Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:08 pm
Francis grinned and kissed her face all over. "You better let moi watch~" He said between smooches. He knew she'd do just fine when she spent a day teaching. She always did well. "Wait. What about your own classes, darleeng. You must attend zhose." He added flatly. He wouldn't have her not succeeding. Oh no.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:14 pm
Lucia's face turned to bliss at the affection he was giving her. "I'll let you watch." She whispered softly moving to kiss him back until he spoke. "Scotland will let me borrow his notes. I won't fail. Besides, all my classes are covering topics I've already covered at school. I need something challenging." She added at the end. "I'm going to take over your lessons for tomorrow only. You'll be okay on Tuesday. If not then I'll make you better." She purred the obvious innuendo hung in her words.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:33 pm
Francis blushed and chuckled. "Oui, darleeng. I'll be sure to let you make me better. And eef eet's not challenging enough here, zhen maybe you should change to anozher school." He added jokingly, the pun obvious by his tone of voice. "Zis Scotland, eef 'e makes any, and I mean ANY moves on you while I am eenvalid, zhen 'is family and friends are goeeng to mees 'im greatly." He then said, looking directly at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:51 pm
Lucia blushed. He. . . Wasnt joking. Right. Well scotland was in her first music class so she would have to warn him. "No I am not moving schools i will just have to challenge myself, that is all. No need to worry."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:36 pm
Francis smiled and kissed her lips softly. "Whatever you say, mon cher." He wasn't joking, at all. She was his, and forever would she stay that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:36 am
Lucia's blushed softly and grinned. "Yes," she grinned. "Because happy Lucy, happy home." She teased snuggling against him. "Now you get better while I look after you some more." Her ear went over his heart. Yeah he would catch her out for sure.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:52 pm
Francis smiled. "And what about moi beeng 'appy? Does zat 'ave anyzhing to do weeth zhe 'appiness of our 'ome?" He stroked Lucy's hair before a knock interrupted them. "I'll get eet, darleeng~." And he stood slowly and walked to the door, opening it to find one of Lucy's friends from choir. "Lucy, you 'ave a veesitor."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:55 pm
Lucia opened her mouth to say yes but then the knock came and her warmth left the bed to answer it. "Oh. . . Did I forget about practice today?" She asked not aware that they had Sunday practice." Sorry I'll get into something more appropriate." Mentally adding that she'd find a wheelchair for France and have him there with her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:59 pm
Francis turned and took Lucy in his arms. "I'll be fine, darleeng. I can walk, you know. Two perfectly workable legs." He said sweetly, scooping her up in his arms momentarily. "I'll steel come weeth you, ma Cherie~"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:02 pm
Luce blushed hard. How did he know? She wondered. "All right." She replied holding him back her heart racing. "Give us some time to get dressed and we'll get started." She said closing the bedroom door. She picked layers for her love to wear and a nice dress that would set his heart pounding.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm
Francis smiled. "Awe mon ami~ Why do I 'ave to wear all zat?" He looked at the dress she had and the large bundle of his own garments and whined. "I don't wanna."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:17 pm
Lucia turned her adorable none can resist this face look and cupped his face. "But Mi amore." She mewed. "If I don't keep your body warm you might get sick again. I don't want you getting sick again." She leaned up and hugged him close. "Tell ya what, you can wear," She pulled some of the layers away and only kept the thicker ones. so he'd be wearing two layers. "And I'll wear this over top of mine so no one can see my legs."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:22 pm
Francis sighed happily and agreed, nodding. "Zat works for me." He took the clothes from the bed and dressed, making sure to let his body touch hers at any availability. "I love you so much, darleeng." He said after his clothes were fully on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
"I love you too Mi amore, so very much." She blushed softly at every touch. Her arms went around his waist as she hugged him tight. "Come, I can't wait to show you how much my Choir has improved." Her eyes glowed a little betraying her want for him, but she had to resist. He was still recovering.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:37 pm
Francis returned the embrace, kissing her cheek teasingly and nibbling her earlobe. "Lead zhe way, Ms. Director~" He opened their bedroom door once more, holding it open for her. He noticed the glint in her eyes and smiled. "Keep yourself controlled, mon amour."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games