Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:45 am
Dammie-kins
Must you always do this?

Yes, actually.
You always "stand up for" what you believe, but each time I do, you berate me for it.
b  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:22 pm
*Blasts Dameon's head off with meh evil cannon*I finally got to use the plasma setting...

XD  

Demonic Repentance

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:33 pm
You're not standing up for yourself though~

You just seem to decide to undermine it and make it feel a little harder to achieve~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:16 pm
I'm not standing up for myself,
I'm standing up for what I think.
b  

Bellabie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:49 pm
is anyone criticizing it?

If I'm not confused your standing up for something that is just sitting there enjoying itself~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:29 pm
Alright, here's my piece. Bellabie, what exactly are you standing for? Obviously, you do not like the way he works which is fine but yeah, you are undermining people for what they are doing. Seriously, if what he was doing or how he was outside of what he was doing was ban-worthy, he would be banned by now.

I think the guild-owner, Stratus, has no issue with it.  

Sapphire Diamonds

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:43 am
3nodding

Bella, I'm not mad at you either *hugs bellabie* Sometimes when you do this it frustrates the people in power because it sparks "Other thoughts" and often those lead down the trail of "questioning power" while I think that is good and all we are trying our best to keep everything nice and pretty for you guys

Doesn't always work, we're still human, but we try~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:30 pm
I'm just curious, what was the point of the post on page 48 in large type red lettering?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:04 pm
so people know and understand that they are meant to read and comprehend it. It stands out on the page, and is done as such so people read and remember it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:18 pm
Dammie-kins
is anyone criticizing it?

But previously,
You
*slaps bellabie*
Must you always do this?

Perhaps I was wrong, but that sounded rather critical...
Anyhow, I have no qualms against Dronze or, the aptly named, "Dronze Rants." I was merely "irked" (if that means at all what I think it does) by the way that the post in red made it seem as though there were some style or technique in which Dronze Rants are written that cannot be achieved by anyone else.
My post, which was certainly ambiguous and poorly thought-out, on my behalf, was merely meant to say that I thought, and others, apparently, had thought, that this was untrue. What I meant by my words was that there was such a 'stigma of Dronze' that no one would question He Who Holds the Oar.
I did not mean to say that Dronze has broken any rules, but that he has such a manner about him that he would unquestioned, as Dameon has put it.
People ought to question power, I think. Perhaps you do not agree.
People ought to question, and the power ought to be able to answer.
Perhaps this is the answer, a metaphorical slap in the face,
I do not know.

Apologies, Dronze, for my post, not because of it, itself, but the many posts I have written afterwards cluttering your thread. I suppose I'm just no good at questioning authority. Or speaking with it.
b  

Bellabie

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:22 pm
there are plenty of people who pick apart posts like this, however, given the nature of the rants, themselves, one really has to understand that they are meant to be a slap in the head mixed with an education of what was done wrong or presented incorrectly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:25 pm
"slap" to the head...hehehe....

Bella, I didn't say do not question power~ All I said is you make others jobs frustrating >,<

*sighs*
Oh well, once again, she didn't even notice my apology

Dronze, I believe I have a rant topic for you, Shall I send it over?  

Dameon the -V-

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:30 pm
by all means...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:40 pm
Dammie-kins
*sighs*
Oh well, once again, she didn't even notice my apology

Not so.
You said that you weren't mad at me. I recognize this.
Thank you?
I suppose I should stop here, for each time this persist I make both of us very upset and I do not wish to do that.
b  

Bellabie

HalesABlack

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:55 am
Looking empty around here...

OOH! MARSHMALLOW!

Sorry, couldn't resist.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games