Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:42 pm
"Come on guys, let's go" Arianna said. She picked up Mirri despite her protests and ran to where Alessandra and Aysel. "Alright guys we really need to go." Arianna said, putting Mirri down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:07 pm
Mirri crossed her arms and sulked. "I can walk myself, and I didn't even get to watch him burn." She said angrily. "Guys can we hunt or something? I'm really thirsty right now." Said Mirri, not realizing that Aysel was in the car with them.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:18 pm
"I agree with you. Do you mind Aysel?" Arianna siad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:41 pm
Jackie wandered along, watching, waiting for something to happen. She sensed the presence of a few vampires but she couldn't be sure whether they were hostile or not. She made to way to where they were and watched them from a good safe distance. She subconciously sucked her thumb, waiting to see when they'd notice her. She wondered why they'd lit the poor boy on fire, and why they were carrying the girl who was apparently named Mirri.  

6vampire6mistress6

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:49 pm
Alessandra looked back to check Aysel's reaction, and suddenly shouted "Stop!" Arianna slammed on the breaks, and they all rocked a bit in their seatbelts. "What is it?" Raine asked worriedly. "There's a little kid back there," said Alessandra, pointing. "Firstly, something must be wrong, because 3-year olds don't attend highschool. Secondly, if - and this is a big 'if', don't get mad at me here Mirri - James survives, or even if another one of the vampires in school passes by, that girl might get into serious trouble. We never actually figured out how many other vampires live in Forks, and how many of them are vegetarians like us." ended Alessandra, seriously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:01 pm
"I'll go get the kid" Arianna said and got out of the car. She found the child and bent down. "Hi, I'm Arianna, do you mind if I pick you up?" she asked. She didn't want her to get mad or anything but she did want to get back to the others quickly.  

Arriana_lynn

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:51 am
Raine just watched Ari for a few minutes before turning back to them. "You okay, Mir? Al? Ay?" she had to laugh. She'd used almost three nicknames in a row.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:28 pm
'I don't think Ay sounds as good as the others Raine' Arianna told her as she waited for the "child" to reply.  

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:39 pm
"Heh, I know. But it would have sounded odd if I'd said Aysel after I'd said Mir and Al. But, you're right. I'll have to come up with a new one," Raine agreed as she brainstormed possible nicknames for Aysel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:27 pm
Alessandra chuckled nervously at the bizarreness of the moment. She was just itching to take the kid and go, but she knew Arianna's approach was more sensible. If the little girl started crying, someone might assume they were kidnapping her.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:47 pm
"I got nothing," Raine announced. "Except for maybe Ays...hm..." She shrugged. "Looks like we'll just have to keep brainstorming. Anything in particular you'd like be called, Aysel?" she asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:02 pm
Mirri tried to relax, but sitting in the car next to Aysel wasn't helping her thirst, it wasn't that bad, her blood wasn't particularly appealing, so she stepped out of the car. "I'm going to see that kid." She said, approaching the girl and Arianna. "She's a vampire Ari." She said firmly and sat down right in front of the girl, trying to stay eye-level for her. "How old are you? And how did you come to be here?"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:47 pm
"Mirri, she's 3 even I can tell that!" Arianna exclaimed. "Why don't you go hunt Mirri? I'll watch the kid" Arianna told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:56 pm
Jackie stared up at Arianna, not sure what to do. The girls seemed so angry with something, and frustratingly enough, her child-like mind couldn't comprehend it. She reached out for Arianna to take her. But then she began to cry. She'd been searching for so long for another vampire. For nearly a century she'd been searching! Now it was finally over, but she was a bit afraid.

((Note about Jackie: Yes, she's 93 however, she has the body and language of a 3 year old. She's very intelligent even though she looks like a child and, well, acts like one a lot. Basically, she's 3, but her attitude is like a 16 year old.))  

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:16 pm
Raine hopped out of the car and made her way over as the kid started crying. "What's wrong with her?" she asked Ari. "Is she okay?" Raine bent down and studied the child with her big topaz eyes. "She's pretty young-looking for a vampire. I've never seen one younger than at least ten."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games