Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:54 am
scruffy012
ethuil
DNA_Guru
scruffy012
lol, good to hear, but do we need dessy's or we bussin' it?
Personally I can't imagine I'd drink that much. Then again I won't have my license by then either.
I really need to sort out sleeping arrangements for that night as well if it's going ahead. I'll probably need a place to stay overnight. >_>;
Anywho, we'll figure that when it gets there.

Eth. gonk
Well, right you are, I shouldn't force you to do anything you don't want to or necessarily enjoy. o_O

i'll meet you all after, but im way fussy bout what sport i watch. it's eithe rlions or nuffin...im sad.

lol, thats if you guys can get me off the grandstand xd

I'll do what I do with my best matty...wave a can of booze three rows down and see if you move...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:01 am
scruffy012
yeah lol, but you never know what you can do... i can promise that i wont have a car unless a miracle happens between now and the day, and btw is it the 9th Jan game? ive got my place, but its really small and i dont want to risk it with my landlord whos got rules against sleepovers... but yeah we got 4 months to prep...
Hehe. Yeah definitely 9th of January I believe. Adam going to see if his Lions pass will get him anything good, we're going to have to pool our cash anyway to get corresponding seats.

Hmm, ok Eth. You can do that. As it would just be awesome. 3nodding  

DNA_Guru
Captain

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:43 am
ethuil
scruffy012
ethuil
DNA_Guru
scruffy012
lol, good to hear, but do we need dessy's or we bussin' it?
Personally I can't imagine I'd drink that much. Then again I won't have my license by then either.
I really need to sort out sleeping arrangements for that night as well if it's going ahead. I'll probably need a place to stay overnight. >_>;
Anywho, we'll figure that when it gets there.

Eth. gonk
Well, right you are, I shouldn't force you to do anything you don't want to or necessarily enjoy. o_O

i'll meet you all after, but im way fussy bout what sport i watch. it's eithe rlions or nuffin...im sad.

lol, thats if you guys can get me off the grandstand xd

I'll do what I do with my best matty...wave a can of booze three rows down and see if you move...

lol, and ill be there in a flash xd ..... maybe a drunken flash but nether the less...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:48 am
hahahah thatd be funny. it'd be a flailing pile of drunken scruff-ness! rawr! anyoen dashing after booze is funny, spesh at a height....

scott: aww...i try. xp

ethuil

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:30 pm
lol, nar ill be goo, because itll cost me bout everything i got trying to get into the place, so ill see how much money i got because ive got to pay the landlord for 3 months on top of that....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:23 am
*randomly runs in singing "cows with guns"*  

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:42 am
Elerina

'little did they know...he was packing an uzi....cow's with guns.'  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:44 am
ethuil
Elerina

hehehe...and to think...my dad was weird enuuf to go and create a game off that song...  

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:00 am
soz for the short visit...i need sleep after writting a really boring Anth assignment all night whilst watching a series of informative films from ww2 for another assignment... i is tired and in need of stepmania therapy...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:21 am
Elerina
ethuil
Elerina

hehehe...and to think...my dad was weird enuuf to go and create a game off that song...

oh good lord...  

ethuil

Uchiha Jono

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:45 am
Hey guys! Finally a place with other Queenslanders, I'm from Brisbane and I go to Griffith Univeristy at Nathan  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:29 am
Uchiha Jono
Hey guys! Finally a place with other Queenslanders, I'm from Brisbane and I go to Griffith Univeristy at Nathan

Ahoy thar!
I be a QUT student at Gardens Point!

What doth thou be studying over thar?

Ebil Cake of Doom

Uchiha Jono

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:32 am
[J]
Uchiha Jono

Ahoy thar!

lol, I'm doing Bachelor of Multimedia and Digital Screen Production, second year...U?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:29 am
[J]
Uchiha Jono

Ahoy thar!

oh mah god it's jayne!! i never knew you was in here too!! yeay!! xd i is going to southbank tafe la while we're here!!  

nrasjaa

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:42 am
I go to the fridge... pirate  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games