Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:27 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kenji waited a while to gather his energy to get up. On doing so, he stood up and then walked up to Kai. "Guess I won't be getting any stronger, and that's the 20th time I failed in trying to advance in the jutsu." Kenji looked down to the ground, crestfallen and then says; "Come on then, I guess we should be getting back to the compound." From there, Kenji slowly walked away.
"Kenji it's only a failure if you don't try your hardest. Come on i'll treat you to some ramen." Kai said walking along side him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:36 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kenji waited a while to gather his energy to get up. On doing so, he stood up and then walked up to Kai. "Guess I won't be getting any stronger, and that's the 20th time I failed in trying to advance in the jutsu." Kenji looked down to the ground, crestfallen and then says; "Come on then, I guess we should be getting back to the compound." From there, Kenji slowly walked away.
"Kenji it's only a failure if you don't try your hardest. Come on i'll treat you to some ramen." Kai said walking along side him.
((By the way guys, I'm aware of Kenji's rapid development, you should check the first page to see how strong he is now.))
Gaarako
(((Does anyone know where KirbyHero went?)))
Nope, but he'll be back soon.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:07 am
((Sorry to interupt the thread's rp, I just like to ask how does one join and if it is possible for me to join this rp thread. Sorry for the interruption.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:49 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((Sorry to interupt the thread's rp, I just like to ask how does one join and if it is possible for me to join this rp thread. Sorry for the interruption.))
((It's simple read the god damn first post.))  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:57 am
Kai Hyugiha
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((Now, now, don't be mean. Gale, I got your message, please enable your PMs, so I can message you back. ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:20 am
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((Now, now, don't be mean. Gale, I got your message, please enable your PMs, so I can message you back. ^^))
((Sorry didn't mean to snap. When I got on I had my inbox full of spamming noobs asking for my helmet.))  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:28 am
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((Sorry didn't mean to snap. When I got on I had my inbox full of spamming noobs asking for my helmet.))
((Is it that valuable?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:41 am
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((Is it that valuable?))
((Last time I checked GEN priced it at 30k.))  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:55 am
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((Is it that valuable?))
eek  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:03 am
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((Is it that valuable?))
eek
((I've seen a range from 15k to 50k))  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:31 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((Is it that valuable?))
eek
((I've seen a range from 15k to 50k))
((My avatars a walking piggy bank of items. xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:06 pm
"So let me get this strait," Said Bakuryu, "You held your extra charge of charka from your Tomo Tree for 15 minutes, even thought you know you should for more than 5, 8 at max, for some kids you didn't even know, and actually didn't listen to a word you told them about anything?" "Um, yeah," said Rio. "I don't think i will ever figure you out," said Bakuryu, "But i guess that's part of why were friends huh?"

"Hey, I have a question," said Rio, "did a guy named Genma stop by?" "Oh yeah," said Bakuryu, he was here only 20 minutes after we got here, stop in to make sure you were ok, then he said he had to go back to his post." "Oh good," said Rio, "I didn't want him worring were i was."

"So, by the way, you said you were here because you and Reena were guest testers for the Jonin exam?" "Yeah," Bakuryu replied, still bouncing his ball agianst the wall, having made multiple dents by now. "You know, I think the nurses are going to notice that." said Rio. "I'll pay for the damages," retorted Bakuryu. "Man, I wouldn't want to face you and Reena together in a fight, you were already in almost complete syncricy (sp) we you fought last time i saw you." "Yeah, we fixed that almost bit."  

liz_bliz_inc

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:04 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
Hytoshi began throwing kunais at a 1 inch dot on a log 7 yards away. "Better train for the Jounnin exams..." he said to himself. He runs forwad a bit , jumps up in the air and spins, then throws the kunai at the log, hitting it just 2 centimeters of from the center. "Argh! I can never get it in the center!" He says. "Forget that. I better just try to learn some new techniques.
He forces chakra into his palms, at a single point. Blue light emerges from his hand. "Stupid taijutsu! I've never been able to get it right!" He yells. The blue light turns navy blue. It starts flowing out. He runs towards the log and grabs the kunai. Chakra surges throughout the kunai and the log causing it to explode into dust. The explosion sends Hytoshi into the air. He lands with a thud near where the log had been. "Ugh..." He sits up against a tree and dozes off for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:35 pm
Gaarako
*as Onika was walking toward the training grounds the boy with the bag from earlier dropped in front of her holding a paper necklace* "Oh..um...hello. You were at the training grounds earlier weren't you? My name is Onika, what is yours?" said Onika, while she thought 'Wow, is he really giving me a necklace? I wonder if its safe for him to do that. If someone is watching...oh bah...no one who is looking for me knows I am in this paticular village.'

"My name's Mugen. I've never quite seen you around before."

He handed her the necklace, feeling the need to reinforce a friendship with a gift. He gently scratched his Konoha forehead protector, and got his Sand headband out of his pocket and tied it to the strap of his messanger bag.

"I hope you'll accept this gift."  

KirbyHero

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100

The Jenoine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:23 pm
"Of course I will accept it." Onika said with a smile as she thought, 'Wow, what a nice guy..a sand protector'. "Umm..if you don't mind my asking, why do you have a Sand forehead protector?"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games