Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:17 pm
Well they said things people have been asking for for ages. That leaves me guessing some of the age old favorites, lunar scyth, grunny plushie, or blue scarf similar to the CN Scarf. Yep, I figure there is a good chance one of those could be in the item since they mentioned giving them and people still keep asking for them. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:28 pm
Grunnies are fairly new to Gaia, so I'm thinking way way back, like when Gaia started. If one of my items was Grunny Plushie, I'd be madder than hell. It wouldn't sell well in the Marketplace, and I find Grunnies to be ugly looking anyway. It'd be a waste to have.

A Lunar Scythe would be the ideal item to have, and I would just die if one of the items was a scythe of any kind.

I'm thinking it's more like wings. Like REAL wings. >> I sure hope it'll be wings......  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:50 pm
Well the three items I mentioned are what people have been asking for ages and bring up every month. The grunny first made its appearance in Halloween of 04 as a little plushie edit on one of the amids head or something a kin to that.

As for real backwings, they keep saying those will be released in the quest system.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:29 pm
Hoooooo man, I would die of happiness if we finally got a scythe. crying heart  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:21 am
Letters open today. I'm psyched. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:16 pm
SCYTHE! HELL YES.

Also, I was telling Manda that I thought one of the items would be glasses, hence the "allow you to see Gaia in a new way" bit. I love being Psychic.  

FogSage

Siatea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:16 pm
OMG OMG OMG!

A SCYTHE! Eyes and a mertail! 4laugh

http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/landing/collectible/042007_poses.jpg

EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Too bad I'm too poor to afford them.. emo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:17 pm
FogSage
SCYTHE! HELL YES.

Also, I was telling Manda that I thought one of the items would be glasses, hence the "allow you to see Gaia in a new way" bit. I love being Psychic.
Aw.. You beat me. sweatdrop  

Siatea-Chan

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:21 pm
Scythe ish mine >>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:22 pm
The scyth is ok, bit bulky for my taste, and the Mer tails look a bit odd on our avi's because they seem a little on the small side, but best thing ever is green goo bubble glitch. XD  

Krissim Klaw

-The Spider Lily-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:32 pm
I need true emotions...

I love the mer tails. They're amazing. A little small, but amazing none the less. But at the moment, it doesn't fit my avie's looks.

I need more affection than you know...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:38 pm
I feel seasick with all these bubbles floating around......

Urp.......*staggers*  

FogSage

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:42 pm
*swims in* I love these new items, but the green goo bubbles glitch makes it look like someone up-chucked in the ocean or something >.>;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:45 pm
Holy. Mother. Of. TACOS.

GAARA EYES. <3

*runs around like a madman*  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:49 pm
I like them! The green glitch isn't really to my tastes...but I still like them. Some of the eyes are creepy, but some are pretty nice too!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games