Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PenguinKaz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:50 am
hello guild,

ive jus joined so i shall introduce myself

hi, Im Karen, im 20 from Fife in Scotland smile
i like silly computer game demos, funny tv and movies and Bunnehs smile
im like Jen im an "abortion survivor" and until i had mine i was very pro-life
my mind has now been changed and i like to debate on the side of pro-life  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:42 pm
Welcome! I've seen you arguing for pro-choice in the LD. blaugh  

pidgezero_one

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Ageiss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:39 am
Hello all!
I'm new to the guild, obviously pro-choice. Maybe some of you have seen some of my posts in the ED's 1000+ page abortion debate thread... I've been fighting in there for quite some time now. Likely over a month, maybe more... scary. eek
Somehow it never gets anywhere, though... crying

Anyways, I'm 20 years old, married, and currently not planning on children, if ever. I've asked about sterilization before, been refused. I'm tocophobic, underweight, and have some anxiety issues to work out - all reasons I do not want children, aside from my financial situation not being ideal for family life anyhow.

I'm very liberal and very pro-choice. I personally oppose abortions after the point of viability, but would never judge someone who had one or take that option away from them. I fight for women's rights like a sonofabitch, so I guess that would make me a feminist, also.
Choice = Freedom
And freedom is GOOD.

heart Ageiss  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:10 am
Hi, I'm me : ) and I'm very pro choice. I believe that every woman deserves a choice and I hope that never changes. I love to read and just hang out with my awesome friends. 3nodding

fantastic favorite

O.G. Gaian

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:27 am
I'm not positive that I haven't introduced myself before, but I did start posting again, so there's that.

My name is one of many, Alex, Alexin, Alexis, but most people just call me Schist.

I'm currently attending university, am wildly pro-choice and have a lot of crazy feminist beliefs.

I'm vegan, but I don't judge. Do what's best for you and blah blah blah, so I don't judge and I certainly don't want everyone to drop what they're doing and follow my diet no matter what, however. I do believe strongly in animal rights and that comes out sometimes. ._. Like in my belief that anti-choicers should all be vegans if they care about life so much.

Then again I don't want them to be part of my club so hm. I'll think on it.

I call them anti-choicers, because that's what they are. They don't care about life because they can lobby for litigation on what I can do with my body but they can't lobby for clean water in third world countries?! Wtf mate?

So anyway. I'm me. Meow.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:08 pm
Mhmm...

Well, my name's Lisa, and I seem to be one out of three [that I know of, I fear the rest are in hiding] Pro-Choice people in Taylor County, GA.
I've been a feminist ever since I could somewhat comprehend adult discussion.

And that's about it pertaining to this guild.

neutral  

HouseMarcellus

Fashionable Smoker

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:24 am
My name is Rai, I've been a pro-choice, women's rights advocate, gay rights advocate since I was 14. I'm an ex Catholic and I'm disgusted at the tactics used by pro-lifers. And I like to listen to rock music, I can draw, write stories and poems, I'm opinionated and I like Gothic Lolita.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:41 am
Hi, my name is Ethy (short for Ethereal) and I have always been pro-choice. I'm not exactly sure what else you would like to know! smile  

EtherealVoid0

Digitalized Dork

4,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:41 am
My name is Megan, I have always been pro-choice ever since I have heard of abortion and the pro-life side and the pro-choice side. I am a feminist and I am very liberal. I support gay rights because everyone should be able to be free, open, and be able to marry the one they love. I want to be a Graphic Designer, and I have been working hard on being able to be what I want to be. I love music of any sort; I am not really into the old man on a acoustic guitar type music though. I live near a liberal city(Washington DC) but outside of that city there are tons of republicans and that just happens to be where I live. Ha, well that is about it.~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:30 pm
um hello everyone. i wont state my name but im 15 and i'm going to be a sophmore in high school. the reason im pro-choice is because i believe females have the right to do what they want with their body. ^-^  

8 tailed snake miu

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200

Devilishly Rotten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:27 pm
I've actually been a member of this guild for a few years.

I just switched accounts and had to re-apply. heart
My old account was X.a.p.h.a.n if anyone remembers.

I've always been mostly a reader, because I feel I should learn more first before trying to contribute, but every now and then I'd pitch in to conversation or the Daisy rally.

Over the last year or so, however, I've become rather detached from the internet. BUT, I'm back and more active than I used to be so I'll be in as much as possible!
3nodding

It was you awesome ladies and gents that helped me through my first abortion (a surgical) which was due to a rape case when I was 15. I didn't think I'd ever have another, but, as irony would have it, I just finished my second (a medicated) last night.
I admit, the second one was one where a tiny part of me wanted to keep the child, but due to major financial problems, school, and that I've recently started my own small business that needs almost all of my attention, I decided it would be better for now that I wait. I know in my heart I'm still not ready for a baby, emotionally or mentally. I wouldn't be able to support it and neither would its father. Ugh. ...This second one is the perfect example of contraception fails. I was on the patch AND made him wear a condom. Ridiculous, but it's life I suppose.

ANYWAY. I just hope I can see some familiar faces and help out as much as I can!
4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:04 pm
User Image Hi, I'm Gil. I know I've been in this guild for a while, probably under the account Angst-Bot. I've had so many, though, that I've lost count. Dx I'll look for myself later.

I found out about abortion on my own terms when I was eleven. Like the little precocious brat I was, I informed myself, read opinions on both issues, checked out books from the library (those librarians never saw it coming...heh) and looked at medical facts, I knew that the pro-choice side of things was the most just.

I've been raised by a pair of feminist lawyers. My mum was a feminist all along, and got in trouble for wearing pants to school. My half brother was born before Roe v. Wade, when my mum was seventeen. His father was mentally unstable and kidnapped him once. My mother had to work at a gas station to pay rent. He's in prison now, and I haven't seen him since I was three. Sometimes I wonder if things could have been different under different circumstances--I know my brother is a very unhappy man. My aunt(ish) is also a mother of three and an abortion "survivor". I hope that every woman has the choice to have their child or not. I also hope that people think that the one-in-three women are their friends and relatives.

I'm now very passionate about women's rights and reproductive rights. I have debated about abortion online for four or five years now. My other passions are animal rights and gay rights; I am a vegetarian and have hand-raised infant pups and kittens in the past for a local rescue group, and I run the GLBTQ Thread in the Lifestyle Discussion forum.

I'm especially attached to my causes and get, unfortunately, much too aggressive once I start talking about them. I try to keep myself as informed as possible, which is mostly why I'm here. Also, to help me keep the faith...all the people around me either don't talk about abortion or they're pro-life and talk about it far too much. Girls have brought in doctored photos and made massive posters about "baby killers" for social studies projects in the past (fortunately, I bitched so much that the teacher took it down. xD).

User Image

GLBT

Sypherengel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:21 am
- - - - - - >

User Image

'Ello, I'm Syphe. I used to frequent this guild QUITE a while ago, but quit Gaia for a good amount of time. Just figured I'd re-introduce myself and try to make use of my presence on Gaia again.

< - - - - - -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:06 pm
Hello I'm Rose. I'm also Adrian. It's kind of confusing but I'm basicly Two spirited.

I'm physicaly female, and a Lesbian.

I'm also eighten and between high school and college for mental health reasons.

Uh..I don't like the idea of abortions, because they make me sad. But I understand that we needed them,and we need to have a woman's choice. I'm nto against them on a moral level, I just wish they did not need to happen. I'll support any one's choice to keep or abort, because I have no right to decide someones life for them.

Also having no sexual interest in men, I don't think it's for me to say ,because they only way I would be pregant would be rape. So I'm really in no posistion to say for some one else something I'd never have to go through.

I also like anime, manga, Witchcraft, Dueling with swords, or with fights, Walks on the beach, music, painting and writting. Oh and I'ma b***h who loves to debate.  

Batman doesnt cry

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Beware Of Mags

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:58 pm
Hello everyone. I am Beware of Mags! If you want to know me then go ahead and add me as a friend.  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff