Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:41 pm
User Image
Aye, are you happy? I’m happy yeah
Every morning when I open my eyes, it feels like a dream
It feels like the dazzling sun is shining for me
Again today, without fail, my day starts with you

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Walking through Soleil park with her three year old Saluki, a blonde haired woman couldn't help but take in the surrounding's as she continued to walked. The young woman was brand new to Soleil that she couldn't help but let her eyes at the sights here and there. Then bending down to look at her dog, Alyssa couldn't help but scratch his head a bit before speaking. "We are a long way from home Morpheus perhaps we'll make some new friends since I wasn't able to make some back home in England." She said to him before standing up straight to look for a bench to sit on. But so far the closet bench was occupied by a person, who in her opinion looked to be in a bad mood. Slowly, the fair skinned, nineteen year decided to walk over to the guy and ask if she could sit next to him with her dog. "Um....excuse me. Do you um mind if I sit here with you?" Alyssa asked softly, in almost a whisper since she was nervous about talking to the guy.

Do you sleep well at night?
Sometimes, I can’t believe my reality so I wake up
You know what I mean? Sometimes I was afraid
It was such a crazy journey but now I’m back in your arms

╔══════════════╗
Where: Soliel Park
Wearing: Alyssas Outfit
With: Morpheus And a Guy
Thoughts: Perhaps he'll let me sit next to him?
Money: $1000
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Annoyed

Thoughts:
"....."

Company:
Some girl and a dog

Single

Account:
$799.75

Mercer was glaring down at the ground as he was still very pissy at his Father and Vix. What nerve did his Dad have sharing all those personal stories with a complete stranger! It angered him to no end so when a girl about his age with a dog approached him his gaze turned to her and his glare was still ever present. He paused before he turned his gaze back at the ground "Whatever, knock yourself out" he said dismissively before going back to his sulking, his dismal attitude becoming more and more dreary the more he thought about what had transpired.

Quote:

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:10 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

Hearing his tone of voice along with his glare that he gave her, Alyssa couldn't help but give a slight flinch before sitting down on the bench. She was almost sitting on the very end of the bench with Morpheus sitting in between her and the guy who seemed to be around her age. As she was looking down at her hands that held her dog's leash, the blonde female couldn't help but feel a slight tug when she noticed her dog move closer to the man in order to lay his head on the guy's leg. "Morpheus." She whispered a bit harshly to her dog in order to get his attention in order to leave the gentlemen alone, but so far her dog was having none of it.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Soleil Park
With: Morpheus And a Gentleman around her age.
Thoughts: Morpheus please leave the Guy Alone
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:59 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Park path
With: Zivva
Mood: Happy
Apparel: Red shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, bandage wrapped around wrists
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $844
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

He nodded. For now there wasn't much else to do but continue on and see what happened between them. "You're talking about putting me at ease, yet describing yourself as a handful." he said with a shake of the head. "I know it's true but I wasn't expecting you to put it so lightly." he teased.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:14 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Home ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira ❞

Zivva blushed with a slight pout, "I know I have flaws..." She brought up their joined hands and kissed his, "...but I have good things goin for me too?" Her statement turned into a slight question before she looked at him, "...I hope I can make you happy..."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] --❞  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:29 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Leia Noctis Zariel

❛𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝒻𝓇𝒶𝒾𝒹.. 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓎. 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒽, w𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓈, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂... 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: Calm | Company: Kygo | Wearing: Spring Wear | Currently Dating: Jaquinne Lorenzo | Cash: $1000

"I understand the attachment. There's nothing that can really replace it." Ynez answered, finding comfort while she rested upon his shoulder. He was a stranger, that she knew but it was what she needed at the moment, a shoulder to lean on. She knew the better option was to dial Jaquinne's number but she felt horrible after how she had avoided him, after the extent she had troubled him, the woman couldn't just bring herself to ring his number. She wasn't doing anything wrong to start with and she knew full-well he wasn't the type to misunderstand. Upon Kygo's acceptance of her actions, a smile played across her features and she closed her eyes. She flinched ever so slightly at the sudden brush of his fingers across her features and her cheeks were tinted a soft shade of pink. Ah, how embarrassing. She took a small peek at Kygo, large violet orb staring up at his eyes.

Oh my.. he has such "Pretty eyes.." she stated involuntarily. Crap. "Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to sound.. creepy." she quickly pushed herself up and looked away, unable to bring herself to meet his gaze. Oh, how embarrassing. If only she had a tad of Zariel's courage, perhaps she wouldn't be such a bashful person she is today. Perhaps.. she'd have the fight in her to fight back when she was harassed. She breathed a sigh, twiddling her -now less demonic- fingers though her attempt to remain calm shattered completely after noticing how excited he was regarding her offer to patch up his plush toy's ears. She looked at him with an expression full of surprise and a soft lighthearted laugh escaped her lips. She pushed herself up and dusted herself off, her long tresses blowing in the wind as the clock struck late in the evening.

There was something different.

She had raven locks instead of silver ones and her iris that once shone in a vibrant violet turned a striking shade of blood red. She removed her eye patch and heaved a small sigh. There was a small shift in her demeanor. The angel was no longer present. In fact, it was the devil. She turned around, crimson orbs fixed onto Kygo's as a devious smile spread across her features. "Sure thing, hun. Ynez is plenty good at stitching up fabric." she chuckled. The devil didn't have the fear Ynez once showed but that doesn't mean she wasn't scarred the slightest bit. She was just a little better at hiding it and if one pays close attention, it's not hard to notice the small glimmer of hesitation within her eyes. "I hope you're not too surprised. You must be Kygo. I'm Zariel. Now let's get going shall we? I'll return that ear back to how it once was."

Out~Of~Crocodiles: I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY. THERE WERE FINALS. //CREIIIIIOOOO

Basket Case Insanity

PUMMMY

Trash

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:28 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
((OOC: Man, everyone is getting close at the park >_>))

With a pout, he could see she was concerned over his comment. "Don't worry about making me happy." he said, cupping his other hand behind her neck and pulling her close, kissing her. After pulling back he said; "I'll be happy as long as we're together. If if we have to leave each other for a while, as long as we come back there's nothing to be sad about. Even if we're both a handful."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:16 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Park❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira ❞

The redness on her face was bright as she was swept away by his kiss. She smiled and touched her forehead to his, "I don't plan on leaving. You are stuck with me." She nuzzled his nose with hers before she started walking again, hugging his arm to her as they walked.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] --❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:33 pm
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
calming down

Company:
Some girl
And a beautiful, amazing Canine companion

Single

Account:
$799.75

Mercer was still glaring at the ground when he felt something rest against his leg and his gaze rested on the dog that belonged to the woman next to him. His glare remained on the dog for a moment as the two were now staring into each others eyes and Mercer's hand reached out and rested on top of the dogs head and began to scratch and rub the top of the dogs head "You are the cutest ******** thing I've ever seen" he said down to the dog while still somehow managing to look as angry as ever "You are just sweetest ******** dog ever, yes you are..."he began cooing as his gaze finally began to soften just the slightest bit. Mercer couldn't help it, cute animals just made Mercer their b***h with their cuteness.

Amour1568

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:22 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

Just as she was about to say her dogs name again, Alyssa was quite shock to see the man next to her act so sweet to Morpheus. She guessed that he was in a very bad mood or something and her dog seemed to help him out of it. With a small smile, the blonde haired, nineteen year old turned her body a bit in order to look at the guy next to her. She wanted to say something but she didn't want to make the man go back into his grumpy mood once again. To be completely honest, Alyssa was nervous as to what to say to the man next to her as she watched her dog being scratched and loved on.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Soleil Park
With: Morpheus and a Guy around her Age
Thoughts: Should I say something or should I wat=it?
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:36 pm
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
calming down

Company:
Some girl
And a beautiful, amazing Canine companion

Single

Account:
$799.75

(O.O.C: Sorry for the short post, lacking creativity atm)

Mercer continued scratching and petting the dog before he actually finally pausing to look at the girl next to him. He now had a bored look on his face as he continued scratching the dog "So what's this cute little mutts name?" he questioned so that he didn't have to keep calling the dog "Dog, ********, or Mutt" anymore.

Amour1568

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:46 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

Hearing the guy ask what her dog's name was, made Alyssa smile somewhat. "His name is Morpheus." She whispers softly, giving her dog a smile when his ears perked up and he turned his attention towards his owner. Then the blonde haired, nineteen year old looked back up to the guy as she had realized that she had forgotten to tell him her name as well. "Oh and I forgot to mention my name. It happens to be Alyssa. Alyssa Gardner." She said in once again a soft voice.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Soliel Park
With: Morpheus and a Guy around her Age
Thoughts: He seems to really like Morpheus.
OOC: Thats completely fine not to worry smile
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"...Seriously ******** adorable"

Company:
Alyssa
Morpheus the Dog

Single

Account:
$799.75

Mercer nodded at her when she introduced the dog "Well hey there Morpheus, you're a friendly little mutt now aren't you" he said, offering a small smile at the animal. Mercer then looked at the girl and held his hand out for her to take "Mercer Frey, good to meet you"he offered as he still had the small smile on his face from earlier. Damn that dog was so cute!

Amour1568

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:57 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
((OOC: ))

"Even if you had to check on your friends? I know I'm stuck with you, however unfortunate that makes me." It felt odd to have Zivva clinging onto his arm while they walked, although it was what couples did so it didn't seem unreasonable. "The world won't end if we have to be away from each other. We do have to go to work, not to burst the mood."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:39 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Park❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira ❞

Zivva shook her head, with a chuckle, "I meant permanently not going anywhere. And hey!" She gives him a gentle play punch in the arm, for the unfortunate comment, and smiled. "We'll figure it out as we go." Her tone was confident. She believed it could work. Akira wasn't like any other person she knew.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] --❞  
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games