Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:04 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony friends at Loki's sudden shift in mood. Stopping, he turned to Loki, meeting his eyes. "It will be fine Lo." He promised. "Even if they were concerned, as soon as they saw that I wasn't angry, they would know it wasn't what they said. They won't trust them though....not over the two of us." He added. Reaching up to cup Loki's cheek, he rubbed his thumb against his cheek bone. "What happened wasn't your fault Lo....and you have friends now, people who will believe that and support you." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:57 am
MDaylus

Loki stopped as Tony did, he knew the man would have something to say. Sure enough the man was quickly assuring him, telling him that it wasn't his fault and that the others would not fault him. Green eyes closed in resignation and contentedness when Tony cupped his cheek and rubbed his thumb against it. It was hard for him still to believe that he would be believed over everyone else. So use to people assuming that the lies were true. So of course when the truth was told and it was something of the sort it made it worse. Tony.. " Loki sighed not sure what else to say.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

"Lo....look at me." He said softly. When he saw Loki's eyes open, Tony smiled gently. "You are cared about.....we believe you, okay?" He asked softly. "Bruce trusts you, Steve likes you because you keep me in line, Natasha hasn't tried to kill you yet, so that's promising, and Clint has looked honestly concerned for you many times.....they're your friends." He said slowly, wrapping an arm around Loki's neck, keeping him close. "You have got to put a little faith in us Loki....you won't be disappointed."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked at the man green eyes opening with a bit apprehension. The smile put the god a bit at ease, and Tony's words, explanations of the others liking him, he nodded. "It is hard Tony, I am trying to but its hard. I know I should not wait for the other shoe to fall but its hard not to. I am putting faith in them though. In you, without it I would have disappeared as soon as I knew Fandral had told you. I wanted to and did believe that perhaps you would not hate me for it and you did not." Loki responded leaning into Tony more.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words. “I will always want to hear your side of things first…..I may not always agree on your decisions, but I will never judge you solely on what someone else says, neither will any of the others. All of us are the outcasts, the ones that people believe rumors about instead of our own words. We know what it’s like to be ignored or hated.” He said. Pecking Loki’s lips, he pulled Loki down to rest his forehead against his. With a moment’s struggle, he opened his mind to Loki’s, pushing through the truth of his words and his love for the man. He even sent through a few memories to back up his words, memories of conversations and situations with each Avenger.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki slumped in defeat and relief against the man when Tony said that he would always want to hear his side of things first. He truly believed Tony's words about the man himself and the others to know that he had friends where he had definitely not expected them. When he had first arrived he had expected them to hate him and they had but the way it had turned so quickly surprised him and still had Loki feeling in surprise sometimes. When Tony's mind opened to him and memories of the genius and the others being out casted in some setting caused the god to gasp softly. The feelings and the memories only helped to cement Tony's words in his mind and he pushed back trust and understanding.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as he felt the sentiments from Loki, pulling back the memories; Tony opened his eyes, which he’d closed in concentration. The whole bond thing was most definitely not coming naturally to him. Kissing him softly, Tony finally pulled away. “Now, if that’s settled, let’s head down so that we might actually have a chance at food before it’s all eaten by your brother.” He smiled. Taking Loki’s hand again, he pulled him towards the elevator, not wanting Loki to have the chance to linger as that was when he tended to end up upset.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki slowly closed the bond as Tony pulled back knowing the man was still getting used to the thing. Returning the kiss he smiled softly as the man pulled away. " I certainly hope he has not or so help me..." Loki grumbled. He didn't pull away when Tony pulled him into the elevator, he knew as well as Tony did that given the chance he would have avoided going up to the kitchen despite being hungry.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:59 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled. “I’m assuming that there is a long history of Thor eating before you have the chance for the food.” He said lightly. Luckily Jane was trying to teach Thor some self -control, but who knew how well that would go over with his friends here. Pressing close to Loki’s side, Tony looked at their hands again, slowly moving their hands so they were pressed flat against each other. Examining the difference between them, he hummed in thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony asked if Thor had consistently stolen the food before he had a chance to eat. "He was notorious for it. So much so that the kitchen staff started to take pity on me and delivered things to my room when Thor had eaten everything. It generally happened after he went on a venture or hunt." Loki shook his head. Relaxing into the other next to him, watching Tony stretch out his hand against his he grew curious. "What is it?" he asked at the hum.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the little story. “Sounds like Thor.” He said lightly. Hearing Loki’s question, he glanced at Loki quickly before focusing on their hands again. “It’s nothing really.” He said slowly, clearly still thinking. “Just pondering how we can seem so alike one instant and so different the next.” He said, bringing Loki’s hand up with his so they could both see them, as if it would prove his point. “It’s strange really…..when you think about it….” At that point it was clear that Tony’s mind was wandering off on some tangent again, hopping along some disconnected path and not really focusing on the present.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said that what he had said about Thor sound just like the blond. The god didn't press the man when he saw Tony still in thought over whatever thoughts had drawn into his mind over their hands. He looked quite puzzled at Tony not understanding what the man was talking about."I think its time to get some food in you so you might think more clearly." Loki spoke gently leading Tony into the kitchen finally.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little huff at Loki's words. "I am thinking clearly. You just aren't following." He mumbled, sounding more like a frustrated child than anything, so the words clearly weren't meant to be mean. Fingers twinning with Loki's again as they exited the elevator, he stayed close. Everyone was gathered in the kitchen and dining area, the table full and Natasha and Bruce having to sit at the bar in the kitchen. They'd come in to find Clint in the middle of some grand story about a mission he'd been on, which Tony was sure probably had more lies than truth, but he was entertaining if nothing else. The noise barely paused as the two entered, Steve waving them in the direction of the left over food as Bruce offered them both plates from where they'd been sitting near him. As they walled, Tony could feel the weight of Sif and Fandral's gaze though, and the man simply cuddled closer to Loki, showing off that they hadn't broken them yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:29 am
MDaylus

"Perhaps, but perhaps it may be because I myself am hungry." Loki chuckled sending reassurance through the bond. He smiled once more when fingers were intertwined with his again just before they entered the kitchen. Loki wasn't surprised when they walked in to find Clint in an elaborate story with the others gathered around listening intently. It was almost enough the distract him from the irritated gazes if Sif and Fandral. When Tony curled in closer to him, he looked to the two his eyes challenging. He felt more of Tony than he ever had anyone else and he wanted to prove that nothing they did would separate them. "Thank you, captain." Loki thanked when he finally sat with Tony to eat and listen in on Clint's story.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly when he felt the reassurance from Loki, and that smile only grew when he knew Loki was meeting Sif and Fandral's eyes. He made a show of kissing Loki as they got their food and sitting close to him as they settled. Nodding when Loki thanked Steve, he didn't talk, mouth already full. Steve just gave a small smile and accepted the thanks. Tony always felt like his appetite was some version of thanks for the soldier, and it usually seemed to work. Plus his attention was already being pulled into Clint, an evil twinkle in his eye. The only thing that he liked more than annoying Clint was annoying Steve, and he would jump on the chance to do either. It didn't take long for Tony to start making the occasional comment and the two to start exchanging quick, comebacks in between parts of Clint's story, neither pulling punches. Of course of was all in good fun and was managing to entertain the others, even if Steve didn't approve of everything that was said and showed a hint of exasperation with them.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games