Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:25 am
Once Klaus left Rose raced for Naomi murder still intent in her gaze. Naomi screamed as she was chased around the grounds. What had she done wrong?

Stop running. . .

Naomi stood still. She swore she heard her mother's voice just then. She turned her body held in a strange way as she reached out in slow motion then pushed at Rose. The other went flying. Naomi stopped and stared at her hand. Her eyes searching for a moment. She had little time to gap in wonder for Rose took up chase again. Naomi brought her hands together took a breath released it then shoved forward again. Now that she was calm she remembered her older brother's lessons. She smiled happily and rushed off to tell her big brother but ran into him as he was walking toward Damien. "Did you see me?" She asked grinning. Klaus looked down with a soft gentle smile. He stroked her hair then brushed past her. Like normal. Naomi's eyes opened wide. No pride was in her brother's eyes. She wanted to cry. Or something but Damien was literally in front of her, so she couldn't.

Klaus stood staring at his half brother with a tiny amused smile. "I see. But, I don't want to rule the demons. Rein would be more than ecstatic to rule with you even though he has his own Horde, but I'm sure if Rose summons her twin he'll be more than willing to talk peace with you. I, no longer have a grudge against you and, be mindful of Naomi, she's. . . changed since you made that mistake-"
"Brother~!" Naomi cried running again. "Make her stop! She's trying to light me on fire~!"
"Then counter attack you stupid girl!" Klaus barked without thinking. "Counter attack!"
Naomi stopped dead in her tracks. Rose stopped too taking slow steps away from her little sister her aura matched their mothers. "What did you just call me?" Naomi asked her voice sounding just a touch higher than their mothers. Klaus winced.
"Let's hope this one heals faster than the last." He mumbled. "All right girl take your aim-" Naomi blasted him with a similar attack to Leila's but it was smaller more refined more potent. Had it been anyone other than Klaus and they'd be dead but he took it like a man but whined out. "Ow." Before going to his knees.
"And stay down!" Naomi growled hissing then turned and headed back inside the castle.
"Like I said. . . she's changed."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:28 am
"As expected," Damien sighed, he had lived most of the century searching instead of play-fighting as it seemed they did on a constant basis. He was surprised his sister had remained here as long as she had considering her distaste for the others.

"In any case, I'm going to head to bed," Leila smiled up once more at Damien, "It's good to have you back here. I hope you stay longer this time."

Damien nodded as he watched Gabriel follow their sister. He had noticed that their youngest brother had taken a protective stance with Leila against the others. The twins weren't so forgiving as Klaus, but Damien could see through Klaus and see the resentment he still held for Leila and himself. Damien put his hands behind his back as he nodded once again, "Well, I do thank you, brother, for letting me visit. I can see where the others have changed, and I am proud to say that I have done the same as well."

"Tomorrow we can go over refining your explosions," Gabriel sat on his bed as he wrapped himself with his wings, "And then we can-"

"I think i'm good on the training," Leila stretched into downward facing dog yoga position, "With Damien back, I'd like to spend some time with him."

"But you're doing really well on your targets," Gabriel sat up straight, "If you stop now, you'll never get back into it."

"Fine, we'll do a little practice, but I like for us to spend some time with him. Not just me," Leila looked over at Gabriel in her position, "You are a reborn, but you're still his brother too."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:14 pm
Klaus didn't hate or resent. He just, thought himself above them all. He stayed out of fights, out of anything to do with the outside world and focused on his family. He had no need for the drama his half siblings and full siblings demanded on having. It was just a waste of time. "Do what you will but harm none here." Klaus said continuing inside the house.

Naomi stood to the side out of her brothers way. A soft smile at Damien was on her features. She still loved him. But at the same time, she feared the boy she knew, she didn't know this new version of him so assumed he was the same. Just more handsome. "Naomi!" Rose called drawing the young woman's attention. Rose strode carelessly toward Naomi who shrugged and went inside. "Bath time!" Rose called.
"I'm not an infant!" Naomi barked. "I can wash myself." She hated being told what to do when she was already going to do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:40 pm
The next day, Leila woke the earliest to go for a jog. She needed the fresh air to coat her lungs until she came across a steep cliff. This would be good to practice her flying. Sprinting faster and faster, she leaped off the edge of the cliff to dive down the air. Her wings sprang from her flesh, expanding slightly larger now as she took off into flight. A few minutes had passed before her wings started to ache that she looked down to see where she could land. Nothing but trees. The only other landing spot was a large lake. Leila sighed, she hadn't anticipated getting wet but it seemed today was not her day. She had her wings suck back into her skin before doing a cannon ball right into the middle of the lake to sink far beneath the surface.

Damien had heard the early morning noises his sister made. She wasn't actually a dainty female as their mother was. He saw Gabriel sleeping peacefully, whispering his past lover's name in his sleep as he passed the room. Damien looked out the window to see Leila going for a jog, this early? Humans were known to keep in good shape before, but why when she would never get heavy? Must be a human thing. He shrugged as he went to go search for something to do since he would be spending some of his time here. Eventually, Damien came across a library that seemed to have been barely been used. Klaus wasn't much of a reader, neither the twins, and it seemed Naomi was more focused on her training anyways. He did noticed that Leila had taken off a few books, he could tell by what she always read and the similar genres she had pulled out. Typical, always one bookworm in the family.

"Hey."

Damien looked over his shoulder to see the groggy Gabriel standing in the doorway. They never really spoke that much, seeing how Gabriel was a little toddler before. Gabriel approached Damien, "Look, I don't know if things are really different now, but I'm just going to ask that you don't leave again. Both Leila and Naomi need you here more than the others."

"I wasn't planning on it," Damien picked up a book with Leila's essence on it.

There was a long silence between them before Gabriel asked, "What did you do with Tamera's body?"

Damien remained quiet. He then sighed before saying softly, "She is fully alive by the grace of God, and living her immortal life elsewhere with her own family that need and love her. It is the greatest gift a son could give his mother."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:12 pm
Naomi was curled in the corner behind a large Tome. She bit her lip keeping it close to her. She'd read through the whole library hundreds of times. There were markings in the front covers of all the books. She listened to them talk as she read about how to keep a good vegetable garden. Just from listening she could now tell he'd changed at least a bit. She could see that. And she liked greatly his new older look. She didn't speak the whole time but she knew Gabriel at least knew she was there. "Naomi! Naomi where are you it's time for lessons!" Ezra called. Naomi froze she didn't want to go to lessons, she wanted to stay in the library and read. Oh! And she wanted to secretly ogle Damien's behind too. She couldn't forget that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:32 pm
"I'm also making Leila a co-ruler as well," Damien mentioned as he watched Naomi leave the library.

This got Gabriel's attention immediately. His sister was no where near demon-like nor was she ever meant to be a ruler. Damien shrugged as he leaned against a shelf, "Rein is a fine combatant, and I do not doubt his skill, but Leila proves better under doubt and pressure. I need three to rule together, myself and two others. Klaus does not want the title, and Naomi and Rose are both under Ellyone's heirs, so that leaves Rein and Leila. You are an Arch Angel, so you understand why I can't have you."

"N-no it's fine," Gabriel shivered at the thought of Leila being in a hellish place or ruling demons, "It's just.. Really? You'll make Leila a co-ruler? So what happens if you get with Naomi and-"

"She will be seen as my mate. There doesn't come a title with that alone but I don't believe that is what she would seek," Damien explained, "Leila has proven herself worthy over the century to herself, me, and the others. She may be a late-bloomer for her abilities, but she doesn't back down from a fight. A trait like that is commendable with the highest of demons. Dangerous and risky, but I won't go back on it. After I offer a place for Rein, I will then offer Leila."

Leila felt a cold shiver down her spine. She felt as if someone was watching her. Not that she would mind, but it felt oddly sickening. Getting out of the water, Leila twisted her hair to get the rest of the water out.

"Well, well, what a treat."

She glanced up to see a handsome demon not too far from her. Leila remained still as she called out, "Who are you?"

"An old friend of your step-father's," the demon man bowed, "I had heard of the weakest child of Ellyone's and was lucky enough to come across your scent. I have been mistaken, however, when my sources said you were the ugliest one."

"Well thanks for the flattery but I'm currently thinking about someone else," Leila stood up, "He's a lot cuter than you, pretty boy."

"Oh, my heart is broken," the demon chuckled as he reappeared in front of Leila, "Maybe a closer look will do you some good."

In one swift move, Leila had a barrier around the demon and sent a massive explosion go off within it. There was only smoke and blood covering the barrier as Leila sighed, "I hope this day gets better..."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:51 pm
"There you are!" Garreth grinned. "Time for lessons." He had a strange grin about him. "Oh! I sense you've made your wings grow! Clever girl now, Show me what you've got." He unfolded his wings and lifted himself off the ground a little. "First one to fall has to do whatever the winner asks. But it can only be something minor."

Naomi didn't leave, she returned to them both and said in a simple tone. "Rose was the original heir but she abdicated the title. I was told that once I got really good at my control that I would be named Heir and well, I don't know if I want to be. Mum doesn't have a library. I like books. I prefer books to fighting. But I can kill a demon at a hundred paces if pressed." She grinned then heard her name again. "I have to go though. Maybe I'll learn how to make better vegetables or something." She smiled happily. "I like this change in you Damien." She said suddenly with a smile. "I'd like to see more of it." Then she rushed out of the library to find Ezra.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:28 pm
"We both know i'll be the first to fall," Leila released her wings from her flesh to pull herself off the ground, "And why are you all smiles today? Gabriel give you a quickie before coming here?"

"Maybe she's more like Leila than she wants to be," Gabriel commented, Naomi and Leila both liked to read, are half-human, and had a temper on them. Still, Naomi was everyone's favorite for the obvious reason. Gabriel turned his attention back to Damien to see him in the midst of a book. Damien noticed and closed the book, sliding it into his pocket, "I'll be getting food. Is there anything I can get for you, Gabriel?"

"Yes," Gabriel turned to leave the library, "I want Garreth to not be so sweet on Leila. You know he got up as soon as she left to go after her."

"Then perhaps, little brother, she could learn to loosen up," Damien smirked as he gave Gabriel a playful shove as he left the library.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:35 pm
"Contrary to your beliefs dear Leila, I am straight. I go for women not men." He hovered close to her. "And I know you'll be the first to fall, which is why I said the winner gets to ask something of the loser, I'm going to ask for a kiss from you. Just a kiss. Think of it, as motivation, I kiss you once, if you like it, you'll strive to get more, if you hate it you'll still strive, but instead to never get another one." He grinned more with a small chuckle. He hoped it spurred her on with determination. He wanted to see that face of hers full of determination.

"Naomi are you even listening to me?" Ezra asked getting Naomi's attention again. Naomi sighed and put the text book down.
"This is boring~! I've already mastered this lesson give me something new~" She whined.
"Fine. But only when you're done here. Not a second more." Ezra growled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:00 pm
Leila hovered over to Garreth, touching the ground first before pulling him down to a deep kiss. She had kissed several guys before, but none this passionately. This was just to prove a point. He wanted a kiss, he'd get one. Leila then released him before winking and taking off in flight. She wasn't very fast, but she was getting far better than what she used to be. Leila looked back to see Garreth still on the ground. Did she stun him? Or was it just that bad? Leila remained in place as she called down, "What the hell are you waiting for? Are you going to help me train or what!?"

Damien went looking for Rein. He rounded a corner to see Rein leave the room with his sleeping pregnant wife and approached him, "Good, you're here. I've come to offer you a co-ruling with me over demons. Father didn't include you as his heir, but I would like to fix that. You are a capable fighter and someone I would fight alongside. Would you consider the offer?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:14 pm
Garreth blinked a little then a grin broke out on his features and he went to her side. "I didn't know you could kiss like that." He purred licking his lips. "All right, training huh? Back to square one: hovering for as long as you can when you can hover for ten minutes without moving we will stop and take a break. But not on land this time." He tugged her to a lake, the same one she landed in that morning. "And three, two, one." He released her to hover and watched.

Rein frowned at his half brother. "I see you got more brains than father." He smiled. "I'd be glad to share hell with you. And just so you know, I don't hate Leila, I treat her like Rose, except gentler. If I roughed it with Leila like I did Rose I'd have broken her neck. Oh and, with Naomi, she took it hard when you left, well, when she was cognitively aware that is. She still adores you but Ezra's poisoned her mind, taught her that she'll get you back by playing hard to get. Get Naomi alone, talk to her she'll not only warm up but you'll have a hard time keeping her from your side." Rein grinned. "Much like my mate. And yes I'm a demon but I've chosen to mate for life. We demons do that you know, choose to mate for life. Rose's husband did, I did, father too. It's all how we look at it. Mine gives me strong children, Naomi will do the same. And I know your first child will be a strong demon. worthy to be heir. No matter the gender, well, I'm off to pacify Klaus then to train Naomi, unless, you want to train her?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:28 pm
"For a half-demon, you're stronger than many," Damien reminded, "And I don't think it's the same, a demon training a half-angel. Different styles, techniques, and the training is something that is fined and corrected over years and years of training. Correct demonic training is something that cannot be learned or taught in a weeks time. But, that's why I want you to co-rule, some things can be taught faster than others," Damien explained, "And I have enough children as it is, I forget how many but enough to satisfy the urge."

Leila easily managed the ten minute mark and dipped her fingers into the water, then splashed Garreth before yanking on his ankles to get him into the lake. She laughed before flying back to land and forcing her wings back into her skin, "I'm not as bad as you think, huh? I didn't do much physical training before, but there is a lot of history and training capabilities within the books that Ellyone kept in my mother's home."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:40 pm
"And Klaus has been teaching Naomi demon fighting for a century, give her a chance she'll surprise you." He chuckled. "And, she'll want her own." He waved and left for Klaus without looking back. He was trying to get them together.

Garreth's grin faded as his nose filled with water. He rose quickly from the water and followed tossing her in the water with a grin. "Yes I can see that. Now again but longer this time!" He laughed striding forward with his fingers wiggling. "Tickle time~!" He was laughing happily. He'd never been this happy before. But he was training a beauty so it was easy to laugh and be happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:27 pm
Leila easily kicked Garreth off of her, "Yeah, no tickle time."

She sat by the shore line, allowing the morning sun to start giving her a good tan. Leila then opened an eye, "I saw you checking out Naomi yesterday. She's probably more your type. The training is nice though, it's good to have a friend around."

Her wings re-emerged as she hovered above the water, rolling up her shorts on her legs to get a better tan. She then added, "It's just on the off-chance that she doesn't get back with Damien, I'm sure you two would be a good couple. Just don't let her know that I kissed you. Probably just say that i'm diseased or something."

Once again, Damien glanced away in slight annoyance. Any true demon would understand that secret and fine arts are not to be just freely given out. Then again, Rein wasn't trained by higher class demons. Still. Damien decided to go off and find Leila to ask her as well. He passed by the room where Ezra was teaching Naomi something, it was odd to see the witch there but it was probably normal for the others. He had seen Arcana several times during his metamorphosis, but only early on. The witch had bore him a daughter that he allowed for her to keep since the child came out a full witch instead of a full demon. Whatever happened to the two he would never know.

He went passed the room as he scented out Leila's aura, disappeared in a cloud of smoke, and reappeared by the lake.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:33 pm
Garreth sighed. "Yes she's pretty," He admitted. "However, I've already decided on who I want to chase and it's not her." He opened his mouth to say more but closed it quickly again. "Your brother is coming." He said simply then stood up. "An hour, you are to stay hovered for an hour." His face turned cold when Damien appeared. He turned his gaze with a slight frown. "I thought you'd be bonding with Naomi again." He ventured with a bored gaze. If he weren't careful, Gabriel would have his head if he pushed Leila or Damien. But he was not worried. He liked being in charge for once.

Naomi sighed then spotted Rein. "Help me." She mouthed to her brother who entered the room. "Ezra," He said simply. "I will take over Naomi's lesson from here." He motioned for his sister to come to him and she did. He pulled her close and disappeared with her in a black smoke. He realized that even Damien didn't recognize Rein was a full demon. Maybe because his features looked more like his mother people assumed he was half. But they regretted the misinformation on the battle field. "All right you," He teased setting her on the ground near but not in sight distance of Damien. "Show me what you've got little sister." Naomi at first pouted thinking he'd take her out for a treat, until he spoke and asked her to show him her skills. She grinned and readied herself. He was surprised easily by Naomi's skill. He thought she would be at Leila's level but she wasn't. She was more advanced than he was. "Watch this." She made the ball of light picking a direction and shooting.
"Hey!" Garreth's voice roared. Naomi laughed with Rein so hard they were on the ground still laughing.
Garreth however was not too pleased when a burst of light shot through his shoulder. He wasn't in pain it was just an annoyance. "Would you kindly tell your mate that I am not a practice toy?!" Garreth growled at Damien.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games