Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:57 am
"What?" He then writes in his notebook.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:59 am
"hmm what oh nothing" she opens her eyes  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:10 am
"No. what might get worse?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:11 am
"nothing, i was just oh never mind" she sits down in a chair sideways, her legs hanging over the side  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:16 am
He thinks for a minute. He then has a very concentrated look on his face. He goes behind the chair and tips it over. "I can move stuff." He then sits in the chair. "I'm gonna be here longer then you. They can't see me. You can because of the glasses or something."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:20 am
she falls to the floor "hey" she said standing up "you stealer" she walked over to the chair "if your a ghost then you wont mind me sitting here" she sat down on the chair again  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:26 am
he concentrated on having body mass and she fell off again. "I can keep this up. Listen, take this. It's like a walkie talky for ghosts. Keep it on this frequency and we'll be able to talk. Change ti and who knows who'll you might get. You could get Elvis or Jack the Ripper. I don't think it's worth the risk. I'll watch him and tell you if anything happens."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:27 am
she sits on him again "can i have my chair back now?" she asked pouting (hey gtg have to let my bro on, but ill b on around 11is)  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:28 am
(K) "No."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:32 am
"please, there is no other chairs left, and you took it from me" she said looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:38 am
"I took, you left. Do you have no respect for the dead. And if you don't do you have any respect for the tortured? and if you don't do you have any respect for greedy? and if you don't, do you have any respect for any of the combinations of the three?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:40 am
"fine be that way" she got off and sat down on the floor  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:42 am
"You could sit on the bed next to him. I wonder why your allowed in the room by yourself. The don't normally let children do that. They have to be supervised until eighteen. And unless you got held back a lot, you wouldn't be eighteen and in middle school."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:44 am
she rolls her eyes "whatever"  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:10 pm
(meanwhile in a world only hank can go to in his mind)

hank-*lays in a meddo of flowers* the sky is soo clear

???-u need to wake up hank

hank-*gets up* so how come u didn't give me all my memories back sis

sis-becuse i know u bro u would kill everyone and everything to kill the ones who did it and i thought the death of the shadow king would stop them but it did not instead they made a new one.

hank-so what now

sis-u have to fight your dark soul to win now the amout of dark energy u gave off nearly killed u because u did not kill Death, Axe, Noee, and Aqua.

hank-i know aqua is still alive but

sis-no one died the dark energy was given to u long ago now it will grow unless u fight in.

hank-so i am carrying the shadow king's darkness in me

sis-more or less. either way u need to live in this battle of good and evil. but first u need to chose between good or evil

hank-idk what side is good or evil

sis-u will know in time by your own answers and questions.

hank-oh i get it now so i am screwed right

sis-give yourself a little more credit

hank-so how do i wake up

sis-*looks at her hand as it fades away* i am tired the one i gave my powers to is healing u now but............i am soo tired *falls down in the meddow of flowers*

hank-*runs to her* SISTER r u ok

sis-no i am not but u will............brother.......................*starts to fade away completely* she loves u brother take care of her *goes away*

hank-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *the meddo dies and rots at his feet* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *the cleare sky darkens*

shadow king-hello hank

hank-what *tuns around* dam u *runs and punches him*

shadow king-*grabs him and brakes his hand* i am your dark soul......hank  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out