Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

tainted angel 87

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:15 pm
Hey. Thanks for the invite.

I'm nem, But online I generally go under angel, clarity or davey sweatdrop It's complex. Lol.
I live in rural N.S.W., Australia.
Uhhm well My goal with the market place is to get my dream avi, And I also want to have one of every collection letter (which Probably wont happen).  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:19 pm
Hi, I'm Llwelyen (as my username says). Thanks for the invite (new here o.o). My goal is for an AFK hat, along with making two 2007 letter sets (and any of the items that I want for myself from them).

I like exchanging. In fact, it's how I'm getting my quest funds sweatdrop .

Pretty cool guild. I'm glad that I was invited :3

Llwelyen

Ak696969696

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:00 pm
Yah, same har. cool Thanxies for the invite. ^^

Hi, mm, you can call me Fallen by my un if you want, or call me Izzy, my name irl, whichever. xd

Currently after my *newly designed* dream avvie...most of which I now have through my newest addiction these last three weeks, vending. cool Still need to get a Coco Kitty Plushie, a Leather Collar with Cross, a Silver Promise Ring, and (the 'xpensive one!) a Kitsune Mask. whee sweatdrop 3nodding Shouldn't take too long though. cool Vending, nowadays, is what I do. cool And how I got this Demonic Pitchfork within the week. xd

So um...if I'm not around har, you can assume I'm prolly hanging around the MP. cool

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:14 pm
I got invited because of my username o:

I'd rather not say my name, usually called Jack or whatever. o:
I have been here since about the end of 2005, been here to see the cocos inflate dramatically, and I enjoy posting in random threads that i find intresting. I also enjoy exchnging, however, I never get over 40k xD

I finished my first major quest a long time ago, the item was donated to me, my BTK <3
I consider it special, but my next gola has been a Staff of the Angels, I have been questing for it since it was 50k, but since it has inflated, I've pretty much lost my motication, so I stick with this avatar o:

Common Pidgeon

girly rocker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:24 pm
im katelynn
kate for short
i like being random
idk
wut too write in here
really so just ask me something in a message
or add me and ask and ill

tell you

XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:19 am
I got invited a long time ago but never had time to post here. I think got invited cause I was in the Exchange forum? Well, I was there when I got the invitation. Anywhoo, my name is Crosslie. I guess I can call my self an exchanger, but not much of a vender that hang in the MP. I'm currently just investing right now but I'll be exchanging soon when I have time. I'd love own a NM minis someday.  

Crosslie

Rudea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:13 pm
hey there

My name is Rudea and im from sweden. Thank you for the inv and im looking forward to get to know you all

*cheers*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:31 am
uh.... I dunno why i got invited, honestly ^^;; but ah well, thanks i guess. Im from W.Australia. Although im Asian. I love wolves! =3 im a musician... and i guess im a decent artist too.  

Night_Nayru

jodiespin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:47 pm
Hi! My real name is Joann. I have 2 grown sons who got me into gaia and I'm hooked! I have 7 grandchildren and when they get old enough they will be in gaia also! I live in NY, with my husband of 29 years. Still trying to get him to join also. Gaia is a lot of fun and I really enjoy myself here!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:02 am
`Ello to you all!

You may call me Roxy, and I come from that cold little country called Canada. Actually, to be honest it hasn't been all that cold lately, in fact, it was practically warm yesterday. I actually went for a walk in jeans, a tanktop and a little sweater.

Oh! Thanks for the invite, this is one of the most diverse guilds I've ever seen. It's really huge, very impressive!

On Gaia, I generally spend my time roleplaying, or trying to earn items. Or chatting aimlessly.

whee

[[-Roxy-]]

Digital Bee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:34 pm
My real name is . You all can just call me Bee. That's what my family calls me. I joined Gaia for about 3 or 2 months before this. I'm from Malaysia. I usually spend time in Chatterbox or Towns. My shop is always full of stuff I don't need. I'm questing for a lot of things. Things that I like. There's no specific thing actually.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:38 pm
Hi everyone! You can call me BDS or my username, whichever. I joined Gaia way back in 2004 before it had all these crazy different things going on. I quit for a long while, and came back just last week. I'm an frequenter of the Exchange. I buy/trade for cheap on the Exchange and then sell it for the inflated price at the marketplace. I make about 5000 gold a day. Feel free to message/friend me!  

DaStarBillie

Aki Norikaeru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:36 am
I am Aki, I live in the northern valley of california, and I currently have no economic desires.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:44 am

Real name is Brian - which I hate.
    I'm in Arkansas~ There's nothing but fields! gonk
    I'm not in college, though I probably should be. Too busy working n' such.
    Currently -kind of- seeing someone. Long story~

And right now, as for my gaia-ness, i'm stranded on this account for a few more months. This is a mule, I can't access any of my main accounts. I've been using this account for the past full month, but I think i've done pretty good gold-wise! I've even got 50k on me, now.

I'm just mainly waiting to get back to my main accounts, biding my time n' such. I'm not trying to make gold or anything, I just want to make a fancy avatar that I can stand looking at until I get my main account's access back~

Hodaiga

wings of a vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:56 am
My nickname is Jojo, and I live in Canada. I am currently a high-school student. I don't have a bf, but I do have a crush.... redface

This is my RPing account, which turned into my main for now.... at least until I can find more time to actually sit down and earn gold... and RPing is a really easy way to earn easy gold... besides exchanging, of course. 3nodding  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games