Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rashav

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:48 pm
dark took a blood pearl out of a pocket
*forced summoning*
a large ferret appeared before him"who are you and how did you summon me?"
"blood from geki but for now I need you to take sakura to the leaf villa"
"ok but geki better explain this better"
as the bird flew off dark made his way down the mountain to find ryo and mizuumi  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:07 am
Ryo began to climb the mountain and saw Dark coming towards them. As they approached one another, Ryo had a feeling that someone was following them. "Mizuumi, I think someone's following us." Ryo turned around and saw Tayuya at the base of the mountain. Oh, crap. "Mizuumi, we need to get to Dark and get out of here quickly. Tayuya is down there. It's a matter of time before she spots us."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:23 am
Mizuumi looked and saw Tayuya as well. I have to fight, its the only way. No, I should do as Ryo said to get out of here. But she hurt him bad. No, I cant let that happen again. She started to head towards Tayuya but stopped, I have to stay safe and so does Ryo. Then she headed up towards Dark. "Come on Ryo."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:34 am
Ryo hurried up the mountain side. As he was climbing, his foot slipped and a small pebble fell down and hists Tayuya on the head.

"There you are, you wolf boy. I'm going to kill you and you're little friend." Tayuya began to climb up towards them with an evil smirk on her face.

"Oh no....Mizuumi. We have trouble. She's coming up here." Ryo searched for a kunai to use, but he ran out. Damn it. This is bad. All I have left is that katana hilt, and what can I do with that, hit her on the head with it?

"Ryo..." A voice was talking to him. It was soft, like his mother's, but it wasn't. What was that? Who was that? Ryo thought to himself as Tayuya came closer and closer.

"Prepare to die....slowly." She was already a few feet from him. Ryo tried to get away, but Tayuya grabbed his leg. "Not so fast."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:54 am
"Ryo." Mizuumi appeared behind Tayuya and tried to stab her.

Tayuya quickly grabbed Mizuumi's arm and flipped her over in front of her. She grabbed the kunai Mizuumi was holding and stabbed her in the abdomen. "How does that feel?" She turned her head to look at Ryo.

Mizuumi held in her scream, knowing it would bring Tayuya more pleasure if she did. "Leave him alone." She pulled the kunai out and bit Tayuya's collar bone. "Bish." She said with her teeth [breaking the skin and blood dripped down.

"Damn, you." She grabbed Mizuumi by the hair and tried to throw her off, but her teeth were in deep. She let go of Ryo and started to bash Mizuumi's head with one hand and trying to rip her off with the other.

She let go, the pain too much, and skidded to the side. She rolled a few times down the mountain, but she stopped and her hair covered her bloody face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:01 am
"Mizuumi..." Ryo ran down to help her up, but Tayuya appeared in front of him.

"Why do you care for her so much? Is she your girlfriend?" Tayuya let's out a small chuckle. "Fine, I'll just kill you both, and I'll have fun doing it."

"No, you won't, harm her while I'm still alive." Ryo charged at her and roundhouse kicked her face. Tayuya went flying in another direction. Here's our chance to escape. "Mizuumi, let's get out of here." He ran down to help her up. "She'll be out for a while. We can meet up with Dark later."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:13 am
"No. I can't just leave now. She cant be allowed to come back." Mizuumi looked for another kunai and she had one left. It was the one that she was stabbed with. "She has to be finished off." Heat could be felt emitting off her skin and her fox ears were flat against her head as she charged at Tayuya. You cant do it. Just stop now or you will die.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:23 am
"Shoot. Ok, I'm coming too." Ryo began to charge at Tayuyua and he heard the same voice in his head Repeating his name. Who are you and what do you want?

"Use the hilt, and your powers will return."

What do you mean? The hilt will do nothing.

"Just trust in it and you will survive."

Soon Ryo blacked out while he was running and his unconcious body puled out the hilt and began to speak a language not of earth. The hilt began to glow and it emitted the aura that once was trapped in there. His arm healed completely and a blade of energy appeared. When Ryo awoke, he saw the hilt and his arm. "What...happened? All well, I now have a weapon. Hey Mizuumi, wait up." Ryo ran up beside her, feeling stronger than ever. "Let's take her down, for good."

"That brat will pay." Tayuya came to and saw the two run at them. "Prepare to die." She began to play her flute, creating a genjutsu that will show any person their darkest fear. This should slow them down.

((Sorry if this doesn't make sense, this was a hurried post. I'm getting kicked off right now. Later.))  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:11 pm
dark finally reached them and launched a blood missile knocking tayuyua
back enough to talk
"dam you guys are in bad shape,we just need to get shizume and leave"
dark put his hand on ryo's shoulder leaving a small sting
"watch out for your blood lust"
then dark tossed mizuumi a heath pack then left to the cave
"leave a.s.a.p."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:18 pm
"Ouch...What was that Dark?" Ryo said as he held his shoulder, but didn't get an answer. "So what do you want to do know, Mizuumi?"  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:56 pm
Mizuumi refused to use the pack and mearly put it away. "I..." She closed her eyes confliting with herself. You have to destroy her or she will come back and kill you and your comrads. No, we must save ourselves and get out of here. She must pay. Later, not now. We are not in good enough condition. No, now is the time. "I...I dont know." She shook her head holding it. "I-I cant think straight."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:12 pm
"Mizuumi...." Ryo walked over to her and hugged her. "Please, let's get out of here. Even if she comes after us, Tsunade-sama will protect us." Ryo then looked around and saw Tayuya getting up. "Come on, we need to get out of here." Ryo grabbed her hand and began to run towards Dark.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:09 pm
dark made his way through the cells trying to find a safe way to drag out shizume while the guards were still in panic
"here it is"dark said stopping by a cell
dark poured blood into the hinges breaking the door
"dam orochimaru's anoying"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:32 am
"It looks like he is going to get Shizume. I think we should find Tsunade-sama if we want to be safe." Mizuumi started to come to her senses. "Do you remember where she is?" She looked at Ryo.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:32 pm
"I think she's back over fighting the guards. Let's go." Ryo ran back to where the guards were at.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games