Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:57 pm
                User ImageUser Image
                                                                      「 ☞ LOCATION: Supercon xx「 ☞ APPAREL: Morrgain

She was barely through the door before someone was running into her backside. "Oof!" she grunted, lurching forward a bit. Luckily she didn't go tripping over her own feet, being a bit on the clumsy side. Well, maybe a bit was understating the trait. The best way to describe her clumsiness was the one time she cut her finger on jelly. If you were capable of doing that, you had to be the clumsiest person in the whole world! Turning around, Millie's face flushed the brightest shade of red when she realized who had run into her. Esmee! What on earth was she doing here!? She didn't like these things! Did she? Of course she was capable of liking conventions and cosplaying, but Millie didn't really peg her as the type. Pulling her hand crafted staff of her chest, a look of embarrassment and bewilderment took over her features as she tried to hide her costume behind the stick. "Esmee!" she squeaked in surprise. After clearing her throat, she repeated the woman's name. "Wh-What are you doing here?" she asked with bewilderment still on her face. What was she to do now? She couldn't very well run and hide when it had already been established that they've seen one another. Millie's heart pounded in her chest, turning her usually pale complexion pink. If anyone could make her insecurities fly out of control it was someone she had a crush on. Sure, she just met the woman, but you could have a crush on someone cause of their looks before you really get to know them.

「 ☞ OOC: 「 ☞ MONEY: $990.25 xxxx

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
ωhere SUPERCON!!! l ωith Rylee l мood Excited l Outfit Prompto

OoC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:

He watched as realization hit her face as to who he was. Finn smiled when she finally got it, a bit surprised that she had figured it out under his guise. He saw the moment of shame come after her discovery and simply waved at her to say 'hello' once again. There was no ill will towards her any longer. When he first let her go, sure, he had been upset over the incident. But now? Almost a year later and so many things had happened that he didn't even care about it anymore. Her question about how he had been sent a look of his own shame taking over momentarily. "How about we talk about it over something to eat? I was just on my way to look for some grub," he suggested. It would be a long, drawn out conversation and standing around could make anyone tired; especially for so long. He motioned towards the rest of the convention. It was a long standing fact that women tended to change their appearance when faced with dramatic changes. Sure, she could have just wanted a simple change for the summer but he wouldn't know until they caught up. If he remembered right, she was married as well. Well, he wasn't right now and he was still unsure if Bree would serve him with divorce papers. This period of limbo was torture! "I'll treat if that makes the offer more enticing~" he added with a flirtatious wink.

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:24 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko stared up at the building with wide eyes, before she eagerly walked up the steps and into the hotel pausing as her eyes scanned the area as a feeling of glee filled her. She had heard about a convention that was coming up and was really excited for it. Cons could be such a fun time! She had visited so many, even traveling across the US and UK to visit many of the conventions hosted there, along with the ones in her home country. Goodness knows how many badges she had in her closet. As well as the various pieces of merchandise she had snagged from the dealer's hall and artists alley. Meeting new people, finding out about new anime or comics coming out, attending panels and events as well as meeting the special guests as well as participating in one of her favorite things, cosplaying! Having run her own, rather popular, cosplay blog for a little over 2 and a half years now and hand making her own costumes and props, she looked forward to any occasion to dress up. Plus there was a cosplay contest that she was going to try for. Even if she didn't win it'd still be fun to enter and see all the cool costumes. There were just so many characters that she loved to dress up as, it was like turning into another person for a while. She finally made a decision last night on who she was going to be. She had spent the better part of the last day and a half binge watching Re:Zero for the second time. This made her want to dress up as one of her favorite characters, the super cute and popular Rem, though being Emilia had also been tempting. There was also a work in progress costume that she was slowly working on, but it wasn't anywhere close to being con ready.

Maybe another time.. Around the internet she was called 'best girl', which she could definitely see as she had many qualities that anime fans liked. They were similar in some aspects personality wise even if she had outgrown some of them. It worked out rather well with her eye color already being blue so all she needed was the wig. And she had even made a replica of the morning star that Rem wielded. This would be first time she'd worn this costume even though she had been done making it a couple months ago. Setsuko had also brought her camera, eager to get good pictures of the many cosplayers she was sure to meet. Also after looking around her sewing room she found the 'business' cards she made up some time ago that advertised her blog. It had been one of her friend's ideas to get them done, even showing her a good way to design it. On one side was her dressed up as Mami Tomoe from Madoka Magica, complete with one of her flintlock muskets and a Kyubey doll, while the other was decorated with stars, moons and hearts and the blog's web address. Now if this had been a few years ago she's probably have been against dressing up in an outfit that easily showed off her 'assets', but now she was comfortable with her body and quite enjoyed the confidence that cosplaying afforded her. She had only walked around for a short while before someone recognized her costume and asked her for a picture, which she happily obliged to, posing with her weapon. After that she passed the person one of her cards and waved as they parted ways.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Saisons de Amour【Accompanying:】--【Outfit:】Rem~❤【Funds:】$1000

【 Inventory:】 Morning star Prop, Backpack【Status:】【Mood:】Excited【Profile:】Here

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:39 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile Housing District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée's eyes widened a bit in surprise at the identity of the cosplayer. Her surprise quickly turned into amusement as a bright grin spread over her face. "Oh my my, I certainly wasn't expecting to see you here lovely~" she cooed, laughing a bit at the cuteness of Millie's red face. Of course there were no complaints from her, she was actually hoping to see the other woman again. This was just a wonderful happenstance. Also now that she was getting a better look at the costume, she knew where she had seen it. "And might I say, that's quite a nice Morrigan cosplay you've got there, even if I never figured you'd wear that kind of thing. But Dragon Age is a pretty great game." she said with a playful wink. She blinked for a moment at the question, scratching her cheek lightly. "Oh well you see I heard people talking about this convention, and since I've never been to one I figured it wouldn't hurt to check it out. I'm always down for going out and having some fun! That and I really wasn't planning on doing anything today. But now I'm definitely happy that I came out here since I was able to see you again."

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Saisons de Amour ღ My Company: Millie ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Cool Con ღ My Thoughts: Ooh~ ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Tardis Purse
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PeachPrinny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:40 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:01 pm
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N<|<

[[Designation: Dr. James -- Laird]]

User Image

Now this was something he had been looking forward to when he first came to Earth, a unique piece of their culture. Xeven had never been to anything like a convention, but he had heard all about them from the other travelers to this planet. A place where even an alien could be in their true form, and at best they'd get a question about what "series" or "book" they were from. It seemed like a wonderful time. Command had gatherings for culture exchanges, but those were gala affairs. Xeven had no real idea what sort of thing he would dress up as, his people might have been protecting this planet, but he knew so little about it still.

Xeven spent some time looking around for something within his interest, and he found it within the pages of comics. Xeven didn't have to put much effort into making a costume, so he just spent a lot of his time reading. Comics were probably one of the more interesting aspect of this planets culture and he blazed through a great many. He decided he was torn, however, between a green lantern and this character of Superman. Luckily comics had an answer for this.

Once the day arrived he made sure to have his pager turned on in case the hospital needed him even though he wasn't on schedule at the current. He would make his way to the hotel and before getting in materialized the outfit and props he remembered, forming it over his body easily. It was a fairly skin-tight outfit, but he was able to recreate it to the detail and it worked with his own musculature. The lantern was easy as well, as was the ring. Once he looked presentable he finally went on in and he could see quickly just what type of affair it was.

A beautiful show of interest and showing out even be those were were most shy. He grabbed a program and memorized every detail, as well as taking one of the goodie bags offered to him. The mood here was unlike anything he had experienced on Earth yet, and he couldn't help but smile. Xeven stood off to the side to observe people noting them taking pictures, posing, talking, and buying things.

So taking pictures is customary?

He had his poet with him so he would use that for a camera though soon enough there were others dressed like Superheroes who recognized his costume and asked him for pictures. He posed for them graciously before they parted ways and soon enough began to take pictures himself though his camera was weird to people.

He made his way around, still observing this nice piece of Earth until he came across a woman dressed in what looked to be a maids outfit. Xeven didn't know much of anything about anime, but he figured he could ask anyway and approached her.

Excuse me miss? Would you mind if I take a picture? he had been getting lost in the atmosphere and forgot to ask permission to project his voice into her head though it was hard to ask otherwise. He still did his best to look friendly though.

User Image

C.L: [Supercon] __ C.A: [??? ???] __ C.M: [977$] __M.S: [Single] __C.W.: [Superlantern]

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko had quickly fallen into the hustle and bustle that often accompanied large conventions, having pulled out her own camera to take pictures of cosplayers that were particularly nice. She had also gotten into a few brief but very lovely conversations with a few fellow con goers. That helped her to figure out some of the best panels happening later today, plus a few photo shoots, both professional and fan run, which were always a fun time. In fact the picture that was on her cards were from a photo shoot. Now all that was left was to find a good place to eat, one of the most important things for attending a convention was to get enough to eat and drink. She happily took a selfie with a cosplayer who coincidentally was dressed as Rem's twin sister Ram then sent the picture to the other woman. Going through her bag she pulled out a compact mirror to straighten out the bangs of her wig. From over her shoulder she could see a rather tall man in a cool mashup of Green Lantern and Superman, approach her from behind. Now this wasn't something she saw as odd, no the thing that struck her was hearing a voice in her head, a distinctly male voice at that. She quickly whirled around to stare at the stranger for a moment, blinking a few times in obvious confusion. She ended up going for the, probably, logical conclusion that since he was the closest person to her that it was him communicating with her telepathically. Shaking off her shock she offered a friendly smile and put away her compact. She certainly wasn't one to judge someone on.. interesting abilities given her own mind based ones. Plus it was pretty interesting. "Oh no I wouldn't mind at all. One doesn't cosplay at a con and not expect at least one person to take a picture of them." she spoke softly with a laugh. Taking hold of her morning star she gave an action looking pose like she was ready to attack. "I'm ready when you are." she chirped with a bright grin. Once he had taken his picture she was going to ask if she could take one of him.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Saisons de Amour【Accompanying:】??【Outfit:】Rem~❤【Funds:】$1000

【 Inventory:】 Morning star Prop, Backpack【Status:】【Mood:】Excited/Curious【Profile:】Here

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:51 am
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N<|<

User Image

The alien nodded to Setsuko who quickly got over her surprise at hearing his voice in her head. How did somewhat regret not giving a warning first, but it was a difficult thing to do in the heat of the moment. He nodded to her, and it seemed she was of course open to having her picture taken as well which was nice.

He silently chuckled Yes, it seems people on your planet are quite open to pictures in this circumstance. It is quite interesting." he took a moment to pull up a panel on his P.O.E.T and setting it while she got into her stance. She would hear a voice from his strange wrist device "Ready to start! I like this one." an green whale would pop out.

Once she was ready he nodded to her before he began to take pictures of her, the creature flying around her and with each flex of a finger it seemed the thing would blink meaning the moment was captured. Eventually the whale would fly back to him and into his device before he pulled up the pictures, showing all he had taken Your costume is very well done. I am afraid I do not know where it is from, but I can tell you put love into it.

User Image

C.L: [Supercon] __ C.A: [??? ???] __ C.M: [977$] __M.S: [Single] __C.W.: [Superlantern]

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:52 am
                User ImageUser Image
                                                                      「 ☞ LOCATION: Supercon xx「 ☞ APPAREL: Morrgain

Millie's back straightened in surprise. She knew about Dragon Age!? Esmee didn't seem the type to like video games, or comics. In fact, she seemed more of the 'cool kids' type. Millie never thought that she would ever start becoming friends with that type of person, let alone them being so freaking hot! Continuing to try and hide behind her stick, she tried to push all those thoughts aside. Looking down at her outfit, Millie blushed even harder as Esmee commented on her wearing such a revealing costume. She knew she should have worked harder at finding a less revealing costume! Maybe there was a way she could change this to her advantage. How would she do that though? She wasn't very good at flirting. Or rather, she wasn't good at following through with her flirting. Taking a calming breath, she relaxed her shoulders and finally dropped the staff to her side to not obstruct the view to her hardwork.

"I never pegged you as the gaming type," she replied more casually. With a smile, Millie gave a light chuckle at the flirtatiousness of her new friend. Almost new friend. For now they were still just acquaintances, but that was hopefully going to change. Shifting her weight into her right leg, there was an obvious shift in demeanor. Millie could feel her grip on reality starting to slip, but the confidence she knew came from it was nice to leech off. "There's plenty you still don't know about me~" she purred with unusual confidence. Millie slid a bit closer to her surprising company, making sure that her nearly overflowing chest was clearly in full view. If she wasn't careful, the meds she takes to stop transitions would completely fail and she needed to find a way to balance that. Even after so many years, she hadn't found that perfect balance. For now she would try to ignore that line of thought and focus on the attractive woman hanging out with her. "Wanna grab a bite with me real quick? I haven't had breakfast yet," she asked with a bit of her own flirtatious tone.

「 ☞ OOC: 「 ☞ MONEY: $990.25 xxxx

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:24 pm
User Image

The gender bend red head, overwhelmed with the amount of people, decides to wrap up her visit for the day. she spends twenty dollars on a couple of pocky boxes (milk chocolate and almonds) and a poster of Haruko from FLCL.
trying not to let social anxiety take hold she tries to imagine what it would be like to be as bold and confident as the pink haired alien vixen. she pays and rolls it up gently, and puts it in her back pack. she heads for the door and turns around one more time. the hum of conversations with occasional excitement was a musical sound she hadn't experience before. it was different from the feeling of being gawked at by people who thought they knew what your future held just by looking at you. she inhaled the smells of fresh pretzels and- stinky cosplayers. exhaling quickly, stifling a laugh.
"that wasn't the best idea" she is hit with a sense of guilt for leaving before any events. and for not getting to know anyone new. that was ok though there was always tomorrow.
"...yea....tomorrow"
she knew deep down she would probably convince herself to stay home under a blanket in the company of her true companion. it was simply a gentle lie in a series of unhealthy coping mechanisms.
was there anything she needed to do before going home?... there WAS a bakery nearby she considered stopping at. and with that she left.

Money- 480 District- Ombre 1321

PeachPrinny

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko was equal parts confused and curious by what the man said. Was this stranger some kind of otherworldly being? If that was the case it filled her with a lot of questions. Which then doubled when a green whale of all things appeared. However those questions would have to wait as the creature circled around her, and she had to admit it was pretty cute. Once the man was done taking pictures she moved to stand close and get a look of the photos. They were of a very nice quality. She looked up at her newfound companion and smiled warmly, a light blush coloring her cheeks. "Oh yes I do, sewing has been a passion of mine for quite a long time, so I make all of my costumes by hand. It gives a more personal feel that buying them online. Though costumes aren't the only things I make, a good amount of my regular clothes are made by me as well.
When I first moved into my house I ended up converting the attic into a sewing room. And might I say, I quite like your costume as well. I'm not sure what material toy used but it definitely works for a skin tight body suit."
she said with a laugh before something struck her. "Oh my goodness, there I go rambling and I haven't even introduced myself, I don't know where my manners have done." She folded her hands in front of her and gave a small bow, "My name is Setsuko Himuro, and it is nice to meet you."

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Saisons de Amour【Accompanying:】??【Outfit:】Rem~❤【Funds:】$1000

【 Inventory:】 Morning star Prop, Backpack【Status:】【Mood:】Excited/Curious【Profile:】Here

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:40 am
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N<|<

Psi Points:
User Image

Xeven listened cycling through the pictures and picking out the best ones for a full set. It was impressive how good the outfit was, and done by hand as well? His race stopped doing things like that for some time though he had taken to buying clothes since he got here. He nodded Oh! That is quite a lot of skill and work. I commend you. she would hear, and he sounded completely genuine about it as well. It seems she had even set up a center for it as well in her home. That was good dedication in Xeven's eyes, but it was clear she took it quite seriously.

He looked at his own outfit as she commented on it Oh this? Its quite a common suit material I know of from the Yahyel's, they just call it skinweave somewhat like your Spandex, but a bit more durable. I couldn't think of anything better for this type of uniform. he spoke normally, not really considering how crazy anything he just said might sound to someone from this planet. It was still a bad habit of his, but a common one for him to make especially as the topic shifted from material to introductions. This was far more important to the intergalactic doctor than the make of his costume.

He chuckled silently once again and bowed just a bit I am Xeven Tele'krasus, but on this plant I am also designated Doctor James Laird. It is wonderful to meet you Miss Himuro. he introduced himself as the whale floated around them. He motioned to it And this is XYVY, my P.O.E.T.s intelligence. the program just observing her for a little bit before resting above his head "You Earthlings are curious still, so many different shapes and sizes." it spoke.

He chucked a bit If you would like I can give you the pictures as well. I plan to put them in a file, I think it is common to host them somewhere for memory purposes and to share. I have never been to a con before, but it is quite fun. he seemed to take the pictures from the display and lay them out in front of them. He did change the color scheme of them to match the likes of the Green Lanterns for effect. His glows scars worked as well, and she could probably notice that wasn't just make-up of any sort this close.

User Image

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:19 pm

I fell in love with
the world in you.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mako has been fortunate so far to come across individuals who are fans of the character she is portraying through costume and makeup. Some of these fans recognize her as Mako based on her voice whenever she has appeared in TV interviews, so they were super ecstatic to meet a celebrity, especially one who has taken time and effort to cosplay. She took pictures with these fans, signed autographs, even spoke as if she were Motoko Kusanagi herself. In addition to these positive reactions, Mako is able to learn more about people interact at these conventions. In some way, it resembles that of a school or concert setting. Humans and other creatures who know each other come together in a group and they tend to stay with their groups. They will mingle with others briefly, such as taking a picture of or with someone who does a cosplay that they like and then they return to their groups. Mako did not show up with a group. Perhaps she should have brought Calypso with her, but that would have risked her android to exposure, which can reveal the former's secret identity.

Then again, Mako has not attempted to engage in a long conversation or try some of the other things that are happening at the convention. Perhaps she should visit the vendors and see what they are selling. She could meet someone out there with similar interests. As she walked around, browsing the individual vendors, there was not much that she saw at first that interested. There were toys, games, and other collectibles that did not intrigue her. She did find a vendor that was selling replicas of various weapons featured in different animes, cartoons, and video games. Of course, none of the weapons could be used to harm anyone, but this vendor proved to be the most intriguing to Mako so far simply because of the artistry involved in these recreations. One weapon she found fascinating comes from the anime .hack//Quantum, belonging to a character named Mary. Mako did not know this, but she did ask the one running the vendor and that is what he told her. She is not sure if she will buy it since the replicas are a tad expensive, but she will continue browsing for the time being.

"This could be something worth looking into if I decide to attend an event like this again."

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME
[Kas'nasha Caqua/Yokoyama Mako]

EYE COLOR
[Purple(Alien)/Blue(Human)]

HAIR COLOR
[No Hair(Alien)/Dark Purple(Human)]

HAIR LENGTH
[No Hair(Alien)/Shoulder]

HEIGHT
[5'4]

WEIGHT
[110 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Demisexual]

ETHNICITY
[Pure Ummi/Japanese(Human)]

/(I want to do to you
what spring does
with the cherry trees.
)▲▼(I want to do to you
what spring does
with the cherry trees.
)

///INDEPTH

MARITAL/RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single]

CARRYING
[Prop Guns]

WARDROBE
[Motoko Kusanagi Cosplay {As seen in the image above}]

SPECIES
[Ummi]

ABILITY 1
[Mind Link]

ABILITY 2
[Tactile Telekinesis]

ABILITY 3
[Sex Specialist]

ABILITY 4
[Linguistic Assimilation]

OOC
[Motorcycle]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:45 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile Housing District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée laughed softly at the way Millie tried to hide behind the her staff, finding the action just adorable. Which really only served to fuel the witch's desire to flirt with and fluster the other woman, as she did with many other people. Though she really never pegged Millie to be the type to dress in such a revealing outfit, that was more of her thing. She crossed her arms over her chest and tilted her head to side slightly. "Ah yes I probably don't come off as a gamer, but you know what they say about looks being deceiving. My big bro got me into them, there was an arcade near where we used to live and after school I'd tag along with him. As I got older I started to gravitate to games more and more, and now it's pretty much one of my biggest hobbies. Old school, new school doesn't really matter the game, I'll give a try at least one. Well as long as it's not terribly made." she said, sticking her tongue out a bit at the thought of bad games. Esmée almost the change to her companion's demeanor, but definitely noticed when Millie started to purposefully flirt back and allow a nice view of her chest. While this was rather surprising, she wasn't one to fall behind, especially when it came to wagging her saucy tongue at people. So she smoothly slipped an arm around Millie's shoulder to pull their bodies a little closer together. "Why that sounds like quite a lovely idea~" she cooed with a charming smile.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Saisons de Amour ღ My Company: Millie ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Cool Con ღ My Thoughts: Ooh~ ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Tardis Purse
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games