Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:22 pm
"Huh?" Darz stopped as about a dozen ninja came out from the bushes.
"Lord Orochimaru was right to send us ahead. Now we can take out these fools!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:13 pm
Serene did many complicated hand signs and shouted. "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!" then, over a million Serenes charged all the ninja. each one grabbed a Shiriken and threw them at a ninja, each one hitting one of them.

after she hit them with her shadow clones, she backed up, panting heavily. she then did a bunch of punches and kicks to try to get rid of the remaining ninja.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:35 pm
"alright guys do what you do best" Said Gaara smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:47 pm
after she was done defeating the ninja, she fell to her knees, panting in exhaustion. then she fell over and blacked out again from using all of her chakra.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:58 pm
Sabrina got in position and started to spray paint the bottom web.
"So, Shizume-chan, we have about 15 minutes before Orochimaru comes around." Sabrina said a matter-of-factly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:58 am
"How do you know that?" Shizume asked curiously.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:23 am
"Um ladies and Kankuro I have to check on something" Said Gaara as he dissapeared quickly  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:26 pm
Sabrina raised her eyebrow.
"What do you mean by that, Shizume-chan?" Sabrina said with no tone in her voice.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:31 pm
"I mean how do you know it will be about ten minutes when Orochimaru comes around." Shizume said while working on the skecth for the second plan.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:45 pm
Sabrina smiled.
"Oops...I guess I let it slip." She smiled mysteriously. She slowly got up and peeled her skin off her face, revealing Jiko.

"Hehe...who got who now, dear Shizume?" He laughed evilly as he jumped back and took out 8 kunai with exploding tags. "I learned a thing or two from Orochimaru. He's such a great master. I knocked Sabrina out cold when you all turned to run out of the building and disguised myself as her. Pretty convincing, huh?" His smile widened as he threw the exploding tags at Shizume, Gaara, and the other two.

Sabrina woke up in the dark and sat up slowly, cracking her head on the lowness of the roof, she laid back down.
"Ugh...my head..." She whimpered feeling around her. " Wha--Am I in a coffin???????" She started to scream, pounding on the walls of the coffin-like thing she was in. "HHHEEELLPPP!! HEEELLPPP!!"

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:49 pm
"About time you releaved yourself." Shizume said a smirk as the kunai hit her but it was just a log and the real Shizume appeared behind Jiko, "I new it was you the chakra diffrance yours if to evil to be Sabrina's." Shizume said with a smirk. "I didn't make it to chuunin because of strength I made because I'm smart." she whispered as she sent a kunai to his heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:49 pm
"Um Hey Clar, Serene, You two okay" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:13 am
before passing out, Serene looked up at Gaara relieved. "gaara-sama.......you...came........." and then she passed out from chakra exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:56 am
Jiko frowned as he looked down at the kunai sticking out of his heart.
"Hmm...thought you'd resort to that...hehe...hehehe...hehehehehehe!" He laughed with a crazed look on his face, he puffed into smoke. "Missed me." He whispered in Shizume's ear and disappeared and reappeared on a tree not too far from her.
"Ever died, Shizume? I have...once...and Lord Orochimaru raised me from the dead...and gave me power." He said with a dull look in his eye. He bit his thumb and made a seal on the tree. A huge explosion occured, sending kunai flying everwhere.

Sabrina got tired of screaming and she laid flat, breathing hard. Tears formed in her eyes.
"How come no one hears me? Am I underground?" She began to shiver from fear. "No...no...I can't get scared, I have to figure out how to get out."

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:26 am
"Reanimation jutsu." Shizume said with a smirk. "It doesn't matter I'll send you back to the dead." Shizume said as she still had a smirk on her face, "Hey Jiko did I ever tell you that I learned a new clan jutsu actually two." Shizume said as she started to make a series of long handseals. "Double lighting fireball strike jutsu." Shizume said the kunai bounced off the jutsu as it was aimed at Jiko. Shizume also focued her abilities on her telepathic justu as she tried to fine Sabrina, "Sabrina...Sabrina....can you hear me? came Shizume's voice that should be heard in Sabrina's head.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games