Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Keroko middle school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:48 pm
she smiled "thank you" she contined to sketch him then stopped noticing the teacher awake, she sets the notebook down and starts to work again  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:49 pm
King Phar
Kutakizukari-sama
King Phar
"how do you know?"

i was in the forest in a different clearing and over heard your conversation and saw you through the trees for a brief secind
"well than why should i let you live?"

cause ive got as much to lose as you do from you getting put away... ppl would wonder how i could hear you when you were three hundred meters away not to mention SEE you so yeah just trust me  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:51 pm
Kutakizukari-sama
King Phar
Kutakizukari-sama
King Phar
"how do you know?"

i was in the forest in a different clearing and over heard your conversation and saw you through the trees for a brief secind
"well than why should i let you live?"

cause ive got as much to lose as you do from you getting put away... ppl would wonder how i could hear you when you were three hundred meters away not to mention SEE you so yeah just trust me
"ok he's awak we should get back to work i'll finish this after school."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:52 pm
yeah *in his mind he wipes his forehead in relief* lets do that  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:52 pm
she finished her work and closed her book, she grabs her notebook and starts to finishe the sketch  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:58 pm
finishing his work tash writes on a peace of notes and passes it to meagan it sais "so how is it with your aunt?"  

King Phar

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:58 pm
he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a three-class notebook
now to catch up on my studies  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:59 pm
King Phar
finishing his work tash writes on a peace of notes and passes it to meagan it sais "so how is it with your aunt?"
"shes ok. a little mad about me sneaking out these days" she wrote back on the note  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
"shes ok. a little mad about me sneaking out these days" she wrote back on the note
reading it he writes back "want to see how mad she can get befor she snaps >: )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:03 pm
he reads the notes he wrote, which takes about ten seconds, then puts his notebook back in his pocket. he then decides to get in the note conversation with them*writes on a peice of paper -so tash you gonna ask her out yet?- then gives it to tash* he snickers again  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:04 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
she smiled and writes "i dont think she can snap, shes been a little soft of me lately"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:05 pm
Kutakizukari-sama
he reads the notes he wrote, which takes about ten seconds, then puts his notebook back in his pocket. he then decides to get in the note conversation with them*writes on a peice of paper -so tash you gonna ask her out yet?- then gives it to tash* he snickers again

(what how did you get that)  

King Phar

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:10 pm
King Phar
Kutakizukari-sama

(whered you get your peice of paper? did you pull it out of thin air it came from the note book, duh)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:11 pm
Kutakizukari-sama
King Phar
Kutakizukari-sama

(whered you get your peice of paper? did you pull it out of thin air it came from the note book, duh)
(er my notebook the one thats in my pocket now)  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
she smiled and writes "i dont think she can snap, shes been a little soft of me lately"

"why not see how far she can go want to go to a movie?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games