Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:52 pm
Cho laughed a small bit, ''Not sure, but I guess the moonlight triggers things. It's different for who you are though.'' Cho smiled. ''That rabbit scares me.'' Alice whispered. Cho lifted her stuffed rabbit, the stitches in it shone it the light. ''It is different for some of us, you know how your venom is right if left in the body, correct? Werewolves also have a certain venom, when mixed it puts both traits in us. '' Estelluna noted quietly. ''Despite us being outcasted, people value us. Not many hyrids in this world.'' Kiba added.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:16 pm
"That's interesting, do you mind if I steal you for a bit?" Carlisle asked. "I advise against it, you might never see us again" Arianna joked.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:28 pm
Rachel laughed, but kept her eyes closed. I'm still angry at you you know. She mind-spoke to Edward. It's not fair of you to laugh like that. You have no idea what its like to be eternally 14. She sighed and rolled over on her side, facing away from him. Why don't you just go back to your human girlfriend. She was being mean, so she stopped and sat up, watching Carlisle intently, he seemed incredibly fascinated with Cho, and Rachel couldn't blame him.
Who thinks that somebody in the pack should find a mate, maybe evil, I don't know, plot twist or something  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:31 pm
''Sure, Cho go ahead.'' Cho smiled and walked to Carlisle. ''Don't go too far and watch out for the Northen Park!'' Estelluna yelled.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:01 pm
"You're brave letting her go like that. You may never get her back, just a heads up" Arianna siad to Estelluna.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:10 pm
-hey, i made my guild finnaly! It's called the beast of burden, join please!-

''Remember when I said, crusnik...Yeah, you do know a crusnik is right? Vampires that feed on other vampires.'' She noted. ''She's not thristy though.'' Kiba put in.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:24 pm
"That's a lovely thought" Arianna muttered darkly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:05 am
(Hm, since there's already a Cho, I think I'll make some new
characters for this one. My others are a package deal...)

Race: Vampire
Name: Ayaka
School(please Forks High School): Forks High
Friends: Chinatsu, Hoshi, Kazuo, and Kimiko.
Appearance:
(without the ears)

User Image

Family: Dead. Been Dead.
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: None
Likes: Anime, yaoi, reading, writing, manga, TV, computers, music, singing, guys, playing the piano, my friends, and alot of other stuff.
Personality: I am very nice, and very hyper. I love to write, especially poetry.
Height: 6'1
Grade: Ninth
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): Red
Eyes normal: Gold
Summary: As a young girl, she and her family were attacked by Vampires. Only she survived.
Sixth Sense(special power): She is able to see the future at will, and they can all mind-speak to each other..
Weakness: Blood.
Saying: Everything is Reachable. You've just got to find something worth reaching for.
Favorite Music: Do I have to pick?
Other:
Musical Instrument: Piano and Singing.

Chinatsu: Looks like this and is a Vampire

User Image

Hoshi: Looks like this and is a human, but travels with the Vampires. She is Kazuo's girlfriend.

User Image

Kazuo: Looks like this and is a Vampire. He is Hoshi's boyfriend.

User Image

Kimiko: Looks like this and is Vampire:

User Image  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:09 pm
Rachel rolled over to Arianna and Karissa. "I'm thinking we keep our distance. This 'crusnik' thing could be an issue."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:31 pm
''Haha, believe me, Cho is in more control than Carlislie!'' Estelluna laughed. Estelluna sensed the anger between Edward and Rachel, and instantly told them to shut up wth her mind.

-------------------------

Cho sat atop a rock, ''So what do you want to ask me?'' She asked.

-play him-  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:09 pm
"Is it hard? Trying to disguise yourself I mean" Carlisle wondered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:22 pm
''Of course not, usually I tell people I'm albino. Most people are idoits and believe it.'' Cho said standing.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:20 pm
"I say we wait and see. It wouldn't do to antagonize Cho - or else she might choose you as her next meal," Karissa joked. But then her face turned serious. "You know, when I came to Forks I thought I'd meet other vampires for sure. But never werewolves, and killer dads, and spider women, and crusniks." Arianna winced a bit as Karissa mentioned 'killer dads'. "I saw that Arianna - but your dad's not gone, you know. What are you going to do about him? And all this new stuff...am I the only one who doesn't think our lives are getting really complicated?" As she finished speaking, Karissa realized - at the reminder of dads - that her father's next birthday was tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:01 am
No, I'm not. I just use those names in my stories and such because I found them on a site and loved them.

Ayaka, Hoshi, Kazuo, Chinatsu, and Kimiko walked into the little town. "It's very green here.." Said Kimiko, grinning. "Yeah. It's also cloudy all the time. Good." remarked Kazuo, from his spot next to Hoshi. They all looked around, seeing some other figures up ahead. "Should we go up and introduce ourselves? We have to meet someone sometime." Said Ayaka, looking at the others. "Yeah, we ought to." said Chinatsu, and they all walked up to the other group.  

Azarni Usagi

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games