Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:52 pm
(just to speed things up a little bit)
The bell rang and Caterina headed to her next(and most favorite) class band. "I'll see you guys in a bit. The Cullen's will be in the next class with you right?" Caterina asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:08 pm
"Ha! It looks like Wyatt's found Jasper!!! Just wait till he sees Emmet!" Exclaimed Lily to the twins and Caterina, as they walked the twins to meet the Cullens. They handed them off quickly, letting Alice drag them wherever she was taking them, and headed to class, where unfortunately, Wyatt was sitting. She sat as far as she could from him, but maintained a careful watch.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:46 pm
(I'm gonna introduce a new character, she's not major and you probably won't her much from her)
Caterina laughed at Lily's answer but headed to class, getting her flute out and heading to her seat. "Hello Elizabeth, how are you?" she asked, starting to put her flute together. "Pretty good. You?" Lizzy asked. "Same. Ohh, new music yay!" Caterina said, excited for a new challenge. "Only you would say yay!" Elizabeth said. "Shush, class is starting" Caterina siad as their teacher Mr. Damien got up on the little step up podium.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:35 pm
Lily grinned happily when Emmet walked into the classroom. She beckoned him over, and he sat next to her, unconsciously flexing his muscles. "Emmet, just look really mean alright?" He smiled, baring his teeth, and nodded. "One of my many talents!" Lily laughed, and checked Wyatt's thoughts and emotions without turning around. He was terrified.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:24 pm
"There's just more and more of them crawling out of the woodwork - like termites!" Wyatt thought, grinding his teeth furiously. He could practically see all his plans going up in smoke. He and Kenneth would have to devise a new strategy to get the girls...Kenneth. If Kenneth would even talk to him, that is.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:55 pm
Lily giggled madly, and explained when Emmet looked at her strangely. "This is going to be harder than he thought." She whispered. Leaning back in her chair, she used her powers and knocked Wyatt's books off the desk.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:10 pm
(I don't know how much longer I can get on the internet. We're redoing my grandparents room so the internet may be down for a while. I'll try to tell you when it goes down but feel free to play my part)
Caterina nearly burst out laughing. "WHat is your problem?" Lizzy asked. "I'll tell you later" Caterina told her vampire friend and went back to playing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:58 pm
Wyatt restrained the urge to both scream in frustration and pick up his books. He had to react, however, when his teacher asked "Aren't you going to retrieve your text, son?" He grudgingly obeyed. Wyatt relished the idea of catching the teacher off guard in the parking lot, afterschool one day, and showing him how unlike his son he really was - not even human, to be exact.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:41 pm
'He wouldn't!' Caterina thought to Lily, giving a small gasp that no human ears would be able to hear.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:15 pm
Well he certainly won't now. Thought Lily right back. She grinned as Wyatt's temper flared, she could almost taste it it was so tangible. Sure enough, as the class started, the teacher decided it was time to work on a partner's project. Partners, of course were chosen at random. So, Lily was not at all surprised when the teacher called out hers and Wyatt's name. With notable reluctance, she stood and strode over to Wyatt's desk. She nodded curtly and sat.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:56 pm
"You've got to be kidding me," Wyatt said flatly. His vision of giving the teacher a long and painful death became more clear.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:06 pm
"Oh how I wish I were." Said Lily acidly, her voice almost as venomous as her fangs. "Just try to behave for now. I suppose even you can do that."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:31 pm
Wyatt roughly grabbed his textbook and turned to the page the teacher had mentioned. An example was shown of the type of end product they were to aim for. Wyatt suppressed his frustration. This looked like it would take a lot of time to complete - maybe a week or two of having to work with this vegetarian vampire.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:26 pm
"Aren't we frustrated?" Said Lily tauntingly. She also glanced at the page, groaning inwardly at the amount of time it would take to complete. "Look. Wyatt, this doesn't have to be hard." She said, her golden eyes freezing over.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:02 pm
"Oh really. How would you propose to make this easier?" Wyatt's sarcasm was biting.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games