Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:39 pm

Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Sweet, Masq! I'm glad you liked Samurai Champloo! The first ep is a bit odd with the going back and forth from scene to scene, but....ah...the animation....*begins to drool*

eek

*ahem* ninja

I'm still playing 'beginner' on DDR, so...yeah... whee I haven't played for very long, but I'm gonna try 'standard', which I think is the next level up. >w<

I liked the whole back and forth thing
I went to New Orleans today for the Nation Portfolio day.
Also went to Escalade Mall there. Quite big and got my prom dress (though Prom isn't till spring . . . but it was the perfect dress). Anyways went by the Waldenbooks there (they had a Waldenkids there I have never seen a such thing). Anyways I didn't buy anything as I had left my wallet at home but I did see they had several things in like new Fushigi Yugi and Imadoki!

*cries that she spent all her manga money, but cheers up for the joy of DDR*
Imaaaadooookiiiii~ It's calling to meee~ crying
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:36 am

Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Sweet, Masq! I'm glad you liked Samurai Champloo! The first ep is a bit odd with the going back and forth from scene to scene, but....ah...the animation....*begins to drool*

eek

*ahem* ninja

I'm still playing 'beginner' on DDR, so...yeah... whee I haven't played for very long, but I'm gonna try 'standard', which I think is the next level up. >w<

I liked the whole back and forth thing
I went to New Orleans today for the Nation Portfolio day.
Also went to Escalade Mall there. Quite big and got my prom dress (though Prom isn't till spring . . . but it was the perfect dress). Anyways went by the Waldenbooks there (they had a Waldenkids there I have never seen a such thing). Anyways I didn't buy anything as I had left my wallet at home but I did see they had several things in like new Fushigi Yugi and Imadoki!

*cries that she spent all her manga money, but cheers up for the joy of DDR*
Imaaaadooookiiiii~ It's calling to meee~ crying

awwwww poor Neko-chan sad

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:42 am

DDR does call to you . . . got to watch out for that.
Speaking of which I might have to play some DDR today. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:14 am

Masquanade
DDR does call to you . . . got to watch out for that.
Speaking of which I might have to play some DDR today. 3nodding

FAITO, MASQ-CHAN!!! xd

I mean,...err..yeah, you go play DDR...*cough cough*
ninja

*high on DDR-ness*

I am hoping very much that I get a babysitting job this week. Thursday is a possiblity. $25 right there, but I may have to give my mom $15....that is...if she doesn't remember that my dad owes me money that he really doesn't but he thinks he does...so...I could...be...a bad...girl...and lie... domokun

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:37 pm

eek
Got new manga
Imadoki 4
Fushigi Yugi 13
Descendants of Darkness 3
and Juvenille Orion 5 + box set that came with key chains
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:50 pm

Masquanade
eek
Got new manga
Imadoki 4
Fushigi Yugi 13

Darn you, Masq! scream I have the money to spend on manga, but no one to drive me to the bookstore or any other place like that. ;-; And I want to! But I may have to wait until summer though...but that would put me behind in all of my series!! crying

Tobias Mule

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:12 pm

Mika Relie
Masquanade
eek
Got new manga
Imadoki 4
Fushigi Yugi 13

Darn you, Masq! scream I have the money to spend on manga, but no one to drive me to the bookstore or any other place like that. ;-; And I want to! But I may have to wait until summer though...but that would put me behind in all of my series!! crying
eek summer?!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:15 am

I went to the bookstore last week... I told myself, "I'm gonna limit myself to 5 manga... maybe 6, but that's all."

I walked into Waldenbooks and here's what I walked out with.
One Piece vol. 5
Saiyuki vols. 4, 5
Yu Yu Hakusho vol. 5
Blade of the Immortal vol. 13
GTO vols. 11-15
RSOM vol. 4
Hellsing vol. 3
Trigun Maximum vols. 2, 3

Why was I cursed with no will power?! I am ridiculously broke...

beanclam

Fashionable Star

4,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:16 am

Masquanade
Mika Relie
Masquanade
eek
Got new manga
Imadoki 4
Fushigi Yugi 13

eek summer?!

A-kon is the first weekend in June. I might be able to get a lot of manga then. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:22 am

Mika Relie
Masquanade
Mika Relie
Masquanade
eek
Got new manga
Imadoki 4
Fushigi Yugi 13

eek summer?!

A-kon is the first weekend in June. I might be able to get a lot of manga then. 3nodding

ah
gotcha

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:50 am

Masquanade
eek
Got new manga
Imadoki 4
Fushigi Yugi 13

Ooooooooh~ Imaaadoookiiiii~
stare *uber jealous* stare

*glomps* heart

I may get a chance to buy some manga this week...depending if I get called on for a babysitting job, *hoping* and also...I may be getting a graduation present this afternoon from a close friend. She asked where I shop and I said Waldens and BestBuy. I'm kinda hoping it's a Walden's gift certificate because there's manga I want more than DVDs right now. Even though I am 2 DVDs behind on Fushigi Yuugi and still don't have Popotan v1.
Imadoki, Tsubasa, Sensual Phrase along with Hana Kimi and tons others are calling me~ gonk
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:43 pm

Today I went to the mall looking for Wild Act 10 and W Juliet 2... but they didn't have either which made me very sad crying Oh well... I got a different manga called Othello... It's weird I keep picking out Shakesphere titled ones... except this one has nothing to do with it... it's good though biggrin

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:42 pm

Misaki_Chii
Today I went to the mall looking for Wild Act 10 and W Juliet 2... but they didn't have either which made me very sad crying Oh well... I got a different manga called Othello... It's weird I keep picking out Shakesphere titled ones... except this one has nothing to do with it... it's good though biggrin

What's that one about, Chii??? I was wondering about that one, actually...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:22 pm

Neko-Yousei
Misaki_Chii

What's that one about, Chii??? I was wondering about that one, actually...

yeah some one asked me if i was collecting that series

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:30 am

Masq, I must compliment you on your latest style, hoodie w/ bani clips. Teh sex...
lol blaugh Really...It's cute. 3nodding
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games