Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canae

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:32 pm
"I could use some rest. Is there a specific spot where I have to lay?" She asked while looking at the cave. "How many members are in this pack?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:50 pm
Slighter looked at her and noded. "You could use the cave, Its a decent palce until you can get to the den tomorrow and make your won palce and use any of the old ones." Slighetr said ahs he smilled again and layed down. "And im not sure how many membrs there are."

Slighter
Captain

Canae

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:09 pm
((Sorry for the slow reply))

Dru nodded in appreciation and slowly began to make her way up towards the cave. "So...how is you mate Slighter? If you don't mind me asking. And are your pups still pups or hae they rown up now?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:14 pm
Slighter follwoed ehr up the moutain towards the cave. " She is fine, I haven't seen in her a while thought. Nor my Kids." Slighter replied has helooked at the trees ahead of him so he wouldn't run into them. "And for my Kids tehre still pups. 3 months Old. But powerful." Slighetr replied ahs he Shook his head and looekd up the moutain. "What about your Past? If you don't mind me asking." SLighter asked her politly.

Slighter
Captain

Canae

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:34 pm
Dru looked away but still answered his question.

"My origianl pack was killed off by humans. My father and I managed to escape. We traveled for years searching for a new pack to call home, but no one would except us. Then about 6 months ago, he died of old age. I've been on my own ever since."  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:40 pm
Slighter looekd at her and smilled. 'Well your welcomed here."

((I deleted your other post on the ranking list. And i locked it until i finsih fixing it.))

Slighter
Captain

Canae

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:44 pm
"Thanks...I will do what every is needed for the pack to the best of my ability." Dru sighed as she thought of another question to ask. "It may be me but this pack seems to be...different. Is there anything I should watch out for, personality wise, in the pack?"

((Ok. I didnt know if we could post or not. Sorry))  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:17 am
Almirrah looked away, trying to ignore the conversation about families and packs. Memories pained her so, and what was worse, she couldn't show much of any emotion. The pains were just building up inside fo her, devouring her positive thoughts...

applz

Canae

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:18 pm
Dru looked over at Almirrah and wondered wat she was thinking as she waited patiently for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:27 pm
Almirrah listened to Dru. She decided to keep her true race a secret towards her, not wanting to scare Dru or anything. The truth was that she was a vampire.
Almirrah turned to Dru, then to Slighter. "I think not", she stated... though she never even met the pack before.

applz

Canae

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:40 am
Dru continued to walk along with the others towards the cave. She was really tired and wanted to just plop down on the ground. She wondered how much longer until they reached the cave.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:08 pm
"Nearly there" Almirrah said, pointing out the great hole in the mountain only several minutes of walking away. She then stopped. "Since you two will rest at the cave, I can go find some food. Would you liek anything in particular?" she said, looking at both of them.

applz

Canae

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:23 pm
"Um...I saw a lot of different game in this territory so whatever you bring back is fine by me. But are you sure you don't want some help?"

Dru's left front leg began to twicth out of weriness(sp?)  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:42 am
*slowly walked up the side of the mountian*  

dark wolf of the wind

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:35 am
* Branwen loves sneaking away toward the mountains. The other wolves don't know about her secret spot. She hurrys so no one sees where she goes. She can't wait to open her wings to soar into the air.*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games