Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:26 pm
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tunnel vision on the ocean water; Zara barely took enough time to notice the actual damage that Edin had done - at the moment she felt the sand, Zara's excitement simmered down to a borderline euphoric spell. She took in a the ocean breeze and the salt water smell and ecstacy ran through her body. 'Home.' was all that went through the siren's mind. Zara stared off into the water longingly, as she unconsciously clung on to Tsukasa's arm as if she was trying to anchor herself to the ground. In the presence of the ocean, she couldn't help but feel incredibly enchanted - it was like Posideon was calling her name.

But alas, it was only Gideon. Her sapphire eyes strayed towards the man's direction; her attention on him instead. What was it he was speaking of? What would Alex get mad at Tsukasa for? She looked down at his hand to see sunscreen and made the connection. "Oh!" She said; her voice a lot softer, melodic, and slurred than usual, then a few moments later mischief twinkled in her eyes, "Oh... could you?" She asked, looking up at Tsukasa with a small, innocent smile.

"Zara it looks like you got a text? From uhh... Aiden?" She looked over at her brother and raised a brow upon hearing she received a message. Truthfully, she didn't want to bother texting Aiden back now. It'll probably engage a conversation she wouldn't host being that she wouldn't be near her phone majority of the time. Zara shrugged and waved off Alexander in a shooing motion, "Tell him I'm not avaliable." She said in the same slurred voice.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Captain's Deck
ᴡɪᴛʜ Alexander, Vixen, Tsukasa, Esme, Edin, Gideon, Silvia, Hazel, and Sahar
ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Lyeisander

Lady Sage Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:54 pm
SILVIA$1,000xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy XXXX•With:A GroupXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood :Relaxed

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Entering right behind Gideon she stopped and took her panda flats off. She stepped into the sand and was surprised that it was so clean. She walked behind Gideon taking her time and sat down next to his towel. She watched him set up his stuff and blow up a beach ball. She smirked since it seemed like this was his usual thing to do. She set Hazel's basket next to her and placed her flats on her other side so it wouldn't be next to her food. Getting comfortable she unzipped her jacket and let it hang to her side. When hearing that Gideon would put sun block on her she smirked, "I wouldn't mind but I didn't bring a swim suit." She slipped her jacket off showing the tank top she was wearing. She put her coat on her lap and criss crossed her legs then propped herself with her arms and watched everyone. It looked like everyone was going to go swimming except her. She couldn't help but smirk since there was no way she was touching that water right now. It was cold, too cold, for her taste but of course she only's been to the beach once and it wasn't this beach. It could be nice but her body wasn't good with cold. She looked out toward the ocean and watched the waves come in getting hypnotized by it and wondering to a place she shouldn't be thinking about in a fun time. Her face was blank while she sat there in thought.

Will you save me

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:10 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Sahar was so excited to get to the beach that he didn't even notice the damage Edin had caused; as soon as he set eyes on the sand he jogged towards it. It felt like forever since the last time he walked in sand, but he adjusted to the terrain easily. He didn't think he would have missed it so much, it reminded him of home! However, the ocean view was new to him and once he reached the beach he paused to take it in. What an amazing sight it was, the sun glittered on the water which seemed to stretch on into eternity. In the summer, the water would probably feel refreshing; perhaps they should have held the gathering then instead. Even with the sun beating down on them it was still a bit on the cool side, he didn't imagine the water would be very warm.

Golden eyes shifted away from the ocean when Gideon passed by, snapping him out of his daze, and Sahar trailed after him to the bonfire area. He placed the drinks he brought on one of the benches, leaving them for someone else to deal with as they saw fit. Personally, he thought warm drinks tasted better, but he knew others had different customs. "Wow, you two came prepared!" He hummed as he watched Alex and Gideon unpack. It was good to know they would be lacking in food or drinks.

Sahar stripped off his jacket and shirt while he was still before making his way over to the area Hazel and Gideon had set up their towels to set up his own. Since it was cold, and the half-breed could not swim, he had decided to not bring any swimwear. He would stay in his shorts and if he did get wet or anything he had a change of clothes packed. He had just finished laying out his towel and dropped his backpack when he heard the Spaniard call out. "I do not burn, so I do not need any sunscreen." He announced as he kicked off his sandals.

Being dark skinned was nice when his hobby was sunbathing; occasionally he would get tanner now and then, but he never had to worry about burning. The same couldn't be said for their companions. "I would be happy to assist you. Will you be needing help as well?" He did take up Gideon's offer, though, making his way back over to the benches. It turned out that Hazel didn't need help and Edin was already gesturing to the red-head, so that left Silvia for him.

Or so he thought. As it turned out, she wasn't wearing a bathing suit. It seemed she didn't plan on swimming either and Sahar couldn't blame her. "Your shoulders and back can still get burned. You have such fair skin too, it would be a shame to see it damaged." He pointed out casually.

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $905.25 [Transactions Pending] // I love: no one // I am: Happy <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Zumiragi

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Lady Sage Muffin

DeathAngelLe

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:15 pm
User Image
V I X E N ☯ 九尾狐 ☯ K I T S U N E

『 G U A R D I A N ☯S P I R I T 』

'She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine.'

User Image

"Alright. I will." she nodded upon Hazel's request before she scurried off to change into her bathing suit. Vixen noticed the frown on her face just before she left. Perhaps she has feelings of Gideon, too. Maybe she should hold back from playing around with that Sangria haired man. She'd rather not get herself caught up in their little love triangle.Her attention shifted towards Edin once more as she spoke. Oh dear. So that's why. Edin's words were frowned upon. The crime rates have increased drastically compared to the past centuries and a few decades ago. What is this world turning into? She gave the woman a small pat on the shoulder and smiled. "Don't worry about their irrelevant comments, they just can't accept those different from them. We're all freaks here and maybe that's what makes us all unique. You're special. Remember that." her gaze darted towards the broken vehicles and she couldn't help but chuckle a little. "We can worry about that later but right now, let's have some fun. What do you say?" the fox strolled towards where the rest were. She stood in confusion as she watched everyone placing their towels on the sand. It was a couple of seconds later that she had finally came to realize that was what humans usually do. Why do they do that? Is it because they don't want to get dirty? "Why is everyone spreading out their towels on the sand?" she cocked her head to one side, trying to come up with an answer though she had failed miserably. Vixen hasn't quite gotten used to practicing the human culture even though she's been watching them for many centuries now. One minute people are burying themselves in the sand and the next, they're laying above their towel with their assets hanging out.

She sighed, shrugging in the process.

Everyone seems to be changing into their bathing suit and sadly, Vixen doesn't have one. The fox wasn't used to wearing any proper under garments. Up until now, she still binds her breasts with bandages. She tried wearing a bra once but it turned out to be a horrible experience. Bandages would do fine, she assumed, as she slipped out of her dress. Leaving only her underwear and the chest binder on. Her ears perked upwards upon hearing Gideon's request, her eyes looking at her pale white skin. She had very, very pale skin, contrasting both her eyes and her raven black tresses. She doubts she'd get tan in this kind of weather. She's unsure if she'd even tan at all. "I'll be fine without sun block." she gently refused and turned towards Zara, parting her lips in attempt to say something but refrained herself from doing so. She'll probably stick around Tsukasa for the time being seeing as to how they had held hands earlier. Vixen spun on her heels and ran in the direction of the ocean water. Her long, luscious locks of raven black tresses fluttering in the wind and with a splash, she jumped into the water. Oh dear, she doesn't have a towel. Her smile disappeared. Oh, no. Her bandages can't really cope well with ocean water. She sighed, her tails spead themselves out above the water, acting as a float for her. She breathed a content sigh, breathing in the smell of salt water as she enjoyed the ocean breeze. How she envied the humans who have the chance to enjoy such a beautiful paradise.

'I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close. Not even a little bit, not even at all.'

I Feel: (( Delighted ))
I Think: (( Well, this could be fun~! ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Undergarments ))
Who's With Me: (( Zara, Alexander, Silvia, Esme, Edin, Hazel, Gideon, Sahar and Tsukasa ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

african american apparel

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

MakinSammiches

PUMMMY

Trash

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:19 am
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

Again he found himself back to the place where he first stepped foot on the island. To prevent others from tracing his whereabouts the fox sailed the open seas along with a group of merchants who happened to pass the wonderful place of Soleil. Fortunate was the man for along that journey he encountered a man who sold precious books in which he purchased almost half of. He could have read them while they were on board but there would not be enough time for him to do so. Besides, after hearing the old man's series of unfortunate events there was no other way to do it than to pay him more than what he should be.

Book, what was that again about those books he was supposed to recall? He was sure it had to do with his discoveries about the Nanoa fruit then informing Sahar about his newest discovery but something in his mind was blocking it from further processing. There was also the case of not doing anything even if he knew something was wrong. Normally the man would go out of his way to comfort someone who was in need. He lived to please so why was he acting like this? All he knew was that he needed to be beside Zara. He needed to be with her no matter what.

Tsukasa gasped, as he heard Gideon's low-pitched and slightly hoarse voice semi whispering to his ear. A gesture which somehow snapped him out of whatever trance he maybe. Truthfully he was thankful to the hunk but he just wished that he didn't made things that difficult for him. Choosing between his little lamb and his princess not to mention how much of a hurdle it'll be to put on sun block on Zara while there's a watchdog who has his eyes on his beloved sister. "Of course. It would be my honor to serve the princess." He said, locking onto her precious blue orbs as he tucked a lock of hair behind her ear gracefully coming close to whisper to her, "If I could, I'd eat you all up in one bite but I'm afraid that's not possible seeing as your darling brother is around. How about meeting me at the foot of the cliff. I'd like show you something." Planting a soft kiss behind her ear, Tsukasa took this opportunity to unlace his arm from hers as he stood before her with an apologetic smile. "Eat her all up? When have you ever been so vulgar? Get yourself together Tsukasa!" True his thoughts may come as that but never had he imagined himself to actually put them in words. If there was a time for him to escape then this would be now. "But if he'd allow me the opportunity to do so then I will be more than happy to oblige. Now if you'd excuse me."

Finally able to get his sanity back he noticed that things have already been all set. His eyes went back to their bartender whom he assumed did most of this. The bar was lucky to have some as capable as him to be employed under them. Placing his bag down next to others, he noticed a cooler filled with drinks while the others were filled with food. It was a good thing that everyone seemed to be busy doing their own thing for the moment he heard Alex ask Zara about this man Aiden he almost dropped the bag filled with drinks he got from the bar. Covering it up with a soft chuckle he stood straight back up and face Alexander. "Gideon was worried about everyone getting burned so he was wondering if we could help others putting on some sun block. You've got fine tastes, mind if I put these in your cooler?" Although he acted normally - or so he proclaimed to be - he was beyond bothered about Zara having too many men waiting on her. He wanted her to be his and his alone.

As he dealt with the task his eyes looked for Esme who was left. Truth be told he was hoping Vixen would be his choice just to escape the possibility of choosing between the two. "Esme!" He called out to the young man who was fidgeting like a blushing bride. Flipping his hand up and down in a gesture to let him know that he wanted him to come near. "Would you need any help with sunblock?" He asked with an innocent tone tough his eyes may have briefly strayed over to Zara as if asking her the same question before bringing them back to the little lamb. He'd love to help her out but being someone's punching bag was not exactly on his bucket list.

User Image

::: Company ::: Princess Zara, Alexander, Silvia, Vixen, Gideon, Hazel, Sahar, Esme (The little lamb) and Edin
::: Mood ::: Cautious ::: Wearing :::
Beachwear ::: Money ::: $892

SoujiAtsumi

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme had removed his jacket, pants and shoes and he folded his belongings into a neat little pile. But he had not thought to bring a towel, so he left his little pile on the sand. He did not mind getting a little sand in his clothing; it would all have to be washed later, anyway. As long as his things weren’t in the way, he was happy enough. Esme lifted his head when he heard Tsukasa call his name and he came closer when the man gestured to him. His cheeks were still perpetually pink, but he smiled all the same. Tsukasa asked if he needed any help with sunblock and Esme looked down at his teeshirt thoughtfully for a moment. His back and chest were covered, but that still left his arms and neck to get burned. And he was pretty pale; he would burn easily.

Of course he would have to pretend everything was normal with Tsukasa’s hands on his body. That wouldn’t be easy at all, but he would have to try. ”I… I w-would like some help… Um, I didn’t bring any sunblock of my own, though. I h-hope someone won’t mind sharing?” Esme looked up at Tsukasa with a shy smile, his flush deepening before he had to drop his gaze. Well, he had at least tried to meet the man’s eyes… Esme began pulling off his tee shirt to distract from the fact that he was feeling extra shy standing so close to Tsukasa and agreeing to have the man slather sunscreen on his skin. The tee shirt was decent enough covering, but sunscreen was probably better. And it wasn’t really as cold as he had feared it might be when he chose the tee to wear; December where he was from in Canada was much, much colder.
                                                  ”I could help you, after… If… if you wanted… Um, I meant… If that would be alright…” No, no, that was not what he had meant to say, either! Esme opened his mouth to correct himself again, but thought better of it and chewed his lower lip instead. Better to stop while he was already behind; at least he had managaed to make the offer. He had never thought he would ever say something like that aloud! But he had! And even if Tsukasa declined, at least he had done the polite thing.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Beach
♪♪♫ Company: All the everyone, particularly Tsukasa
♪♪♫ Mood: Embarrased
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Zumiragi

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:46 pm
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Watching Vixen swim in the ocean water definitely had Zara a little jealous. She felt more than tempted to run off and join her friend, she didn't even care if the water were to be cold. It was calling out to her, and Vixen looked like she was having so much fun! Oh when was the last time she had the opportunity to swim out in the open?! Her brooding was interrupted by Tsukasa's whispers. Oh the sweet nothings he said in her ear put a light blush on Zara's face, but it was the kiss behind her ear that had her flushed and sent a shiver down her spine. It was like back in the cafe all over again. She suddenly felt small compared to Tsukasa. She was left in a bit of shock, so much so, she didn't even hesitate to let him go.

As if he hadn't done enough, the suspension of meeting him by the cliff as he asked left Zara anxious. She nervously played with the drawstrings of her shorts before breathlessly responding, "Whatever you want..." It was the words that followed after that hit Zara dumbstruck. But if he's allow me? Why would Alexander be a problem? She tilted her head to the side, then found herself stealing a glance at her older brother. Had Alex been acting out again without her noticing? Before she could get the question out, Tsukasa and left to Esme - which certainly left her sulking. "How about meeting me at the foot of the cliff." repeated over in her head, and Zara found herself feeling not so bad. Soon she can be as selfish as she wanted with him. Soon.

With that, the Siren put on a smile, and hurried off to the water where she was dying to be. She kicked off her shorts, dropped them on her brother's lap as she made her way by, jogged just deep enough for the water to reach her hips, and dived into the sea water, letting it engulf her with bliss. The siren swam deeper and deeper in, not once coming up for air - for she could breathe perfectly fine under water - and endulged in the salt water taste.

Not too far off from where Zara could see, Vixen was floating and drifting with the gentle ocean breeze, and the playful blonde found herself cheekily swimming up silently behind her. She swam around Vixen for a while; steadily, gracefully, and skillfully. Just enough so she wouldn't make a sound to give herself away. Then just when the moment was right, she sprang up and over Vixen, "Boo!" Zara exclaimed childishly, and latched on to Vixen's arm.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Captain's Deck
ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted, Smitten, and Absolutely Overjoyed
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Lyeisander

Lady Sage Muffin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:33 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Alexander did as Zara told him and opened the text message from Aiden and read it; "Hello, m'lady. I do hope you enjoyed yourself yesterday at the cafe. I know I did. I do hope we can enjoy each other's company again soon. Take care. I hope to hear from you soon" Alex cringed at the text, who is this guy? Was this seriously the men his sister was into? This was definitely one of the major differences between Zara and him. The two were raised in totally separate classes; just enough to put a social gap between them. Alexander rolled his eyes texted him back: "I'm sorry, can I reach you later? I'm super busy. We'll chat soo." - he knew Zara long enough to know that's exactly what she would reply. He then hit send, and tossed her phone on top of her beach bag.

By then, he had turned back, giving his attention to the group again, but he did a double take on Tsukasa and Zara. His emerald eyes narrowed down on the two, catching a glimpse of the silver haired man whispering in Zara's ear - was that a kiss?! Alex sat up straight and stared the two down. What was Tsukasa's intentions with his sister? What was he whispering in her ear? The way the two stood close made his gaurd rise and his agitation follow. But the moment he opened his mouth to call for Zara, they separated, and his sister ran for the water. "Ay, wait!" He yelled out for her, but instead, she tossed her beach shorts at him and dived in. Alex's intense gaze softened, a weary sigh escaping his lips as he picked up Zara's shorts and dropped them in her bag.

He was tense. He was unnecessarily tense in absolute paradise and Alexander was beating himself up for being such a hard a** at a moment he should be relaxing. What was he stressing himself up for? It was silly, and he knew it. He watched over Zara and he simply couldn't help it. She was all he really had. "Ugh!" He groaned miserably, running his fingers through his hair and fnally deciding he should just relax. It's not as if that Tsukasa guy was dumb enough to do something reckless with his sister, right? He seemed like a... a polished man. Suspicious... but reserved. Alexander grabbed his bag, pulled out a small baggy and pulled out a blunt he had rolled earlier this morning. The group wouldn't mind if he smoked would they? He raised it to his lips, pulled out a lighter and sparked it.

'Relax. He thought as he exhaled a cloud of thick smoke.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Beach || With. Zara, Vixen, Tsukasa, Gideon, Esme, Sahar, Edin, Silvia, and Hazel
Mood. At Ease|| Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. [x]

Lyeisander

Lady Sage Muffin

Zumiragi

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:07 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

____________________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_______________________________________________xxG i d e o n ___ V i l l a l o b o sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

__________________________________xxxxxxxxxx_____________What have we found?
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________The same old
fears
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________Wish you were here.

● the beach ● pleased ● with friends __________________ ___ _

It wasn't just an excuse to be a good person and maybe get a small feel of creamy pale skin. Well, to any Latina, it actually was. Most Hispanics didn't burn in the first place. They needed tanning oil, not sun-block! Still, Gideon mentally shrugged his shoulders. It was good to be prepared, especially considering where they were. Skin-burn was never fun. He didn't know from experience, but had seen some bad cases and could only imagine how much it hurt. The first to respond to his offer was Edin. If Gideon remembered correctly, she was the one who was trailing behind the group with Hazel and Esme. Now, it seemed that they had spread out. The sangria haired male hadn't really paid attention to the damage she caused, he was preoccupied with thinking of the beach.

The bright eyed woman found herself in a very nice swimsuit that Gideon thought fit her quite nicely. He followed her beckon with a kind smile and cracked his knuckles before squirting a generous amount of lotion onto his palm. Getting on his knees behind her, he used gentle but firm hands to spread it thoroughly onto her shoulders and exposed back. When the bogeyman finished, he stood upright and met her gaze. "Wouldn't want to burn that lovely face of yours, hm?" His hand went down to caress her cheek while allowing the last bit of sunblock to cover her features. He left Edin with a wave and smooth bat of eyes, passing a nervous looking Esme as he did.

Hazel caught his attention by addressing her use of sunblock. He gave her a thumbs up. "I'm always here if you need any help with it." Gideon watched Hazel pick up his beach ball and begin playing with it. Her cheerfulness made him smile and watch for a few moments, knowing he would join her eventually. Surprisingly, the waitress could keep the ball up in the air rhythmically. He didn't catch her as the athletic type to be able to do that. Alex's voice brought Gideon's attention over to the blond man who approached him after handing Zara something. He'd lost his train of thought. Oh, right. Sunblock.

The sangria haired man opened his mouth to speak, but Zara's voice voice completely stopped him in his tracks. What spurred that change of tone in the woman? Tsukasa responded to her request by walking away and taking care of Esme. Gideon literally just stared in his direction, wondering what the hell was wrong with Tsukasa. Was he that afraid of Alex? What would the man do? It's not like the guy was going to glare and shoot lasers out of his eyes. Man, maybe Tsukasa was more of a prude than he originally thought. Zara was so gently asking for it, it just didn't make any sense.

Gideon snorted absentmindedly in amusement at Tsukasa's fear, temporarily forgetting about Alex. His attention went to Vixen, and then to Sahar as they turned down his request for sunscreen. One of them proceeded to ask a question and get into the ocean. Soon after, Zara joined. Out of the corner of Gideon's eye, a red Esme was stuttering nervously upon the threat of his manager's touch. The bogeyman shook his head and sighed, walking over to his things to pull out a beer. Alex came into view once more, separate from everyone else and smoking something.

Gideon hummed pleasantly a grabbed a beer for the blond man as well, approaching him with a Carlsberg's and Guinness. His eyes followed the motion of inhaling and exhaling from the blunt, leading him to hold out the alcohol for Alexander. "You mind?" The fiery haired male's eyes transitioned back to the item within his acquaintance's grasp, giving a grateful nod and sounding thanks when it was handed over. He anchored it between his lips to pop open the beer, raising his open hand's fingers to the familiar object, inhaling deeply and exhaling it completely out of his nose. "Nice choice of drink," Gideon commented softly, bringing the bottle up to his mouth to take a drink once the blunt was returned.

xxxGideon Beach Outfit

____________________________________________xxxxxxx i have become comfortably numb xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lady Sage Muffin

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:33 pm
~HazelBrown Mood Shy/Excited Where? Beach

"If dreams can't come true, then why not pretend?"

Hazel decided to keep track of how many bumps she did with the beach ball. Once she got to twenty she began to get bored. She noticed both Zara and Vixen heading to the ocean. Maybe she should join them...She set the ball down on the sand and began to put her hair up in a messy bun with her bangs hanging freely. Saltwater was terrible for your hair, she couldn't avoid it completely but maybe she could prevent it a bit. But before she went into the ocean she stretched a bit. Her arms, her legs. She couldn't be getting cramps! Once that was done she went over to the water and began to test it out a bit. It was pretty cold...but she tried to get use to it.

Hazel's Swimwear

african american apparel

Vendemmian

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Veronica Spell

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: Verrryy relaxed
In the company of: Everyone else
Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000
Wearing
Song

Edin smiled a bit as she watched Gideon approach her. She grabbed a receipt from her bag and tore the bottom of it. Grabbing out a pen, she wrote her number on the piece of paper. When she was finished, she heard him talk about not wanting to burn her face. He was surprisingly gentle when applying the sun block onto her skin. It sent goosebumps up her arms. She'd have to get to know this guy. Though she didn't quite hear his name directly, she's head his name is Gideon.

As he finished, she turned to face him with a smile. "Thank You", she said as she slipped him her number. She held up her hand to her cheek in a phone gesture and mouthed the words, call me. Edin turned back around and saw Vixen and Zara in the water. Perhaps she would join them. She stood up from the chair and let her hair down. The tips of her hair tickled her lower back as she made her way to the water. She dove into the water, feeling the liquid caress her skin as she came back up.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )

Vendemmian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image
V I X E N ☯ 九尾狐 ☯ K I T S U N E

『 G U A R D I A N ☯S P I R I T 』

'She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine.'

User Image

The fox knew that the siren had entered the water from the corner of her eyes but the thought of Zara scaring her never once crossed her mind. Vixen let out a loud shriek as she felt something grab her by the arm, her tails instinctively squeeze together in between her legs, which sent Vixen sinking into the ocean. It didn't take long before she stood up, her golden irises staring at her best friend through the small gaps between her bangs that were dripping wet and sticking to her face. She pushed her hair backwards and splashed her companion with water, laughter escaping her lips. "Damn it, Zara! If you think I was scared, t-then you were dead wrong!" Vixen stuttered in attempt to redeem herself. My, my. Her gaze soon moved downwards from the siren's face to her chest and then towards Tsukasa who was still on the dry lands. Weren't they attached by the hip earlier? Why is she here? "Earlier I had wanted to ask if you'd like to join me but then, you know, didn't want to ruin your little erotic atmosphere~! emotion_bigheart " the fox murmured, pretending to be displeased. She had felt a little disturbed the moment memories of her past love came crashing into her mind. She shook off the thoughts and replaced her upcoming frown with a mischievous grin, "I bet Tsukasa's been dying to do.. this!" she teased and before the siren had any time to react, Vixen already has her fingers tightly grasping onto Zara's relatively large breasts. Oh? So that's what groping someone else's chest feels like. Vixen smirked. Which reminds her, her chest binder that-s coming loose doesn't seem to cope well with water. It wasn't as if Vixen really cared about it much. Foxes weren't required to wear clothes in the first place but seeing as to how it's uncommon for people in Soleil to roam around the beach naked, it would be wiser if the fox finds something to cover herself up with eventhough she'd prefer to go skinny dipping above anything else.

"Zara, do you have an extra bathing suit or something I can cover myself with? These binders aren't exactly coping well with the water. I'd go skinny dipping but it appears, this isn't the right moment for me to do so." she murmured, looking down at the fabric that's slowly coming loose and falling apart. It didn't take long until two other women joined the both of them in the water. "Wow. Such perfect assets." she grinned. There were rather generous at showing off their finest assets. The fox swam back towards the shore and walked up the sandy beach, standing not too far from the rest of them. "Come on, stop standing around and come join us. If not, why don't you all come over and soak your feet in the ocean water? It's kind of hard to converse with the rest of you if you're all too far away." the fox rests her arms above her hips as her tails shook vigorously in attempt to dry itself.

'I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close. Not even a little bit, not even at all.'

I Feel: (( Delighted ))
I Think: (( I need a new swimsuit top- ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Undergarments ))
Who's With Me: (( Zara, Alexander, Silvia, Esme, Edin, Hazel, Gideon, Sahar and Tsukasa ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

african american apparel

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

MakinSammiches

PUMMMY

Trash

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:09 pm
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

Pleased was the man for he received yet another treat this time from Zara. That beautiful pinkish cheeks burning up just for him coupled with that sexy voice of hers as she accepts his demands only fueled the burning desire he had for her that he tried so hard to suppress. Destroying his image was certainly out of the question but that doesn't mean that he'll just let this rare opportunity fly. Soon, he'd be able to get her alone and at that time he'd try to satisfy his thirst.

Finally feeling out of her control, he tried to focus his attention on his little lamb to the best of his abilities though his eyes continue to follow her as she dove gracefully into the water. Once she was out of sight his eyes went back to now shirtless Esme. His presence always boosted his esteem. One that he really needed right about now. He needed his control back and he was sure the young man in front of him will be able to do that. True enough he was healed by his stuttering voice. Chuckling softly, "I would love that." He would have to admit, he didn't expect something like that from him.

Patting the towel that he had laid for Esme he would then put a small amount of sunscreen on his palm. He'd position himself behind the male and began to rub his hands gently on his back then going straight to his arms before wrapping them around Esme along with his. "I envy you for having such flawless skin as of a baby my little lamb." His voice a little a husky as he whispered to his ear. He so loved doing that since it draws so much reaction from the young man.

Tsukasa's eyes pried themselves from Esme and went towards Vixen who was now back on shore. His smile brightened slightly as he let go of Esme. "Would you mind holding this for me for a bit?" He handed the bottle of sunscreen over to the young man just in case he wanted his front to be lathered by sunscreen as well. Right now he was more concerned about the remaining cloth that had been trying their best holding onto Vixen's chest. Quickly, he removed his polo shirt and placed it in front to cover her up a little. "It would be a pleasure to join you but first let's have you a little less tempting to the eyes." He flashed one of his princely smiles for comfort while his hands continue to hold on her shoulders to prevent his polo from falling off. Now the question is how to replace her lovely binders. "Although the best I can offer you is one of my shirts for now." Although he was not certain if she will have that, it was the best he could offer for now.

User Image

::: Company ::: Princess Zara, Alexander, Silvia, Vixen, Gideon, Hazel, Sahar, Esme (The little lamb) and Edin
::: Mood ::: Cautious ::: Wearing :::
Beachwear ::: Money ::: $892

SoujiAtsumi

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A few blows in, and Alex was feeling much better. He has no reason to be as tense as he is. He's in better conditions now. He has a stable job bartending at Neon Lights, he has a house and an actual bed, and although she wasn't blood, he had family. Things are better now. He closed his eyes and blew out another cloud - he was better off now. "You mind?" Alex opened one eye and saw Gideon standing over him with two bottles of beer in hand. He handed over the joint and accepted the Guinness. "Thanks... just a simple man." he smirked, underlyingly referring to Zara's unnecessarily expensive taste in alcohol.

As Gideon busied himself with the weed and the booze, Alexander popped open his own bottle of rum. He stole a few glances at the Latino as he raised the mouth of the bottle to his lips, lazily drank and finally had his joint handed back to him. Alexander stared at it for a while as it burned, chuckled and put it back to his lips where he had it balanced, "Couldn't imagine." Alex sucked in the contents and blew it out - half threw his nose and the other half as he continued, "You smoking, I mean." So the upperclass men liked to smoke something dirtier than a Cuban or a Black and Mild? The idea certainly amused Alex.

He handed back the joint and peeked a glance at his sister to make sure she was okay - a habit he couldn't seem to break. It made him feel silly doing so. Zara was a grown woman, and she could take care of herself. Alexander looked down at the rum in hand and asked before raising it to his lips for another sip, "That Tsukasa guy..." he paused for a second deciding whether it was even worth bringing up. But Alex couldn't help but feel the need to do a quick background check on the man practically breathing down his sister's neck. At least... at least hearing that Tsukasa wasn't a bad guy could help Alexander's edge. "What's the deal? The man's 'ight?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Beach || With. Gideon || Mood. calming down
Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. [x]

Lyeisander

Lady Sage Muffin

Zumiragi

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:33 pm
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vixen's shriek made Zara's childish prank all the more satisfying. The siren errupted into laughter until her best friend reemerged from the ocean water and stuttered in protest of her obvious scare. "You're full of crap, Vixen, I got you good!" She sang. Although, Zara didn't need to hear she did well. She had eyes to see and the ears to hear that it was a complete success.

Now if Zara hadn't known any better, she was sure Vixen had peaked at her chest. It was then following that the sly fox had exposed Zara and the "erotic atmosphere" with Tsukasa that made the siren blush again, and lower herself nose deep in the water to hide her pink cheeks. She pinched Vixen's thigh and rose herself up a little higher to mutter defensively, "It wasn't ero-" Before she could even get her protest across, Vixen managed to make Zara's already blushing face redden more. She groped Zara's breast and got a shriek from the siren just about equal to the one Vixen had let out to Zara's jump scare. "Vixen~!" She cried. Soon enough, Zara had her hands groping on Vixen's chest, too. What are friends for, right?

Which thus brought Zara's attention to the fox's wilting chest binder. "Oh gosh, why hadn't you mentioned it before? I have a pair of shorts in my beach bag with Alex." As for the top, Zara wasn't too sure... maybe her brother could hand over his shirt too. Vixen could put the shirt over and tear off what was left of the binder. It seems as if Vixen was already a step ahead; for she waas swimming and walking up the shore long before Zara had began to follow. Stepping onto the sandy terrain, the blonde held her hands over her relatively large breasts with a pout and a soft whimper, "Oh... you were a little rough..." by the time she had looked up, Tsukasa stood before the duo with his shirt in hand, trying to cover up Vixen.

Quickly, Zara removed her hands from her bust with only the slightest embarrasment and raised the shirt up and over Vixen's head, completely fighting the urge to peak over at Tsukasa's bare chest - oh the man was making today awfully hard, wasn't he? "This solves the top dilemma." She chimmed in with a happy hymn. She slipped her hands underneath Vixen's shirt, unwrapped what was left clinging onto her chest and slipped it off. "All better~!"

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Captain's Deck
ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted, Smitten, and Absolutely Overjoyed
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Lyeisander

Lady Sage Muffin

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games