has a fascination with neon things, especially neon green things. He can't stop himself from chewing on them. cat_lol

You outdid me there, I was just about to ask. cat_gonk Was the available form okay for Simba?

Good night captain, and sleep tight. cat_whee
*still searching for the answer to the trivia question*

Yeah, the back of my hands are pretty much always dry. If my hands get drier than usual, and I don't put on hand lotion, they start cracking open. Bleh. cat_confused

I mostly just massage Simba with extra-deep petting, occasionally brushing the fur "against the grain" (towards his head). He seems to like being massaged on almost any part, except for his legs, stomach, and under his tail. cat_3nodding

And no, the cats just seem to lick themselves at random when I pat them on the butt. cat_smile

Lycos seems to eat not only the corn litter, but also the "other components". cat_smile

I think you mean my stepfather. My father is in a different state right now. cat_smile

As for the shock collar, she only seems to need it when we're not in a house for a few hours. If she runs out of food and gets hungry, she apparently starts wandering around, then ventures into my bedroom and bathroom. Since we're always gone when the shock collar's on her, I don't really know how she handles it, which is probably why my stepdad likes to keep taking the collar off seconds after I put it on her, even if we're going out. "I think we can trust her", he says. Sometimes, yes. Other times, not so much. cat_rolleyes

Lycos can still recognize my sister, but she also visits every once in a while. As far as I know, Lycos can still recognize my dad as well, even though he visits less then once a year (or even two). And I'm under the impression that everybody is silly/weird. cat_cool

Zeus can tell when something is green? I looked it up, and even though it looks like dogs can usually see some colors, it looks like most, or all, dogs have deuteranopia, and can't see red or green. Maybe there's something about it being neon? cat_eek

Simba seems to be okay with the taste of Slippery Elm Bark, depending on what food I put it in (I can't get him to eat it plain), but there's nothing I can give him that will make him consistently eat, so it probably won't have any effect until I can get him to eat it every single day (it looks like I will have to give it to him for a while to even see any effect). cat_confused

Wow, that took longer to answer than I thought. I guess I was taking too many naps during the day, trying to fix my sleep schedule around nighttime, and looking up ways to help Simba with any spare time. He's starting to lose weight again, and I was trying to figure out how to stabilize him again. He usually stabilizes his weight on his own, but when he gets into his "losing weight mode", he loses about half a pound every time (he's now less than 7 pounds, so this is a lot). Since he doesn't seem to gain much of the lost weight back, I'm trying to prevent him from losing so much in the first place. cat_neutral

That sucks. cat_gonk You can't spare the time to put lotion on them everyday? Now I'm curious why they're dry.

Ooh. That massage style must feel good. emotion_kirakira Zeus doesn't like being massaged on his legs and tail too, but he loves it when his stomach's rubbed.

That pat must be magical to really make the cats lick themselves. lol Okay, now I'm trying my best to get that image off my mind. I thought Lycos was in it for the coooooorn. gonk

Yup, your stepfather was what I meant, sorry. I thought the shock collar was on Lycos the whole time. So if you're home, she doesn't try to go to your bathroom and bedroom? Oh. Then she has a great memory then. surprised Yup, everyone is, and I'm the best example of that. *now I'm looking for a cat dramallama, but I guess they can't make it a cat since it's a llama already. cat_lol

I didn't mean that he can see green things, but that's how I see it. xd I really don't know what it is about that color that attracts him, but it certainly makes him want to chew. cat_rolleyes

So you've tried it already? And did you try the powder form? emotion_awesome Hopefully you will, since it is true that supplements like that often take time to produce visible results.

Haha, it's alright. We should probably shorten our conversation in the near future for it to not take up too much time. rofl How many times a year does Simba get into that "losing weight mode"? With his weight right now, I really hope that he doesn't lose any more. Poor Simba.

It's not that I can't spare the time, because I put it on overnight. I'm mostly forgetting to put it on, but I also don't really like having my hands so slimy.

I think there was a cat on AFV that was "singing to the music". Even though they only show the front half of the cat, I think they're controlling the cat with the "butt pat method". cat_xp

According to the instructions the shock collar came with, we shouldn't leave the collar on her for more than 12 hours. Luckily, she doesn't seem to go to my bedroom and bathroom while we're there, but she does like to stare into there whenever someone goes in there (I try to make her cut that out, too).

He seems perfectly willing to eat the Slippery Elm Bark (he seems to like stuff that comes in sprinkle capsules), but I haven't seen any improvement in his weight (losing .1 pounds every visit). We gave him a creatinine test, and apparently, his numbers are high (which is bad), yet I never hear an actual number. So I'm trying to figure out some way to lower his numbers again (giving him Sub-Q fluids reduced the number before). He might have diabetes if he has pancreatitis, so maybe I should ask the vet to test for that, too (according to the website I keep going back to, fixing the symptoms of diabetes/pancreatitis in a cat with kidney failure helps the kidney failure reverse a little bit).

Well, my sense of time is probably warped, but I'm thinking he remains stable for a few months, then loses about half a pound over a period of a month or two, then stabilizes again. Luckily, I've heard of cats that are still alive at 3 to 3 1/2 pounds, and since he's still over 6, I still have hope for him. Especially when he still seems so happy. cat_3nodding  
Contests and Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games