Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:40 am

LadyRogue
Hello all. I'm new to the guild and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm LadyRogue (LR for short) and I'm 24 years old. Currently I teach at a private academy, though I plan to go back for my Masters degree in English literature in the fall. I love role playing and have been doing so for quite a few years. I started with tabletop RPGs and later moved on to online RPs.
In the past, I've been involved in RPs of the fantasy, sci-fi, and romance genres, but I'm always willing to try something new. In my spare time, I like to read literature, write fiction, play video games, and just surf the net. Anyway, it's great to be here and I hope to learn a lot from the guild!

Hello LR. I started my role playing in the fifth grade with DnD (I'm a high school senior now) so I also started to roleplay on the tabletop. I do enjoy a good read (When I get around to it sweatdrop ) one of my newer reading interests so far is the Conan novels and novelettes by Robert Howard. What kind of stuff do you like to read?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:16 am

hi my name is matt....great to be here

Rasengan9

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:24 am

ello Matt. Care to tell more about yourself?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:53 pm

thaskarin

Hello LR. I started my role playing in the fifth grade with DnD (I'm a high school senior now) so I also started to roleplay on the tabletop. I do enjoy a good read (When I get around to it sweatdrop ) one of my newer reading interests so far is the Conan novels and novelettes by Robert Howard. What kind of stuff do you like to read?

I'm sad to say I've never gotten around to reading any of the Conan novels, but would love to do so at some point in time. Mainly I read fantasy, science fiction, mystery, and horror along with the occasional classic. Currently, I'm reading Matthew Lewis' The Monk and Dashiell Hammett's The Maltese Falcon.

LadyRogue

Versatile Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:26 pm

Oh, I love the Maltese Falcon! And Steven R. Donaldson and Dan Simmons. mrgreen
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:57 am

Well, my real name's Kyle, but people on Gaia usually call me Spike.

spikeyhair666

NeoKabookie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:49 am

School Of Dedicated RPers
NeoKabookie
Seems like I have been out of the Gaia loop for some time now so I guess its only right for me to re-introduce myself. Hello, NeoKabookie is the name, Neo for short and its nice to meet you. I've come back to gaia looking to RP and improve my writing skills. Its been awhile and I hope some of the people I remember, remember me as well.

Holy crapola don't I know you from a while back!?
If you're Penden then yes. Me and you were in a few RP's together a long time ago.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:53 pm

Heyy all. I'm Breanna <3.

[Bang.Bang.Your.Dead]

fuzzybear_34

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:10 am

Hi my name is Skyler and I love fantasy such as Dragonlance and Forgottrn Relams.I also I'am the DM for our D&D group.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:29 am

Hey, I'm Ayoshin. Most people call me Ayo or Piggy. ((Cause I look like piggy form lord of the flies, xD)) You can call me either, or make up a new one. I love nicknames. Their so... fun. Anyway. I love reading and writing. I hope to be an author someday and have a bestseller. Roleplaying is something that has helped me with my writing ALOT. I have learned to be more descriptive, and to 'Show, Not Tell,' as my Freshman honors english teacher would say.

Speaking of freshman, I was given an advancement last August when school started, so I am now a sophmore! Just like every other Freshmen from last year. Speaking of books, like fuzzybear, I also love Dragonlance. In fact, I just finished the second book in the chronicles trilogy called Dragons of Winter Morning. Many twists and turns. I really recommend the series. I want to start getting into D&D but my parents think it's t3h 3v1l!!! Sorry about attacking you guys with that awful leet speak. Leet is like any other language you are trying to learn, you know how to speak it to a point... but hate it.

Well thats it about me, actually no, it isnt. I am a total Star Wars nerd and am going to get teh Star Wars version of D&D, which my parents are fine about. Now thats all.

If you have any questions about RPing or myself, please hit me up with a PM or something. And please, I beg of you, no random friends requests. >.<

Later,

Ayo/Piggy/[Enter witty nickname here]

popmule

NeoKabookie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:43 am

Welcome to the School for Dedicated RP'ers Breanna, Fuzzybear and Piggy. It's a pleasure to meet all three of you.

Hey Ayo. I was also a Star Wars nerd back in high school, not so much now though but did you play Star Wars Galaxies when it first came out?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:29 pm

No, sadly. I bought it, but when my parents realized it was a P2P game, they wouldn't let me play. T.T

popmule

A Broken King Reborn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:36 pm

hey guys and girls i'm new here to
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:49 pm

Greetings and Salutations all, im a DM in D&D, i love rpgs to a unhealthy extent xp , and i love to draw as well. well theres a thing or 2 about me. OH by the way ive been a D&D player for about 10 or so years now mrgreen

waningdream

Otulissa

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:19 am

Hi!
I am new; I just got accepted in to this guild.

4laugh
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games