Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:02 pm
He cocked a brow and shook his head. Everybody thinks. They think about what to do, what to say. Every action has thought put behind it. That's why good telepaths can easily over come others. Becuase they know what the other is going to do through their thoughts. You being one I believed you already knew that. Guess I was wrong. Shrugs and goes back to his tapping at the ice.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:06 pm
Boo_sha
He cocked a brow and shook his head. Everybody thinks. They think about what to do, what to say. Every action has thought put behind it. That's why good telepaths can easily over come others. Becuase they know what the other is going to do through their thoughts. You being one I believed you already knew that. Guess I was wrong. Shrugs and goes back to his tapping at the ice.
>once done she morphed into her human form, her clothes still a bit wet as well as her hair. she laened back on her hands which were behind her< "well i['m not one of the smartest epoepl i nthe world..and alot of the epoepl here can use telpathy so i dun really think about it too much....."she shrugged a bit"dun matter...."  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:14 pm
"Okay. I see what you mean, but just because you've never had to worry about it doesn't mean you shouldn't learn how to anyways. What if someone comes along who isn't a telepath. I'm sure it would be fun to mess with them, in knowing what they'll do before they do it." Knowing she liked to toy with people he played off of it hoping it would intrigue her. He thought it was an amazing gift, something he wish he had.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:16 pm
Boo_sha
"Okay. I see what you mean, but just because you've never had to worry about it doesn't mean you shouldn't learn how to anyways. What if someone comes along who isn't a telepath. I'm sure it would be fun to mess with them, in knowing what they'll do before they do it." Knowing she liked to toy with people he played off of it hoping it would intrigue her. He thought it was an amazing gift, something he wish he had.
she shrugged a bit and smiled at the idea"maybeh.but you enver know...."  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:23 pm
He shruged and rolled over onto his back, looking up at the cloudy sky. It looked as if it were about to snow again. Slowly he moved his arms and legs up and down on the ice creating a snow angel. Pausing as he completed the tenth swipe of his arms and legs he lied still in the middle of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:34 pm
she shook her head"you.....are weird...ya know that"  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:38 pm
"Yes, I do know that." Slowly, he sat up and looked around. He then quickly got to his feet and began sprinting across the ice toward the land.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:49 pm
Boo_sha
"Yes, I do know that." Slowly, he sat up and looked around. He then quickly got to his feet and began sprinting across the ice toward the land.
she tilted her head and walked along following him a little bit after  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:53 pm
When he got about ten feet from the land he dropped onto his butt and slid the rest of the way to the ground, keeping his feet out infront of him. Reaching the land he planted his feet on the ground stopping himself from sliding but the momentum his body had picked up kept him going forward, sending him flying, face first, into the snow. He sat up laughing, knowing it must have been pretty funny to watch him do that. He looked over at Black still laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:02 pm
she laughed a buit adn shook her head. she sat o nthe edge of the dock, her feet and legs over the edge, on teh ice, her legs crassed she leaned back again looking at him still shaking ehr head"do you try to be funny..or are you like this all the time??..Mr. Flirt.."  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:09 pm
"Heh. Believe it or not, I'm always like this. When I try to be funny it kinda blows up in my face. I've learned to just be myself. I guess people find it funny when I entertain myself but I don't really care. Keeps me active and not bored." All the while talking to her he was forming a snowball hidden behind the crater of snow he had made form the impact.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:20 pm
Boo_sha
"Heh. Believe it or not, I'm always like this. When I try to be funny it kinda blows up in my face. I've learned to just be myself. I guess people find it funny when I entertain myself but I don't really care. Keeps me active and not bored." All the while talking to her he was forming a snowball hidden behind the crater of snow he had made form the impact.
"oh......"she smield a bit and fixed her shirt"i prolly shouldn't wear a tube top in winter...oh well"she snapped her fingers making hot coco appear and she took a sip looking at him courisouly.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:23 pm
"Probably not a good idea. But what position am I in to make decisions?" Watches her drink her hot Coco as he kept forming his snowball. The smell of the chocolate soon got to him and he could feel and hear his stomach growl. He eyed the mug and licked his lip. "That looks good."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:30 pm
Boo_sha
"Probably not a good idea. But what position am I in to make decisions?" Watches her drink her hot Coco as he kept forming his snowball. The smell of the chocolate soon got to him and he could feel and hear his stomach growl. He eyed the mug and licked his lip. "That looks good."
"mmhmm....."she took a long sip and licked her lips after raising her brows a bit"it is"she mirked and leaned back on one hand, smoking coming out ofmthe muig and her mouth as she breathed.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:48 pm
His mouth drops a bit as she drinks the coco. Slowly he raises the snowball, revealing it from its hiding spot. Looking from the snowball to her back to the snowball, he shrugged and took a bite out of the snowball.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games