Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:13 pm
Once Oacar entered the room however Scarlette grew excited. A smile lit her face and her infant voice tried to call out to him. Any attempts by Liam to get near her were met with growls and hisses from the infant girl. She didn't remember her father at all. She knew her uncle and aunt but not him.

Emma woke with a startled cry. She clutched her stomach panting hard, aggressively. She looked around panicked remembering the whole thing. She scented Liam, Anya, Oscar and the twins together and before her family could explain rushed off into the room the five were in putting herself between the three adults and her babies. Her eyes were wild and full of aggression. "Stay away from them!" She snapped. "I will not have your stupid senseless war infecting their minds! Get out! All of you get out!" She bared her fangs at Liam her eyes locked angrily on him. "I begged you to stop. Pleaded. But you wouldn't listen. Now you think to poison our children with your hate? Over my dead body now get out! Before i do something they will hate me for when they're older." She couldn't do this with Liam anymore. But, she had children with him. So she had to stay. Didn't she?  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:30 pm
Anya and Oscar left without hesitation, but Liam didn't move a muscle. His eyebrows furrowed as he realized what would have to be done. Liam remained silent as he gazed at his torn mate. He could barely remember what had brought them together, but he recalled the mutual hatred for Oscar and rogue wolves come to mind. Then again, it wasn't what brought them together. A unity of peace and the desire for the other.

"No matter what i've done, they are still my children," Liam spoke calmly, but his voice was filled with stern, "They deserve to know their father no matter how much you don't want me near them. If you no longer wish to be my mate, then I will not fight and allow you to leave. Even then, I will see my children."

Anya pressed her ear against the door, a little annoyed at Liam's resistance. He was so adamant on leaving before so why put up a fight now? She relayed the message to Oscar who lit another cigarette, "You'll get sick if you keep smoking like that."

"Dead lungs," Oscar shrugged, "It could be worse."

"He basically said she could just walk away," Anya mentioned as she walked away, "Do you think she will?"

"Emma is her own woman," Oscar followed, "Would you leave Conrad if he told you that you could?"

"No," Anya recalled the moment the doppleganger had told her she could when she believed him to be Conrad, "It's different."

Anya wanted to be near Conrad. She quickened her pace and followed Conrad's scent until she found him in the room Emma had originally been in. He was still upset about the whole ordeal as he should be. She walked up to him, a soft smile on her pale features as she placed his hand on her hardened skin, "Can you feel your son already? I can."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:53 pm
Conrad smiled softly holding Anya close keeping his hand on her belly. "I can feel him. I can hear his heart beating. And he has changed your scent a little but thats okay. Its not too different." He didnt bring up Emma. It was still too painful.

Emma's jaw ticked. "See them yes. Allow you to poison them against my family, their family, no." He was releasing her? "I thought i could do it Liam. I thought i could make it work after you decided to flicker in and out of my life, but i could not stand by and let you harm my family. I cannot trust that you wont do the same again. I cant trust that you will raise our son without the same hate that you feel. I cant trust you anymore Liam. You can see the twns. But teach them hate toward my father and his kind, and we will disappear." She picked up the twins pausing at the door. "You reminded me so much like Henry when your claws hit my skin i do not regret mating with you, i regret what i allowed you to do after that." Then she left the room brushing past Oscar knowing if she stopped for him she would lose her resolve. She picked a room on the other side of the castle placing the twins on her bed then let herself cry.

"Is it safe to come in?" Simons voice whispered from the closet. "Yes." Emma mewed as her two friends fell out of the closet then hugged her close. "I ended it. I cut my ties." She whimpered in their arms.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:02 pm
Even as Emma cried and held by her pack mates, Liam followed her into the room to see the twins. Though they clawed at him, he picked them up, saying he'd be outside the room to Emma, and held them in his arms. She could not just keep taking them away from him and then blame him for not being near them. Scarlette and Sebastian growled and continued to bite and scratch him, but Liam endured it. He'd teach his children that no matter what he wanted to do, he was still their only father. They had no other person they could call their Dad.

"I know you're in pain, Conrad," Anya made him look down at her, "There are other suitors here that are different from Liam and are full-blooded vampires. After her heart has healed, she can always find someone she truly loves."

Anya wanted to go see Emma, but it wasn't the right time. Besides, she was happy that she was caring Conrad's son within her. A son was always a blessing to a mother. Anya placed her hand on top of her growing womb with pride. She would make sure her son wouldn't abandon his future wife. Then again, she'd pick out the best of the best of women to marry only her son.

She made herself focus on the here and now as she turned to Conrad, "Perhaps you should go hunting and feed. I could have Oscar bring back a feast if you'd like for the entire court to join us for our return?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:20 pm
Emma let him take the twins she couldnt trust herself right know. She muttered lowly. "I need to kill something. . . Anything!" Marcus and Simon nodded guiding her out keeping themselves between the pair as they took her out to go hunting. She was ruthless taking out enough to feed her parents her pack her children and Oscar. Nothing for Liam. She was not in the mood to pander him anymore. Her two pack mates let her go for it. Staying out of her way so they didnt become part of her menu. She dragged her kill back to the castle to her father and step mother. She was very cold about it. "Have at it." She said taking a deer with her she didnt want to be around anyone but her pack. Her children. Her grandmother became part of her pack to keep an eye and a leash on her. Her grandmother knew that when under this sort of stress she would do something stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:26 pm
It was a feast, alright, but a solemn one at best. Anya noticed Conrad not saying a word. She was upset about Emma's situation as well, but he took it straight to his dead heart. However, she knew better to say anything. His own guilt was his own and only his to bear. She hardly wanted to eat, but the growing son within her needed to eat more than she did.

"Here, have mine," Troy passed his serving to Anya.

She wasn't too pleased with him either. After the feast, she dragged him down the caverns where she had met with the other group from before. Anya dug her claws into his frozen flesh as she growled, "How could you do that to Oscar? How could you turn him into your kind?"

"It's lonely being the only divine one around here," Troy shrugged, "It's not as fun to drink from another vampire when you're the only one."

"You turned him into a monster!" Anya shouted, her voice echoing into the dark, watery cavern. She turned her voice to a little above a whisper, "I could have you killed for such a disgusting act."

"There's no need for that," Troy commented, his cold, blue eyes relaxed as he pulled his arm from her grasp, "I gave him a gift no one should refuse."

"Then i'm telling you to not give that gift to anyone else," Anya crossed her arms tightly.

Liam took the twins to the gym part of the castle where the remaining portion of his pack remained. They were too scared to leave the confines without their alpha and were threatened in staying within the vampires domain. Liam continued to hold the scratching twins in his arms that were causing him to bleed now from how much they were fighting him.

"Alpha..." one of the newer pack-mates, Matthew, walked up to Liam, "Maybe just giving them back.."

He gave Matthew a cold look before shaking his head, "My ex-mate has it mistaken. I didn't want the twins back to make them believe what I believe. That's not what a parent does. All I want to do is simply guide them to wherever they wish to end at. She will tell them to hate me, to not see me, or to completely ignore me, but that is her own domain. I will not tell her to do anything she won't already do."

"I'm so sorry..." Matthew looked at the ground, "I know it had to have been hard... Maybe now you'll find someone who..you know..actually wants to be with you."

"Eventually, but my heart will heal when it wants to," Liam shrugged as he sat down on a bench.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:58 pm
"You lost her!!!?" Adele roared at Simon. "How could you lose her i tied your ankles together!!!!!"
"It wasnt my fault!" Simon whined shrinking back from the scary woman. "We were swimming and i went under for a moment and she was gone."
"Yes, but i told you didnt i you stupid pup not to take your eyes off her!" Adele roared sending him running off in a panic. "Marcus, get which ever blood sucker would appropriate and lets go find her before she slaughters half the country." She turned to follow Simon her hackles raised. Was her gandchilds entire pack always this stupid?

Begrudgingly, Marcus saught out Oscar. Her father would have killed Marcus and there was no way he was going to Liam about this. Now they werent mated Liam could kill Emma if she killed a human. Oscar was safest. "Now dont get mad." Marcus began, "But we need your help finding Emma, she kinda. . . Ran away again and if she loses control and kills i think there is a huge chance Liam will kill her." Marcus bit his lip praying he didnt get eaten by the vampire he had sort help from.

Emma stood red puffy eyed on a peak over looking the sea. The sun wouldnt be rising for hours but if it rose she wouldnt care if it burnt her up to cinders. Her heart hurt worse than ever. She wanted to be with Liam but she felt that he didnt want to be with her. Only wanted her for breeding. Like Henry. More tears flowed down her cheeks but she didnt brush them away. She realised then she wanted to hold her babies in her arms draw comfort from their warmth. But as she turned from the edge the ground went out from under her feet she lost her balance and fell to the water hitting her head as she fell.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:14 pm
"I have watched you from far off," Crystal spoke softly as Emma landed hard on the rocks beneath her fall, "It seems pain is your calling to those you want to follow you."

With a simple touch of her hand, the wound was healed and Emma had fully awakened. Crystal took a step back as she held her hands behind her back, "Why is that? You are new to your kind and I am unfamiliar with your type of habits and nature."

"What?" Oscar raised a brow, "Why would Liam kill her? I hate the man, but I highly doubt he'd actually kill her."

He could see the worry in Marcus' eyes. Stupid mutt. Then again, it wasn't his fault that he was born into a disgusting dog. Oscar took a drag of his cigarette before shrugging, "I'll go look for her if that's what you want. This whole running away thing didn't work before, but this is turning into a mandatory manhunt anymore."

Oscar strolled outside. It was an hour before dawn, but he figured this is what Emma wanted. She wanted to be on the brink of death in order to find herself once again. She was able to walk in the sunlight before, maybe she had forgotten that instance. Instead, he kept walking and following her scent until he came across her and the witch from before discussing whatever they were talking about.

"Well isn't this an unlucky surprise," Oscar spoke dryly towards the witch, "Scamper off before I drink you."

"Very well, vampire," Crystal nodded towards him and walked deeper into the woods.

Oscar then turned his gaze to Emma, "Trying to kill yourself already."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:31 pm
Emma stayed silent the whole time. Her mind was filled with confusion she didnt know what to say, what to do. So much war. Then she heard his voice. The one voice that always made sense. "I wasnt trying to kill my self." She growled "You of all people should know water calms me and tje pool wasnt doing it anymore so i went somewhere bigger. I was turning to come back when i fell. Why must you people always assume that i want to kill myself?! Do i come off as that weak to you?! You know what dont answerr that i can see you didnt come here for my safety just. . . Leave me alone to think- oh god why did you have to bring them!!?!" she snapped scenting Simon and her grandmother. "I am out of here. Follow if you will i dont care. Im getting my kids and i dont know. Have a tea party." She opened her mouth to say more but it hurt too much to speak so she just left before she started crying again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:49 pm
What she failed to understand was his constant sarcasm. Emma wasn't one to take a joke anyways. He took another drag of his smoke as he watched her run off once again. She should know at this point that he wasn't one to put up a chase if he wanted something. Then again, it was Marcus who had him go look for her. That mutt didn't know much about anything.

"Oh bother.." Oscar rolled his eyes once again as he took off in a sprint before approaching Emma once again as she cried more, "You seriously need to loosen up. If I should know that you love water so much you should know by now that i'm not the softest cloud in the ******** sky. Anya had me stay at that castle after I wanted to leave because my heart was too broken when you chose Liam. I'm glad I did. Now you have to stay because you know you want to. You want to stay for your father and for your pack. ******** Liam. Take care of your children and your pack."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:03 pm
Emma surprised herself. The second Oscar got close enough she hugged him tight. She wasnt crying any more she was hurt. "I am staying. I. . . I just, I'm sorry. Really sorry. About everything, but not taking the hit for you. I would do it again. I know warm and fuzzy isnt your style. But i am upset a pat on the head would be nice." She blurted be for she could stop herself. A little comfort from him would be nice yes. But only if he gave it willingly. She pulled herself away from and continued to walk back to the castle. She could take a joke. Only whenin the mood to do so which she wasnt right now. She wanted to curl up in a hole and drown her pain in chocolate fudge and cream. The voices screamed in her head again her balance staggered a bit. She wiped blood from her nose and kept walking not wanting to listen anymore. Not in the mood to want to listen.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:24 pm
Oscar remained silent as he followed Emma without saying a word. Once back at the castle, Oscar saw more mutts than he actually remembered. They were scented with Liam... He could've gotten sick at just the stench of their kind walking around so openly.

"King Oscar," one of his men approached him, "There have been many requests about returning to your other castle in this domain due to the recent...infestation."

"Very well," Oscar nodded, "Gather the others and head out there. I'll make my way tomorrow evening. Be swift, the sun will be rising soon."

He made his way down to the gym area to see the rest of the mutts forming a half circle around the main mutt with the two twins. Oscar glanced around, unfazed by their glares, "Oh how the mighty have fallen."

"Come to gloat?" Liam growled.

"No, just simply looking at what we all suspected," Oscar shrugged as he kicked a small medicine ball, "Don't corrupt their heads."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:54 pm
Scarlette all but tore apart her fathers arm to get to Oscar, her way out. She crawled at lightning speed followed by her brother their expressions begged to be saved. Their mother was close behind him and picked up her twins who babbled angrily at her. "Oh hush now. . . No you can't just call him 'not mummy' that's rude. He is daddy he can see you if he wants." Emma scolded but spared no glance for Liam or his pack just turned and left. "Lets show grandmama just how wrong she is about mummy. Oh Scarlette stop that. I am positive it wasn't that bad. . ." Her voice grew quieter the further away she got from the Gym.
"Oh good you haven't killed anyone." Adele said relieved when she saw Emma snuggling the twins on their way to the kitchens for food. "Thank you for your confidence omega." Emma said blandly. "Simon she is omega you take no orders from her. Only myself or Marcus." Simon nodded falling into stride with Emma on his right. Marcus followed to Emma's right. "The cooks got something for all of us. But eat politely." Emma said placing the twins in their high chairs and giving them their food before drinking from the bottle.
Conrad walked in for food looking a little worn out. "What is your decision daughter?" Conrad asked after getting over the shock of her laughing and joking with her pack. He thought she would have been depressed or killed something. "Do what you see fit father. It is of no care to me. I am eating with my pack and my children."
"Your wound?"
"It itches and stings but other than that fine. Thank you for asking father. How are you and Anya?" Emma asked smiling. The girl was smiling like she didn't get a divorce moments ago!! Who was this woman? "Emma. . . you know what he said right? If you reject Liam your father kills him." Marcus warned lowly.
Emma didn't pause in her eating. "Did he? Huh, I must have missed that after having Liam's claws in my belly and bleeding out into unconsciousness." She growled. "If Liam wants to live he must prove to me that he won't try to kill my family again and that he will resign a treaty which, because of his actions will make him worse off than the last treaty. It's either that or death. Either way, another shot of 40 proof rum my way please!" She called to the cook. Realization dawned on Conrad. . . She was completely smashed. That's why she was so happy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:38 am
"You do know that, right Alpha?" Matthew timidly spoke as one of his sisters began to cut at his long hair to make it less long.

"The only proof I can give are the twins," Liam waved off a drink offered to him, a time like now would be best sober instead of drunk, "My aims were to kill Anya and Oscar, neither are of blood kin to my children. Conrad or any other person of blood kin on Emma's lineage are not my target. Thus, I am not a threat to anyone. The treaty is denied. The only peace that will come now is that neither of us makes a move on the other without the start of another war. We are lycans, we were not meant to be tamed by anyone outside the Alpha nor shall we begin now."

Matthew prided in the fact that his Alpha wasn't getting stupor drunk in his situation. It was rarely heard of mates separating, but apparently it did occur. His dark brown eyes scanned the pack, there were plenty of available women that would love to have Liam as their mate, but it seemed that the Alpha didn't want them just yet.

"Alpha," a muscular woman approached Liam with a hardened look in her tan eyes, "I am Isolde of the North, you may not remember my allegiance to you, but I have come to say that I wish to be your Beta."

Liam looked the tall, athletic woman before shrugging, "If that's what you want."

Isolde sneered slightly, her dark brown ringlet hair bounced slightly from her disgust, "You are an Alpha. You need to act like one even in dark times such as this. Our pack needs you and you just want to sit here and let your emotions cloud your mind."

"I wish to be left alone," Liam stood up, "If it's an Alpha you want, you will come back later. For now, set up a camp on the outskirts of Conrad's land here and you, alone, will return to hold your position as Beta."

This seemed to be satisfactory at least. Isolde nodded and directed the rest of the pack to follow her out the back door to follow out Liam's instructions.

"What will you name the prince?" one of the ladies asked as they poured Anya another chalice of blood for her in the privacy of the library.

"Alexei," Anya spoke, her Russian accent stronger in the name, "He will be strong like his father and agile like myself."

She placed a hand on her belly, the other ladies smiled at the small gesture as Anya looked back up at them, "First, we need a list of potential wives for my son and currently pregnant wives of political leaders. My son will not marry a common woman."

"Yes, my Queen," the ladies answered in unison.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:24 pm
"I think that's enough Emma." Marcus warned with a stern gaze.

"Yeah? Well. . . your mom!" Emma snapped unable to formulate a retort then sighed. "Fine. Fine I'll stop." She growled eventually after Simon and her father glared at her. "Geez were you people always such buzz kills?" She asked.
"You have children Emma! Grow up!" Conrad snapped. He was not happy with how Emma was handling this break-up, okay, she wasn't killing anything but this wasn't much better. "Can't you do something constructive with your grief?" He asked.
Emma turned a bored look to her father. "Can you do the same with your guilt?" She asked. "You maybe thousands of years old, have the perfect wife and life but you didn't see the crap I saw dad. You were only there to heal me. Oh yeah, with how Anya's smelling, another feed of your blood should make her all squishy again." Emma shoved herself away from her spot. "I'm going to take my kids for a walk." She picked up her twins who were happy to get out of the high chairs and carried them outside for a walk. They were growing so quick! She should start teaching them to hunt soon.
"Are you Emmaline Wroth?" A voice sounded behind her. Emma pulled her twins close and turned to hiss at the intruder.
"Who wants to know?!" She snapped. Hackles raised.
"Peace young fire head. I am Eythur Ingi Beta of the Iceland pack. We heard Liam, your mate was here-"
"He's not my mate. Mate's don't kill family." Emma sneered. The tall blonde held up his hands in surrender.
"I know this. Tis why I sort you out instead of him. I would like to offer you mine and my pack's services to you." He replied in a calm voice.
"What kind of services?" She asked eyes narrowed.
"I wish to merge packs with you. I have heard of you and I wish to have a strong Alpha for my pack-"
"Why not you?" Emma countered.
"I am only good for short term pack decisions. You seem better equipped for what my pack needs." Emma sighed softly. He must have been insane to think she was a good Alpha, but, if he merged with her he would be more likely to retain respect and a high position in the pack than if he went to Liam. "How many-"
"Seven including me. We used to have more but your consort -"
"My who the what now?" Emma asked feeling her hackles rising.
"Your Consort the little King. Oscar whatever his name is. Anyway he tried to get us to submit we fought and won but my pack is without an Alpha. We want you." Eythur said proudly with a grin that made Emma want to punch him.
"Fine. If you'll stop grinning I'll join but get this straight Oscar is my friend not my Consort if he was he'd be dead. Liam should be but for some reason he's being a puss. But I don't care any more he's not my problem any more. Though for some odd reason the twins don't like him-"
"They have picked up on your warring with each other and picked your side because you birthed them." Eythur stated matter-of-fact like. "Do not hold it against them but try and-"
"Yes. I'm trying to make them not pick sides but it's hard when they try and kill their father to get to me during visits."
"And what if he takes another?" Eythur asked. "Will you prevent them from mixing with their half siblings? What if you take another? I wish to know these things so I know how to act when this happens."
"We shall cross that bridge if we ever come to it now summon your. . . our pack. I'll leave the twins with Conrad and I will see what they can do hunting wise. Marcus will stay my beta but you will be my third. We will go out together."
"A Game of Instinct? To initiate you fully as our Alpha?" He asked excited.
"Yes. I'm sure I can handle whatever you throw my way." Emma did not realize it but having a large pack right now was something she needed. And if they could control her urges to kill then she could gain more control. And that witch would stay off her back.

"But why?" Conrad asked Emma dumb found. "Why not let Liam look after them?"
"Because you haven't been a father in god knows how long and you need the practice. I'm sure Anya will be delighted to babysit too. Oh! And be careful Scarlette bites. I promise it'll only be for a few days. I need to let off some steam I promise I will be normal when I come back." She grinned. "Love you dad. Tell Anya and Oscar so they don't freak out okay?" Marcus was waiting at the front doors impatient. It had been a very long time since an Alpha participated in a Game of Instinct and he was itching to see what the Icelander's had picked for the new Alpha. He just hoped it didn't turn into a blood bath of any sort.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games