Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:00 pm
Blizzard120

"Yeech!" I get jerked inside, nearly loosing my footing from the frantic storekeepers pull. As I made my way inside, I looked about. Clothing and hair styling all in one. I rubbed the back of my head for a second then simply went off to the chair, taking off my pack before taking a seat, leaving the pack at my feet. I looked over towards the hair dressers, thinking back to it being almost a decade since I had any sort of hair. I looked over towards the clothing then for a moment and like most everywhere else in this city, it all looks out of my tastes...and my price range. I'm starting to regret coming in here already. "...oh boy..." I think I may have gotten suckered in coming in here.

"Monsieur, you must relax! All is well." The man assured Blizz. "Stay right here, relax, and I shall as they say...fetch you some things." With that the man ran off and stayed gone for several minutes before returning with a tray of what looked like sweets, each one a different bright color. "Try a puff, non?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:03 pm
SubonicXP
"Monsieur, you must relax! All is well." The man assured Blizz. "Stay right here, relax, and I shall as they say...fetch you some things." With that the man ran off and stayed gone for several minutes before returning with a tray of what looked like sweets, each one a different bright color. "Try a puff, non?"

I took one off the tray, taking a look at it. "What are these?" I asked. Never seen a candy like this; let alone hear something called a 'puff'.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:05 pm
Blizzard120

I took one off the tray, taking a look at it. "What are these?" I asked. Never seen a candy like this; let alone hear something called a 'puff'.

"It's a Pokepuff of course, monsieur! You never seen one? They are a Kalos tradition to give to le Pokemon and even trainer enjoy!" He explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:09 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"It's a Pokepuff of course, monsieur! You never seen one? They are a Kalos tradition to give to le Pokemon and even trainer enjoy!" He explained.

"Afraid not. If we're talking treats to give to Pokemon, I only known of Pokeblocks and Poffins." I said. "As you may have guessed, I'm not from around here." I gave a shrug then took a bite of it. It was kind of soft, almost cupcake like. Though a weird flavor. Am I tasting orange? "Huh...not bad."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:20 pm
Blizzard120

"Afraid not. If we're talking treats to give to Pokemon, I only known of Pokeblocks and Poffins." I said. "As you may have guessed, I'm not from around here." I gave a shrug then took a bite of it. It was kind of soft, almost cupcake like. Though a weird flavor. Am I tasting orange? "Huh...not bad."

"I am pleased that le monsieur enjoys himself. Please, taste many while I am gone." The Kalosian man told Blizz as he sat the tray of treats on the end table near the hybrid. Spinning around on his heel he then quickly left Blizz alone a second time.

It wasn't that long before he returned, maybe five minutes or so. This time he returned with not just a hanger or two, but an entire ensemble of clothes on a rolling rack. They were all men's clothing but of various different styles and tastes. Surprisingly they all seemed to be about Blizz's size too, the man had a good eye. "They don't accommodate le wings but if you find something you like I can fix. S'il vous plait, look through and find something that you like."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:32 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"I am pleased that le monsieur enjoys himself. Please, taste many while I am gone." The Kalosian man told Blizz as he sat the tray of treats on the end table near the hybrid. Spinning around on his heel he then quickly left Blizz alone a second time.

It wasn't that long before he returned, maybe five minutes or so. This time he returned with not just a hanger or two, but an entire ensemble of clothes on a rolling rack. They were all men's clothing but of various different styles and tastes. Surprisingly they all seemed to be about Blizz's size too, the man had a good eye. "They don't accommodate le wings but if you find something you like I can fix. S'il vous plait, look through and find something that you like."

Part of me is glad right now that Freth wasn't here. If she were, she'd probably grab the entire rack and say get rid of what I already had. Then again, this guy is already making me feel bad. He's probably got the big notion that I'm probably going to shell out a pretty penny here when I really had no intentions. He's trying to be all nice and welcoming and all levels of generous that he possibly could go and its getting me in a position where I can't refuse this guy now. I got up from the chair and put my pack back on, then started to go about the rack, seeing what all there was to there.

Button up shirts, both of the short and long sleeve variants, khakis and black slacks, jackets, all carefully custom made. I could very well see the detail and hard work these people put into these garments, but just as I feared, they were perhaps too nice for my tastes. I was the simple one, as if it wasn't apparent enough by what I wore, but still, I'd humor this guy and give a thorough look-through of the rack.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:37 pm
Blizzard120

Button up shirts, both of the short and long sleeve variants, khakis and black slacks, jackets, all carefully custom made. I could very well see the detail and hard work these people put into these garments, but just as I feared, they were perhaps too nice for my tastes. I was the simple one, as if it wasn't apparent enough by what I wore, but still, I'd humor this guy and give a thorough look-through of the rack.

"Take time, monsieur." The man said as he watched Blizz go through the clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:40 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"So...quick question while I look through this stuff, you mentioned outside that you don't really see hybrids around here. Are they that much of a rarity or has no one really looked? Truth be told, where I come from, most tend to...um...stay in hiding really. Try to anyways." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:18 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"So...quick question while I look through this stuff, you mentioned outside that you don't really see hybrids around here. Are they that much of a rarity or has no one really looked? Truth be told, where I come from, most tend to...um...stay in hiding really. Try to anyways." I said.

"That rare I suppose monsieur. All I've seen of them is on the television. Some say are dangerous and do not care much for the idea of having them here in Kalos since the king has weakened our borders. But as we say here, c'est la vie." The man shrugged.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:29 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"That rare I suppose monsieur. All I've seen of them is on the television. Some say are dangerous and do not care much for the idea of having them here in Kalos since the king has weakened our borders. But as we say here, c'est la vie." The man shrugged.

"Eh, well, not going to lie, there are some pretty bad hybrids out there just as there are humans that one might not care to be around. Unfortunately, regardless if they are good or bad, a great deal find hybrids at times to be abominations." I said. "Its a shame, really. One would think that this world was beyond such trivial tensions. At any rate, you have a nice assortment here. I take it that you take great lengths in making these?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:00 pm
Blizzard120

"Eh, well, not going to lie, there are some pretty bad hybrids out there just as there are humans that one might not care to be around. Unfortunately, regardless if they are good or bad, a great deal find hybrids at times to be abominations." I said. "Its a shame, really. One would think that this world was beyond such trivial tensions. At any rate, you have a nice assortment here. I take it that you take great lengths in making these?" I asked.

"Oui, oui! The very best they are. I make them all myself you see. All my own design as well." The man replied excitedly. He then began to look Blizzard up and down, examining him for a long while thoughtful eyes. "Monsieur, you seem very kind, a brave warrior you are. Oui, I feel it. You've seen much...uh, adversity. Much indeed. I pity you and your trials. Please, pick out outfit and take for you, as gift from me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:03 pm
SubonicXP
"Oui, oui! The very best they are. I make them all myself you see. All my own design as well." The man replied excitedly. He then began to look Blizzard up and down, examining him for a long while thoughtful eyes. "Monsieur, you seem very kind, a brave warrior you are. Oui, I feel it. You've seen much...uh, adversity. Much indeed. I pity you and your trials. Please, pick out outfit and take for you, as gift from me."

I perked up and looked back at the man, sweatdropping again, caught once again off guard by this guy. "Oh I honestly couldn't...I mean, you put heart into what you do; I'd feel wrong just to take an outfit like any one of these." I told him.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:08 pm
Blizzard120

I perked up and looked back at the man, sweatdropping again, caught once again off guard by this guy. "Oh I honestly couldn't...I mean, you put heart into what you do; I'd feel wrong just to take an outfit like any one of these." I told him.

"Ah, but that's the point monsieur. These clothes are a piece of me. Each of them I put a little bit of love in. This is my way of showing such a brave soul the gratitude he deserves, oui?" The man said with a smile, he was certainly kind, far more than those Blizz usually see in Lumiose City.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:18 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Ah, but that's the point monsieur. These clothes are a piece of me. Each of them I put a little bit of love in. This is my way of showing such a brave soul the gratitude he deserves, oui?" The man said with a smile, he was certainly kind, far more than those Blizz usually see in Lumiose City.

Once again, I caught myself rubbing the back of my head. Rarely do you see someone that would be so generous like this. I looked back towards the rack and started to look one more time then finally picked out an attire that I probably could live with taking. As usual, simple, but more dressy than what I am known to wear. Dressy black vest, accompanied by a blue long sleeve shirt. Such an occasion would be known for a tie, but frankly, I can't stand them. I'll leave that be. That being said, I'd go for the black slacks that matched the vest and a dress belt to finish it all up. "Reluctant as I am to do this to someone who puts such effort in his work, I suppose I'd go for this." I said to him.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:22 pm
Blizzard120

Once again, I caught myself rubbing the back of my head. Rarely do you see someone that would be so generous like this. I looked back towards the rack and started to look one more time then finally picked out an attire that I probably could live with taking. As usual, simple, but more dressy than what I am known to wear. Dressy black vest, accompanied by a blue long sleeve shirt. Such an occasion would be known for a tie, but frankly, I can't stand them. I'll leave that be. That being said, I'd go for the black slacks that matched the vest and a dress belt to finish it all up. "Reluctant as I am to do this to someone who puts such effort in his work, I suppose I'd go for this." I said to him.

"Parfait! Now then let me take le vest and shirt and I shall alter them right away." The man said as he took said articles of clothing from Blizzard and quickly dashed off to his back room without another word. He would stay gone for roughly fifteen minutes before he returned with the clothing, two perfect seamed slots were made in both items which were the perfect width for his wings to go through.

"For you, monsieur. I hope these are all to your liking. Would you care to put them on now? Hm? Le dressing room is over there." He said pointing to the door in the corner of the room.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games