Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime School (and Life!) RP (need peoples!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:41 am
She still held on him, even as she slowly broke the kiss. She looked up at him, playing lightly his his hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:46 am
He watched her playing with his hair. He looked at his hair to find that it was damp and mud encrusted. He looked at her to find that she was in the same condition except less muddy. He laughed a bit as his hand went to her cheek, as if to make sure she's real.  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:49 am
She smiled softly, recognizing the gesture. "Oh, I'm real alright." She chuckled softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:53 am
He smiled. "It's hard to believe...someone so...unique and beautiful as you is. And it makes it even harder to believe that you are hanging out with me." He laughed a bit.  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:36 pm
She blushed prettily and graceful twirled away from him and smiled. "Catch me if you can." She winked, and started running.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:49 pm
Sirius laughed as he chased after her. He was fast, but she was faster. He took a quick shortcut as they rounded a tree and got right behind her. He laughed again as he grabbed her shoulders, tripping and bringing them both down. "Ugh...I'm such a klutz." He laughed harder while he laid on the ground.  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:10 pm
She laid next to him, laughing along with him. "I never thought I'd see a man klutz," she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:15 pm
He laughed then said quietly, "I'm the exception to a lot of things."  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:28 pm
She looked at him, slowly sitting up. "Why do I get the feeling that had more then one meaning?" Her eyes bore into his.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:40 pm
He smiled, "Well besides the klutz thing, unlike what you say of other guys I'm not trying to get into your pants." He said it sarcastically, hiding what the true meaning was.  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:43 pm
She bit her lower lip a bit, and pounced him, stretching out comfortably on top. "Now then...tell me what ou really meant, or I'll do some of the most absurd and cruel ways of torturing a man." She smirked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:48 pm
He smiled a bit but it quickly faded. "I..." He looked sideways. "It's not important." He said quietly. He didn't want her knowing, even if it meant little to her.  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:53 pm
She gave his nose a good solid poke. "Tell me." She sat on his chest (she was short, and weighed little) and crossed her arms, pouting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:09 pm
"Well all my parents have been extrordinary business men or women. They have made fortunes out of almost nothing. Yet I didn't choose to take that path, I tried becoming a mucisian. They don't have much support for me, except my uncle." He let out a sigh. "I am an exception to my family apparently. Like I said, it isn't important. Just a rant." He smiled a bit.+  

irishdawg69

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:28 pm
bane left the school and headed out to find something to do and decided to look into something.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff