Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Crowds of Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:35 am
stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:05 pm
Quote:
Out of ALL my favorites, I'd have to say Anakin. Hayden Christensen is soooo cute! Even though Anakin's a bad boy, I still like him. heart blaugh

lol i agree. tho' it makes me wonder what Padme saw in him...
mrgreen  

Yumachaku

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:27 pm
4 favorite characters. Jango and Boba Fett, Qui Gon Jinn & Darth Maul.

I'm gonna HAVE to throw in the Fett's. Boba and Jango. Both fearless bounty hunters. Best attitudes ever.

Anakin was a neat character, but, Hayden Christensen isn't a great actor. Hes perfect for Anakin, don't get me wrong, but... meh. Anakin is awesome. Lust for power and strength, and he still has room for love. He was also pretty rushy with things like with Count Dooku. That wasn't a good Jedi trait against a Sith Lord.

Qui Gon Jinn was also amazing. So wise and strong. He was a great master. I loved him, and Liam Neeson played him perfectly.

Darth Maul... man was he intimidating. A red and black zabrack with terrifying eyes and a dual sided lightsaber. When I first saw ep. 1, I thought, man, 2 Jedi versus an ugly guy like him? Especially versus Qui Gon? Gone! But, when he first fought Qui Gon on Tatooine, he was pretty damn good. No match for Obi Wan, though. The actual actor, was a martial arts expert. He plays a psycho Sith, but, in real life, hes a calm, subtle guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:30 pm
Nelowulf
He's just easy to hate. Fat guy who dies first gets called a hero (ignoring the EU background) is not a bad start for the line of rationale.

Thats what I thought. But, quite the contrary. There were a TON of fans that loved that guy. Why? I have no clue. He was just the chunky pilot, with the name... Porkins. Yep... I don't like that lard either XD  

Valkore Fraust

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:31 pm
Much respect for Ray Park. 3nodding I've also heard that he's slated to portray Snake Eyes in a live action GI Joe movie. Though it's said that he's generally cast more for his martial arts prowess as opposed to acting ability.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:08 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Much respect for Ray Park. 3nodding I've also heard that he's slated to portray Snake Eyes in a live action GI Joe movie. Though it's said that he's generally cast more for his martial arts prowess as opposed to acting ability.

rofl. Well we can't judge his acting in episode one, because he only spoke once or twice.  

Valkore Fraust

An5btin

Rich Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:09 am
My favorite character is Boba Fett. "Reality doesn't care if you believe it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:11 am
Mandalore Warrior

I'm gonna HAVE to throw in the Fett's. Boba and Jango. Both fearless bounty hunters. Best attitudes ever.

Anakin was a neat character, but, Hayden Christensen isn't a great actor. Hes perfect for Anakin, don't get me wrong, but... meh. Anakin is awesome. Lust for power and strength, and he still has room for love. He was also pretty rushy with things like with Count Dooku. That wasn't a good Jedi trait against a Sith Lord.

Qui Gon Jinn was also amazing. So wise and strong. He was a great master. I loved him, and Liam Neeson played him perfectly.

Darth Maul... man was he intimidating. A red and black zabrack with terrifying eyes and a dual sided lightsaber. When I first saw ep. 1, I thought, man, 2 Jedi versus an ugly guy like him? Especially versus Qui Gon? Gone! But, when he first fought Qui Gon on Tatooine, he was pretty damn good. No match for Obi Wan, though. The actual actor, was a martial arts expert. He plays a psycho Sith, but, in real life, hes a calm, subtle guy.
I like the way you think.  

An5btin

Rich Capitalist

saiko_monk_enrikku

3,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:29 pm
Mandalore Warrior

I third his opion  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:34 am
I have a lot of favorite characters, and they all lived during the Prequel Trilogy, coincidentally.
My favorite good guys are: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, and Yoda.
My favorite villains are: Jango Fett, Boba Fett, General Grievous, and Count Dooku.

Huh, I could have sworn there were more I liked. Meh, I suppose my mind isn't thinking hard enough right now. >_<

Moyayuki

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:31 am
No, i think you hit every major character in episodes I-III save Palpatine, anakin, and padme.

You're probably forgetting Commander Cody too. No love for Bacara though.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:09 am
Marn Hieroglyph. Truly one of Star Wars' greatest rogues.
Reading the dialogues between him and Zayne Carrick is infinately amusing. And the Snivian knows how to make a cred.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:48 am
I'm still gonna have to go Han, Chewie, and (Episode IV)Obi-Wan here.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:14 am
At least give Marn a chance.
He's hilarious.  

Sol Walker
Crew

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games