Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:50 pm
DracosBlackwing
Dracos woke up slowly, yawning in surprise at how tired he had gotten. "Must have been all those eggs..." He thought muzzily, then got up and stretched. He looked over to Kleah and they said, "So, you want to tell me about your dream a little more? I think Manda is right that it might have something to do with that mark on your head and the event that happened at the pool. Can you remember anything more about it?"

Kleah thought a bit, then shrugged and flicked his tail. he said and cocked his head to the side a bit, thinking.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:59 pm
"Well, what can you tell me about your sisters and brothers? About your family in general? Where are they, and what happened to them, if anything? If she keeps talking about them, maybe she's trying to get you back together with them for some reason."  

DracosBlackwing

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:19 pm
DracosBlackwing
"Well, what can you tell me about your sisters and brothers? About your family in general? Where are they, and what happened to them, if anything? If she keeps talking about them, maybe she's trying to get you back together with them for some reason."

Kleah thought a bit more, then sighed. Kleah paused and giggled a bit. He sighed and lowered his ears some.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:40 pm
"Well think of it like this, and let's look at the situation. First, you were drawn to a pool in the forest, where you got this mark. Then, I sensed a strange energy coming from your room while you're asleep, and at the same time, you have a dream about a glowing female who tells you she's there to help you with something, and you keep dreaming about your family." Dracos smiled gently, patting Kleah on his head. "I think you have someone out there who wants you to rejoin our family, and maybe even meet them in person, hey?"  

DracosBlackwing

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:04 pm
DracosBlackwing
"Well think of it like this, and let's look at the situation. First, you were drawn to a pool in the forest, where you got this mark. Then, I sensed a strange energy coming from your room while you're asleep, and at the same time, you have a dream about a glowing female who tells you she's there to help you with something, and you keep dreaming about your family." Dracos smiled gently, patting Kleah on his head. "I think you have someone out there who wants you to rejoin our family, and maybe even meet them in person, hey?"

Kleah blinked, then grinned and nodded. he said excitedly, getting up and pacing around a bit, trying to think straight.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:37 am
Manda listened closely to Dracos' and Kleah's conversation. When it was finished, she perked up her ears. "We'll help! I need to do something before I go crazy here..." She stood up and looked at the two of them.  

Manda_Tifa

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:01 am
* kogie as well was listing but did not say anything he mind was on somthing and for once not his poems or books that he praizes so much  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:45 pm
((not really sure how to start this... i feel like im walking in while y'all are in the middle of something))

Name: Lig
Species: Anthro penguin
Affiliation: Neither... Lig believes all problems can be solved without violence...
Abilities: Sword-fighting, ice magic
Description/ first post:
The door to the inn opens and in walks... well, a very strange looking creature; an anthro penguin, with very long legs. Her blonde hair is pulled up, out of her eyes, which are an icy blue. She's wearing a plain brown shirt, and some patched up pants. Slung over her shoulders is a cloak, which is the same blue as her eyes, while a sword is slung around her waist.
Tired from a long day of walking, Lig looks around. "Hello? Anyone here?"  

Rigu Ryu

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:21 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda listened closely to Dracos' and Kleah's conversation. When it was finished, she perked up her ears. "We'll help! I need to do something before I go crazy here..." She stood up and looked at the two of them.

Kleah looked up at Manda, then smiled and hugged and nuzzled her. He leaned over and nuzzled Dracos as well. He yipped and flicked his tail, then started pacing back and forth again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:21 pm
lol * kogie sighed as he sat there with a cup oh whine as he read and listened to the convosation going on he never said a word because he was way to shy to even say hi as he walked in thought *  

kogie_wolf

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:36 pm
((OOC: Hello everyone, I'm back again! I'm sorry for dropping out on you like that Lloxie. Gaia suddenly decided it was being repaired, right in the middle of my typing, and wouldn't accept any more posts! stressed If you want, we can continue now.

And to Kogie: Keep posting; if you catch me whil I'm here, I'll come over and say hello! We wouldn't mind another player to join our little quest.))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:41 pm
DracosBlackwing
((OOC: Hello everyone, I'm back again! I'm sorry for dropping out on you like that Lloxie. Gaia suddenly decided it was being repaired, right in the middle of my typing, and wouldn't accept any more posts! stressed If you want, we can continue now.

And to Kogie: Keep posting; if you catch me whil I'm here, I'll come over and say hello! We wouldn't mind another player to join our little quest.))

****OOC****

xP S'okie Dracos. Can't help Gaia's evulness, hehe... ><;
Yus, let's do continue! ^^

Lloxie

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:50 pm
"Well," Dracos offered, where did you and your family spend most of your time? Where did you live, and if you were travelling, where were you headed?" He offered these thoughts to try to jog the little pups memory.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:00 pm
DracosBlackwing
"Well," Dracos offered, where did you and your family spend most of your time? Where did you live, and if you were travelling, where were you headed?" He offered these thoughts to try to jog the little pups memory.

Kleah thought a few minutes, sitting down to calm himself. he said, then giggled a bit.  

Lloxie

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:09 pm
"How long ago was this? Maybe the hound dog is still there,and we can pick up the trail from there." He smiled at Kleah when he looked at Dracos' bulk. "And don't worry about me; I can fix this. See?" He bowed his head for a moment,then muttered a few words. Suddenly, his clothes collapsed in a pile on the floor! Something was moving underneath though...  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff