Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:17 am
Sakata jumped up grabbing the kunai that was just about to came down in her mouth without cutting herself  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:39 am
"Do you hear that?" Ryo said looking at Rose.

"Yeah, it sounds like the sounds of kunai hitting each other." Rose grinned. "That may be Sakata."

"Let's get moving!" Ryo ordered and the two dashed towards the sounds. They soon arrived at a cave opening and saw Sorano standing there. "Sorano, where's Sakata?" Ryo asked her.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:11 pm
Sakata tiger form spread out even more and her personality got even worse"come on out don't be scared I won't bite"she said at the end she got a little humor in her voice  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:33 pm
"She ran inside i can still see her with my cat eyes but my power is slowley fading away so we have to hurry. i have a bad feeling about it." Sorano said grabbing ryo's hand (not meaning to) and pulled him deeper into the cave to follow sakata.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:08 pm
Sakata listened to find the faintest sound of breathe  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:00 am
Sorano stopped to find there was 2 paths "Ryo, i need you and rose to go left and i'll go right!" sorano said then took off left transforming into a panther to help her see better and ran down the path looking for ant signs of life.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:59 pm
"Just be careful Sorano!" Rose yelled. Ryo jumped on her back and they rode down the left path, unknown of the dangers that face them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:18 pm
"ok you 2!" sorano yelled and ran twords a small light up ahead.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:46 pm
Sakata slowly walked farther into the cave looking for Nayuki  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:58 pm
As Ryo and Rose walked down the dimly lit path, Rose began to get a bad feeling about the place they were at. She began to shiver intermittently as she became more defensive with every step.

"Rose," Ryo asked, "what's wrong? You're acting a bit wierd."

"This place, there is something ominous about it." Rose said as she began to walk a bit slowly. Soon, she felt vibrations in the ground. "Damn it! Hold on tight Ryo!" With that quick warning, Rose began to sprint towards a small opening.

"What the hell is going on?!" Ryo asked as he heard a sound coming behind them. He turned his head around to see a huge boulder coming towards them. It seem to speed up. "Run faster!!!" He yelled to Rose.

"What do you think I am doing, taking a stroll?!?!" She snapped back. She then saw a small opening with light coming out of it. "I see our exit. Hold on, I'm going faster!" Rose's eyes began to glow and her speed increased. Her body looked like a blur as she ran. They finally made it through the opening and the boulder blocked the opening behind them.

"That was close." Ryo said passing out.

"I don't know why you passed out when I did all the running." Rose said. She soon giggled as she looked at her suroundings. "It looks like we can't go back if we want."

"Who said we would go back. We are getting Nayuki back." Ryo said as he jumped off of her back. "Ok, you can change back into your human form, I'll give you a ride on my back." He said. Rose was already in her form and then jumped on his back. "Let's go!" He said triumphantly.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:54 pm
sorano felt vibrations followed by a loud crash. she continued to follow her path trying to not be seen by humans (it would mean bad luck that would cause death). until she hit her head and was surrounded by goop of somesort and made her transform into her human self and she couldn't move.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:34 pm
Sakata continued to walk through the cave ignoring everything she felt because she was looking for Nayuki  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:10 pm
Ryo carried Rose through the tunnel. He was in search for any signs of Nayuki. For some reason, he had a bad feeling about the safety of Sorano and Sakata. He sighed, but continued on. Rose caught notice of Ryo's actions and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Ryo, what's wrong?" She asked.

"It's nothing. We need to find Nayuki." Ryo said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:24 pm
A dark figure grabbed Sakata and put its hand over her mouth"What are you doing here were have you been?"asked the figure it sounded like a boy,Sakata bit ihis hand he lets go"who are you"she growled then stopped"no way..it can't be your still alive"she gasped then a huge smile got on her face"oh I've missed you so much"she said.There was a boy about her age who had a stern look on his face( User Image )"Yes Sakata what has happened to you since that dreadful night"he asked in a soft voice"everything...but will you help me find my friend some guy kidnapped her"she replied looking around"yes I'd love too"
"ok lets go" they took off running even farther into the cave"So I guess you changed your name what is it?"Sakata asked"Naota.."he said
"I like that name"They hit a dead end"lets turn back and try another route"she said  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:10 pm
"Are we there yet?" Rose asked.
"No we aren't." Ryo answered back.
"Are we there yet?" Rose asked again.
"No." Ryo said. He was begining to get annoyed at Rose's questions.
"Are we there...?"
"NO! So stop asking that question!" Ryo snarled at her.
"Gee, I jsut wanted to know. You didn't have to get angry like that." Rose then picked up a sound of two people talking. One was a familiar voice. "Ryo, I think that I have found Sakata. She is with someone, a male. Maybe we should go up to them and help them out."
"Alright." Ryo said with a slight smirk. "Hold on, I'm about to catch up to them." He began to pick up speed, going from a slow walk to a sprint down the tunnel. "Sakata, are you there?!" Ryo yelled, his voice echoing throughout the tunnels.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games