Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:21 am
empress dee
"Hmm, we definitely need to get to the other worlds and investigate, but with the path to the other worlds out of order, the main one at least, there is no way that we can do that. The one thing we do need to do is get in contact with the others to see if they can help. If the killer did make it to other worlds before we got here, then everyone is in danger."

Meanwhile, safely in Enthera, Rock said to Jinxi, "Well, we made it. Any idea what made the volcano erupt?"

Trixi brightened briefly, then her shoulders slumped. "Too..." She shrugged. "Too unknown here for Darrin to help."

Meanwhile, Jinxi looked wide-eyed at Rock. "I just thought it was a volcano and that's what volcanoes do."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:13 am
Rock chuckled, "This volcano is usually well controlled and usually there is a switch and much preparation before it goes off. If it goes off without warning, then something happened in the volcano's pit. My question is, what could have been tossed in there..."

Pausing momentarily, Rock then thought of the answer, "Ah! I think I know! Remember that android at our wedding Jinxi? She was trying to commit suicide! She headed off in the east after she left the party! I bet she threw herself into the volcano! It makes sense! Committing suicide is illegal here and for good reason and this eruption is the reason. Nature doesn't like it when one ends their own life early. Its cowardly. I dunno about her partner Maui though."

Dee sighed, "I wasn't talking about Darrin, Trixi. I am talking about my soldiers that I have here. The ones who escaped the party to live. Speaking of, we at least have one thing solved. It's obvious that someone threw themselves into the volcano to make it go boom. The thing is, unless it rains and hardens the lava, I cannot investigate that any further. The volcano has a voice too you know. It can tell us once it feels better what happened."

Pacing for a bit, Dee tried to think of a solution. She could not risk using her scouter here to contact off world. "I have a whacky idea. Trixi, if I changed into a dragon and you rode on my back, maybe you can make it rain by asking the skies nicely to do so. Wanna try that?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:31 pm
empress dee
Rock chuckled, "This volcano is usually well controlled and usually there is a switch and much preparation before it goes off. If it goes off without warning, then something happened in the volcano's pit. My question is, what could have been tossed in there..."

Pausing momentarily, Rock then thought of the answer, "Ah! I think I know! Remember that android at our wedding Jinxi? She was trying to commit suicide! She headed off in the east after she left the party! I bet she threw herself into the volcano! It makes sense! Committing suicide is illegal here and for good reason and this eruption is the reason. Nature doesn't like it when one ends their own life early. Its cowardly. I dunno about her partner Maui though."

Dee sighed, "I wasn't talking about Darrin, Trixi. I am talking about my soldiers that I have here. The ones who escaped the party to live. Speaking of, we at least have one thing solved. It's obvious that someone threw themselves into the volcano to make it go boom. The thing is, unless it rains and hardens the lava, I cannot investigate that any further. The volcano has a voice too you know. It can tell us once it feels better what happened."

Pacing for a bit, Dee tried to think of a solution. She could not risk using her scouter here to contact off world. "I have a whacky idea. Trixi, if I changed into a dragon and you rode on my back, maybe you can make it rain by asking the skies nicely to do so. Wanna try that?"

Trixi shrugged and nodded, game for anything. "Please pretty please clouds rain?" Then she patted dee on the shoulder. "Sorry about your son," she said quietly.

Jinxi nodded in understanding agreement. "That makes sense. Any life ended prematurely on purpose goes against nature, I guess, unless nature is ending the life itself."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:19 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi shrugged and nodded, game for anything. "Please pretty please clouds rain?" Then she patted dee on the shoulder. "Sorry about your son," she said quietly.

Jinxi nodded in understanding agreement. "That makes sense. Any life ended prematurely on purpose goes against nature, I guess, unless nature is ending the life itself."

Rock nodded, "Killing, like murder is against nature, but sometimes if the person who ends up being the victim is beyond reason and has already committed acts against nature, then nature is okay with it. Suicide is never okay. Unless a person dies naturally, which has happened, that is."

Dee giggled at Trixi being so sweet. And she looked to the skies, still dodging fireballs being thrown at her from the volcano. Rain clouds did form, but they needed help. Flying back to the planet of Beyblade, Dee grabbed a bag of seeds then flew Trixi to the top of the volcano on Planet Hamster. She then said, "Take that bag and drop it in to the volcano. The clouds will let out the rain for sure then. Then we can both get a good soaking."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:23 pm
empress dee
Rock nodded, "Killing, like murder is against nature, but sometimes if the person who ends up being the victim is beyond reason and has already committed acts against nature, then nature is okay with it. Suicide is never okay. Unless a person dies naturally, which has happened, that is."

Dee giggled at Trixi being so sweet. And she looked to the skies, still dodging fireballs being thrown at her from the volcano. Rain clouds did form, but they needed help. Flying back to the planet of Beyblade, Dee grabbed a bag of seeds then flew Trixi to the top of the volcano on Planet Hamster. She then said, "Take that bag and drop it in to the volcano. The clouds will let out the rain for sure then. Then we can both get a good soaking."

Jinxi nodded in agreement with Rock. Then she asked, "What do we do now?"

Trixi twisted her mouth in disapproval of the idea of standing around getting soaked, but she obediently dropped the bag of seeds into the volcano as asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:29 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi twisted her mouth in disapproval of the idea of standing around getting soaked, but she obediently dropped the bag of seeds into the volcano as asked.

Rock had a devilish grin all of a sudden then he replied, "We go on tour of Enthera. Where we stand now is on the outskirts of Nalith and shockingly in the mens bathroom still. I only used this method once and it still stinks in this place. We best find the out doors of this bathroom first before we tour any farther."

As the volcano erupted on Planet Hamster, the sky began to let down a downpour of rain. To Dee it felt so refreshing. The air had been so hot moments before and now it was nice and cool. Dee then said to Trixi, "We will watch the lava turn to ground then we can inspect the volcano to find out what happened. Okay?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:20 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock had a devilish grin all of a sudden then he replied, "We go on tour of Enthera. Where we stand now is on the outskirts of Nalith and shockingly in the mens bathroom still. I only used this method once and it still stinks in this place. We best find the out doors of this bathroom first before we tour any farther."

As the volcano erupted on Planet Hamster, the sky began to let down a downpour of rain. To Dee it felt so refreshing. The air had been so hot moments before and now it was nice and cool. Dee then said to Trixi, "We will watch the lava turn to ground then we can inspect the volcano to find out what happened. Okay?"

Jinxi agreed, eyeing his grin with a bit of trepidation. But she still agreed,especially with the getting out of the bathroom part! "Ok, let's go!"

Trixi frowned in the downpour, looking and feeling something like a drowned rat. Her hair plastered to her scalp and the rain dripped across her eyes. She hunched her shoulders in discomfort, but nodded reluctantly. After all, what else was there to do? Still, she threw an accusatory glare at Dee for the drenching rain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:07 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi agreed, eyeing his grin with a bit of trepidation. But she still agreed,especially with the getting out of the bathroom part! "Ok, let's go!"

Trixi frowned in the downpour, looking and feeling something like a drowned rat. Her hair plastered to her scalp and the rain dripped across her eyes. She hunched her shoulders in discomfort, but nodded reluctantly. After all, what else was there to do? Still, she threw an accusatory glare at Dee for the drenching rain.

Dee laughed for that look on Trixi's face was priceless. She said, "Relax, the volcano will dry you in a hurry. And best of all, unlike a strong breeze, you won't look like you came out of the dryer as in poof. That'd be hilarious, but uncool of me to do if I suggested going to a place with a strong breeze. Oh good, the rain is letting up, which means the lava is hardening. Lets go into the volcano."

Flying over through the top, Dee performed some tricks for some thrill points, but accidentally forgot about the wind factor and Trixi's fur went poof out anyway. When she landed, Dee noticed and could not stop laughing for two whole minutes. "I am so sorry. Those tricks were not my best idea. I will comb your fur after to make up for my foolishness, okay and you will look pretty again, okay?"

Meanwhile, Rock and Jinxi got out of the bathroom and found themselves in a fancy looking library. Smiling, Rock said, "Now this is the library in Nalith. Quite a few books in here, aren't there? Mom does a lot of research here for new races. And she also puts books in here of her adventures with my dad in the romance section. Is there any particular type of book you like?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:38 am
BogardAndy
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Trixi threw Dee a sour look. I know what THAT means, she thought. I'm going to have to help rebuild this place and it's gonna take TONS of work! She sighed philosophically and followed Dee with the cookies.

Dee poofed out her ferrari and opened the passenger door, "Get in so we can get moving."

Trixi jumped into the car, grinning from ear to ear anticipating a speedy ride!

Dee grinned too, detecting why Trixi was smiling. Besides that, there was no time to waste. She knew that the volcano was going to erupt and it was just their good fortune that they were needed off of the Planet Hamster.

Getting into the driver's seat, Dee buckled herself and Trixi in, then put on some stylish gloves just for show. She then turned on the tunes knowing that although it'd be Christmas songs, they'd be rocking and give Dee the power boost she needed to really floor it. Setting her scouter to tinted mode for protection against the bright lights that they would pass, Dee's smile only got wider, "Here comes the speed."

Putting the car into overdrive 6, Dee began driving the car out of town.

The slippery roads allowed for a tail spin action around corners, but that proved to be more of an amusement ride than something of a scary nature. One thing that had been secret to the newcomers was that Dee won her car in conditions similar to this. A drifting score panel showed on the radio screen, which that too was for decoration and entertainment during the ride. A timer displayed below that to not only show how fast they were going, but how long it was taking them to drive to their destination.

Dee began to wonder if she would be able to dodge the molten fireballs that would be shot at the wall when they got there, but didn't have much of a choice in the matter. In a way, this was a thrill ride like no other. A volcano about to blow its top and this really was a race against time. And yet, they had to be near the volcano in order to get passed it. Once they got to the staircase and rode the chair down to Planet Beyblade, then they could slow down and breathe easier.

She honked as she passed Andy, which sounded more like a voice saying, "Eat my dust". It was a customized horn sound instead of the traditional beep. The horn's sound depended on the speed of the car. The faster the speed, the louder the eat my dust would sound. But if at a stop, the horn would say "Moooove!" In the voice imitation of a cow.

As they approached the Eastern Gate, the castle looked truly daunting. Remembering the no choice in the matter train of thought, Dee continued to drive. The car rumbled as they drove across the bricks. There was a fiery glow upon them now and here came the obstacle course.

With a mind of its own, the volcano seemed to be fighting Dee's driving skills, and Dee rose to the challenge of dodging the blows the heated rocks gave.

Finally, about 9 minutes later, they arrived at the chair. 60 seconds left...

"Where is the damned chair!" Dee swore not wanting to wait too long, but again having no choice. With only 5 seconds remain, the sight of lava pouring behind them, the chair finally got to their level, allowed them on, and descended just in time.

Now on the new Planet's surface, Dee slowed the car and stopped it at a farmer's field. "That was a little too close for comfort," she said to Trixi, "So, how was my driving? I didn't scare you, did I?"

Andy felt upset with what Dee did, but had no time to deal with it at the moment. He raced to Azeroth, only having to been stopped by the lava. He had to risk flying to the stairs and hope that he didn't have to wait. And thankfully, he didn't.

He looked over to Lemnear hoping that she was okay with this. With his mind he asked, "Are you all right, my daughter?"

empress dee

JoyRose

Lemnear thought it was just a dream, until... Andy spoke to her. Hearing even more faint eruptions in her mind, Lemnear starts having an eruption of her own as the others would think her mini-tantrum during the Christmas Party/ Rock & Trixi's wedding was bad... That was nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:22 am
-o0DNA0o-
BogardAndy
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Dee poofed out her ferrari and opened the passenger door, "Get in so we can get moving."

Dee grinned too, detecting why Trixi was smiling. Besides that, there was no time to waste. She knew that the volcano was going to erupt and it was just their good fortune that they were needed off of the Planet Hamster.

Getting into the driver's seat, Dee buckled herself and Trixi in, then put on some stylish gloves just for show. She then turned on the tunes knowing that although it'd be Christmas songs, they'd be rocking and give Dee the power boost she needed to really floor it. Setting her scouter to tinted mode for protection against the bright lights that they would pass, Dee's smile only got wider, "Here comes the speed."

The slippery roads allowed for a tail spin action around corners, but that proved to be more of an amusement ride than something of a scary nature. One thing that had been secret to the newcomers was that Dee won her car in conditions similar to this. A drifting score panel showed on the radio screen, which that too was for decoration and entertainment during the ride. A timer displayed below that to not only show how fast they were going, but how long it was taking them to drive to their destination.

Dee began to wonder if she would be able to dodge the molten fireballs that would be shot at the wall when they got there, but didn't have much of a choice in the matter. In a way, this was a thrill ride like no other. A volcano about to blow its top and this really was a race against time. And yet, they had to be near the volcano in order to get passed it. Once they got to the staircase and rode the chair down to Planet Beyblade, then they could slow down and breathe easier.

She honked as she passed Andy, which sounded more like a voice saying, "Eat my dust". It was a customized horn sound instead of the traditional beep. The horn's sound depended on the speed of the car. The faster the speed, the louder the eat my dust would sound. But if at a stop, the horn would say "Moooove!" In the voice imitation of a cow.

As they approached the Eastern Gate, the castle looked truly daunting. Remembering the no choice in the matter train of thought, Dee continued to drive. The car rumbled as they drove across the bricks. There was a fiery glow upon them now and here came the obstacle course.

With a mind of its own, the volcano seemed to be fighting Dee's driving skills, and Dee rose to the challenge of dodging the blows the heated rocks gave.

"Where is the damned chair!" Dee swore not wanting to wait too long, but again having no choice. With only 5 seconds remain, the sight of lava pouring behind them, the chair finally got to their level, allowed them on, and descended just in time.

Now on the new Planet's surface, Dee slowed the car and stopped it at a farmer's field. "That was a little too close for comfort," she said to Trixi, "So, how was my driving? I didn't scare you, did I?"

Andy felt upset with what Dee did, but had no time to deal with it at the moment. He raced to Azeroth, only having to been stopped by the lava. He had to risk flying to the stairs and hope that he didn't have to wait. And thankfully, he didn't.

He looked over to Lemnear hoping that she was okay with this. With his mind he asked, "Are you all right, my daughter?"

empress dee

JoyRose

Lemnear thought it was just a dream, until... Andy spoke to her. Hearing even more faint eruptions in her mind, Lemnear starts having an eruption of her own as the others would think her mini-tantrum during the Christmas Party/ Rock & Trixi's wedding was bad... That was nothing.

Mai was trying to calm Lemnear during the whole trip to Azeroth, but it was doing no good. The volcano was angrier than ever. When they had made it into Hyrule, Mai said to Andy, "We gotta stay in Hyrule, Andy. If we go into Azeroth with her like this, there is bound to be trouble. At least here there is peace and a chance for peace."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:50 pm
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
BogardAndy
empress dee
JoyRose

empress dee

JoyRose

Mai was trying to calm Lemnear during the whole trip to Azeroth, but it was doing no good. The volcano was angrier than ever. When they had made it into Hyrule, Mai said to Andy, "We gotta stay in Hyrule, Andy. If we go into Azeroth with her like this, there is bound to be trouble. At least here there is peace and a chance for peace."

"Fine, we'll stay in Hyrule. But what do you suppose Dee is going to do about the volcano? It never blows like this and with this close of a time frame to blow."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:31 pm
BogardAndy
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
BogardAndy
empress dee

empress dee

JoyRose

"Fine, we'll stay in Hyrule. But what do you suppose Dee is going to do about the volcano? It never blows like this and with this close of a time frame to blow."

"Knowing her, Andy, I would say she would be doing something crazy, but something only she can do."

Bouncing Lemnear, Mai tried to calm her daughter, hoping that by doing so would erase the fear. Then Mai remembered about Lemnear's psychic ability, and asked her through her mind, "My child, what would ease your scaredness? Do you want to see if Dee made things all better yet?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:44 pm
empress dee

"Knowing her, Andy, I would say she would be doing something crazy, but something only she can do."

Bouncing Lemnear, Mai tried to calm her daughter, hoping that by doing so would erase the fear. Then Mai remembered about Lemnear's psychic ability, and asked her through her mind, "My child, what would ease your scaredness? Do you want to see if Dee made things all better yet?"

Upon 'hearing' her mom, Lemnear seemed to be slightly at ease. Gripping her mother's finger, Lemnear seemed to 'pump' her mother's finger twice as a 'No'/ 'I do not know' like manner to the first question but only once to the second.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:44 pm
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

Upon 'hearing' her mom, Lemnear seemed to be slightly at ease. Gripping her mother's finger, Lemnear seemed to 'pump' her mother's finger twice as a 'No'/ 'I do not know' like manner to the first question but only once to the second.

(You confused me here. Did Lemnear say "I don't know" to what would ease her fear and "no" to see if I made things all better? If not then please reword this so I understand what you mean.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:59 am
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

(You confused me here. Did Lemnear say "I don't know" to what would ease her fear and "no" to see if I made things all better? If not then please reword this so I understand what you mean.)

Upon 'hearing' her mom, Lemnear seemed to be slightly at ease. Gripping her mother's finger, Lemnear seemed to 'pump' or squeezed her mother's finger twice as a 'I do not know' like manner to the first question. Then 'squeezed' only once, as in 'Yes', to the second about Dee.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games