Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:34 pm
Sira had a confused look on his face as well. Nanaka had mentioned wires before but he never asked. "What wires?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:41 pm
Nanaka sighed. "Yeah." She ran her fingers over her mechanical eye and ear. "The wires that connect these to my brain."  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:46 pm
"Oh.." Sira said still a bit confused. 'I wonder why she has wires...' he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:48 pm
"What happened to your real eye and ear? Oh, sorry, sorry. I'm sure you wouldn't want to answer that. Sorry." Ai sighed. I wonder what happened.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:49 pm
Nanaka smiled sadly. "I'd tell you if I knew."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:52 pm
"Oh. Sorry for asking that question. I didn't mean for you to feel bad." Ai sighed. I seem to do that to some people when I first meet them.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:52 pm
Sira helped Nanaka back up. "Are you going to be okay..?" he asked her a concerned look in his eye's.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:55 pm
"I... yeah, I think so. I'll keep watch on it." Nanaka turned to Ai. "It's okay. You were just curious." She shouldered her scythe.  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:03 pm
Sira looked down at his left arm. It was hanging limply at his side. He sighed holding his right hand to his left arm. His hand glowed blue for a moment then his arm was healed. "Much better.." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:05 pm
Ai nodded. "Ok. Oh, Sira let me fix your arm." Her fingers started to glow and she ran them over his shoulder, realigning the muscles and nerves. "That should do it."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:07 pm
"Thanks." Sira said smilin as he was able to move his arm again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:08 pm
Nanaka put her scythe on her other shoulder. "Is everyone else alright?"  

deliciously H I C K

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:10 pm
"No problem." Ai smiled at Sira. "I believe so." She nodded at Nanaka.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:12 pm
"What should we do with these four..?" Sira said while kicking Itachi's head. 'Wow he's really asleep..' he thought as Itachi stayed asleep.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:14 pm
Nanaka bent down next to Itachi, examining his face. He'll be out for a couple of hours... "The village has been looking to capture them, right?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games