Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:35 pm
Malequer opened his eyes, and looked at Krad, his head still pressed hardly against the stone wall. 'You are not?-' he asked. 'I thought I had disappointed you... you probably expected better from one as I' he said, not sure if she would be able to fully understand what he was saying. He had teh feeling though, deep down, that he had embarassed Krad somehow. He shook off the past and decided to talk of something new.
'What are you planning to do with that body of Lur's son?' he asked, looking at Kalten's body which lay lifeless on the floor.

Lur sensed a weakness coming at him, and he looked to Dark, who indeed showed signs of weakening. He lay down between Dark and Kalten, nuzzling both and feeling ashamed that he couldn't be able to do much.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:26 pm
"well, there was a black magic that i learned while i was a pup, if we can both transfer some of our energy into that body, then it will have both of our powers, however when my father did that.....well, we can just say he did not survive" krad looked away with a saddend look on her face then she shook her head and turned back to malequer "well, we should give it a try"  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:27 pm
Malequer approached Krad, standing beside her and not too sure about what to say about her father. 'I'm sorry...' he said, the usual reply.
He wondered whether the two fo them were strong enough to perform such a magic. 'Perhaps you still need to rest, or regain your strength' he suggested. He feared a catastrophe would occur.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:45 pm
Runningpaw looked away. "Wolves don't usually...eat...fish." she spat out finally.
"Oh." Sequoia blinked.  

TheLittleInu

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:26 pm
Almirrah heard a rather familiar voice behind the curtain of waterfall, so she stood at the entrance of the cave and peeked her head through a dry opening. 'Runningpaw? Is that your voice?' she asked, her eyes stinging a bit due to some new rays of light.
Lur and Dark haven't returned in a long while already, and now Kalten was missing.

Tharran was at the far end of the cave, wishing he had the power to turn things as they were long before. He sighed, looking towards his twin sister, who was beside her litter of pups. 'Angel? What will happen to us? When will mother and father come home, and I want Kalten back as well' he said is a smal voice, nearly crying.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:07 pm
Krad agreed to resting, then she walked over to the corner of the cave, and layd down and began to drift off into a deep sleeping trance

Angel shared Tharran's thoughts and was also worried but tried not to show it in her face "dont worry tharran, mother and father will be back soon, and kalten as well" Angel smiled at her little brother even though in the back of her mind, she created thoughts that questioned wat she had just said  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:45 pm
Malequer waited until Krad was asleep, and then decided that he should rest as well.

Tharran looked up at his sister, and a sudden shock was seen in his eyes. It was as if his mother, Dark, was just sitting before him. He shook his head, and soon realized that it was merely Angel, who shared such a similar appearance with Dark. 'Angel... did anyone ever tell you you look a lot like mother' Tharran spoke, hoping he hadn't upset her in any way. He put his head down and sighed, watching the dying flickering fo the fire as it cast moving shadows against the walls.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:10 am
(Hey..um...i wont be here for three weeks...I wont be able to get online...going to camp.)

Runningpaw tilted her head at the waterfall. The voice sounded like a wolf's, yes, but who was it? After a thoughtful second, she barked back at the rushing water, "Al...mirrah? Is that you? Yes, it's Runningpaw." she was a bit dazed; why was the waterfall speaking to her?  

TheLittleInu

applz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:16 pm
A soft whispered cackle escaped Almirrah's mouth. 'Hehe, yes dear Runningpaw. Tis I, Almirrah. Forgive me for not approaching you apporapriately, but as you can see... the sun is still out.' she spoke behind the waterfall.

((It's alright, and have fun at camp ^^))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:59 am
seilene came to the water fall and looked around, "this place seems interesting." she said to herself. the entire place had smells she didn't reconize. she began to explore the place out of curiousity.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:31 am
Tharran decided to get up and follow Almirrah. He nuzzled his sister, Angel, as he passed by and then ran to the entrance of the cave behind the waterfall. 'Almirrah, do you see something?' he asked.

'Just a friend' Almirrah answered, pointing to Runningpaw with the end of her nose. 'Over there, would you like to meet her? I'll have to stay here though, it's too bright outside' she said.

Tharran jumped out of the cave, landing in the pool of water below. He quickly came to a rock where he could stay a bit drier. He looked around, but now there were two wolves. 'Almirrah? Which one is Runningpaw? There are two she-wolves here' he whispered to Almirrah as he sat on the slippery rock.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:59 am
Seilene's ears twitched and she looked up. noticeing the male she stop in her tracks. not thinking of him as any threat she goes back to looking around.  

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:19 am
((Tharran is still sort of a pup, but he's growing. he's about half the size of the average wolf))

Tharran continued to stare at both wolves. He knew they were older than him because they were both much taller than he was. He continued to sit on the rock, now frozen in place. He rarely ever explored the world outside of the cave he lived in. Everything still remained to seem so new to him, and he was frightened by the slightest sound.
Tharran missed his mother (Dark), father (Lur), and brother (Kalten). He wondered what had happened to them and what was the reason for their long absence.
It was then when he remembered what he had heard of the prophecy... his mother's prophecy which had haunted her for so long. Is that it? The prophecy... has it really come true? he thought, wondering what may happen to everyone if this really was beginning.

Almirrah observed Tharran as he sat, frozen on the rock. She looked to Angel and her pups. 'Angel, I think something's wrong with Tharran, your brother' she said in a quiet voice.
She knew she couldn't exit the cave, for then the sun would burn her flesh and blind her (as it does to most vampires). She examined the sky, waiting for a thick cloud to cover the sun for just a moment so that she could take Tharran back into the cave.

((oh and sorry i got the names mixed up a bit sweatdrop . Kalten, who is Tharran's brother, is somewhere else. i'm currently role-playing Tharran. sorry again))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:26 pm
seilene couldn't help but wonder about the male. something about him made her nervious. she couldn't help but stare at him. she layed down and watched him. seilene felt anothers presence but she could not see them. the waterfall seemed darker than any of the others she had come across.  

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:52 pm
Tharran finally unfroze and suddenly slid off the rock and into the water. The waterfall was pulling him down and he had to hold his breath as he submerged under the water, his eyes closed and his paws trying to paddle towards the surface.

Almirrah jumped out of the cave and into the water, trying to swim after Tharran. When she was under the water, she opened her eyes to look around for Tharran. She saw him struggling to be set free form the grasps of large underwater foilage. She began to make her way towards him, moving quite fast and trying to dodge the many rays of light that shone thorugh the water's surface. She bit at the plants to rip them from their roots and then grabbed Tharran. She began to swim up to the surface near shore.

Tharran coughed and began to take in deep breaths of air when, at last, they burst out of the water and onto dry terrain. Tharran found himself near a large rock, and Almirrah was beside him, trying to dry off by shaking her entire body. She crouched down and hid in the shadow of the rock.
Tharran shook his head and looked around the area. He saw one of the she-wolfs looked towards his direction. 'Hey Almirrah, look it's one of the wolves!' he whispered, but realized taht Almirrah must be very tired (she had lost a lot of energy when she had been out in daylight).
He got up and dried off, then began to walk towards another rock to get a better look at the wolf.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games