Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Lania_Forever

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:29 pm
Hi i'm Lania_Forever. I'm a Jacob fan, and I've read up until Breaking Dawn. I like to read, listen to music, and draw.I also love anime and manga. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:47 pm
Well, I was worried for a minute that I wasn't a member. I just got a PM with the subject saying I was declined, but the message said I was accepted...weird. Oh well, here I am.

I'm Kelly. I actually just started the books last week and about an hour ago I finished Breaking Dawn. To be honest, I was sure I wasn't going to like them, but I had been hearing people talk about great they are, so I had to give them a try and I couldn't put them down.

I also wanted to tell [Loki] that 25 isn't that old-because that is my age as well. 3nodding (Although it can feel old I know.)

KiwiDragon

zodial175

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:28 am
Hi,
i'm zodial175
i started reading twilight end of last year.
i'm in high school.
i live in aussie, but i'm english. (i visit most years)
i'm into vampires.
I love the twilight series.
I also love music
!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:46 pm
hey ...im not new just felt like posting... but have read everything so...i kinda wound up here
anyways toodles  

AprilEdward

Nightfeare

Romantic Survivor

6,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:21 pm
Well I just found this guild and thought I would say hi. I am 34 (yes I know ancient huh?? LOL) and my 14 year old son told me I had to read this book. Then when everyone was bashing it on Halloween Hysteria I had to read it. The library never had a copy so I went and bought my own. I read it in one night. WOW!!!! I am currently waiting for my copies of the rest of the books (I ordered them online).

I usually read fantasy, historical romance, anything by Stephen King, and generally what looks good. I will probably be a lurker, but you will see me every now and then.

Thanks for letting me join this guild. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:18 pm
Hi all I am undead Padfoot. I started reading Twilight just a month ago (I know I know late to join the party) and I have not put it down!!! I think my marriage may not survive my obsession! LOL I am 33 and have a 14 year old Daughter that loves the books too! I cried and laughed and swooned at all the right places and continue to do so. My husband says I need a support group to get rid of my addiction so I came here. Although I am not sure you all will help me get rid of it as much as help it grow! Hope to get you know you  

undead padfoot

reb64

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:55 am
hi ya'll...I am reb64 {short for rebel} I am 44 and the proud parent of 2 very awsome sons {19 & 22} My oldest son's girlfriend gave my twilight for christmas last year and I became hooked on page 1. I have read the whole series 2 times and starting Twilight again..it just keeps getting better each time I read it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:11 pm
User Image

bonsquee!

My name's Melissa. You can call me Fujin or Heero though... it's easier that way. I'm 19, from Canada, and living on my own with my gf of almost 5 years.

Anyways, I got into Twilight more or less after the movie was released. Sue me, I know it's how a lot of people got into it. I would have gotten into it sooner... if I had known what it was about when my friend lent me her copy of Twilight a few years back. gonk Can you tell I never read it when she lent it to me? Yeah I suck. Anyways, I managed to get the 1st book for Christmas from my gf's mom, and about a week ago I was able to buy New Moon and Eclipse. I'm now waiting on my next pay check to get break Dawn. crying I'm impatient.

Any who, I'm a Team Edward person, though Jacob is a good guy... I still believe Bella belongs with Edward

So nice to meet you all and I look forward to talking to you guys around the guild.

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

hotjordain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:45 am
my name is jordain and i just read the twilight series at the beginning of febuary or at the end of january. i only read them once and i know just as much as someone who read them 24 times or more....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:18 pm
hi my name is Heather. I'm 22 years old and I live in Indiana. I've read all the books twice now. I read them for the first time in october before the movie came out and I was hooked. I love the books to death. I'm now waiting patiently for the movie to come out. I've got it preordered biggrin  

HeatherDraven

Gilded Crows

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:25 pm
my name is jacob (even thou im team edward xD) and im in love with twilight!!! haha obviously  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:23 pm
Ello, my name is Shadow Ike! Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is!
I'm 14 years old and have read Twilight 3 times, New Moon twice, Eclipse 4 times, and Breaking Dawn 3 times! 8D You could say I have a lot of free time on my hands~

I'm on Team Edward (specifically Team Jasper xD)!

Leafion

cookie4444

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:26 am
Hey peoples, I'm cookie4444! I'm 14 (soon), and I started reading Twilight almost a year ago. I just borrowed Breaking Dawn from my friend and I havent finished it yet.
I'm on team Edward!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:14 pm
Um...my name is Rosalie...and I love Twilight of course.
I started reading Twilight at the beginning of the year...in November, I think. My favorite book in the Twilight series is Eclipse...and that's all I have to say. 3nodding mrgreen pirate

Rosalie Hale27

Angeline Darkblade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:23 pm
Hello! My name is Ellie but this is just my little alter ego named Angeline who is also a vampire. I'm 23 (Angel is 230) and I just love to write, read, sing and play the piano.

I began to read Twilight this year since my dad got me the whole saga for my birthday (remember the date; 1/31/1986). I love the story but still I am trying to understand it better and I know I will.

I am on team Edward... for now, but most likely I will be on his team forever.

Ellie  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces