Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:04 am
((don’t worry Ty ninja …we will be joining you shortly! twisted Wmahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha!!))

Tramer smiled as Larien helped him down and asked about his injuries, “luck fully the poison was only designed to paralyze the mind and not to damage the body, and as for the actual wounds…” Tramer said as he looked down to the ground and placed a hand over his chest were the spiders fangs had pierced his flesh, “they…will heal quickly” Tramer continued as he looked back up to Larien with a smile on his face, he could already fell his flesh starting to weave back together, and it was that fact that worry him the most, it was just one more reminder of the slow but relentless changes Dericos was causing him to go through.

Taking the initiative Tramer led Larien over into the general area the others had decided to rest in, he did his best to act normal, even thou he could fell Dericos slowly chipping away at the defenses in his mind, Tramer new he was strong enough to hold Dericos at bay for quite some time, but nun the less he new he could only delay the inevitable for so long.

Climbing up into a near by Tree Tramer took a seat on a large branch and gestured for Larien to join him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:24 pm
shmitty kept falling in and out of dreamland. finaly he pulled from his pack his white wooden pipe... he made a small grin before bringing to his lips, he created a smalll flame at the end of his finger and drew in a long breath of the smoke. he closed his eyes and waited tell he couldnt hold in the smoke anylonger and let it out... "whooooo hooo cough cough.... that should help sleep." he put the pipe away and curled into a ball before closing his eyes again to try and sleep  

Orin Dragoon

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:28 pm
Smiling at Tramer Larien chuckely slightly.
"Well as long as you remember who I am and what that means to you we will get along just fine."
Looking over at Schmitty she aloud herself to laugh a little harder.
"Don't worry the fire will stay lit."
She watched as Tramer climbed up the tree and started up after he motioned for her to join him. She climbed with the ease and grace that a jungle cat has and within seconds was sitting next to him cuddleing next to his chest.
She could tell that there was something on his mind that was troubling, but figured it could wait until he was healed and rested.
Nodding towards Keyrim she smiled and closed her eyes.

Keyrim was laying down within minutes of landing but kept his ears open for any uninvited guests.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:33 pm
The night passed by rather uneventfully, waking in the early hours of the morning Tramer was careful not to wake Larien as he when out and scouted the area, promptly returning to were everyone was resting “wake up everyone!” Tramer yelled fairly loudly, “we cannot afford to give the enemy to much rest…once everyone is awake and geared up we will set out” Tramer finished before heading over toward Larien, “can you track Clover?” Tramer asked not having found any divisive leads to were Ty and Clover fled to.  

Tramer
Crew

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:33 pm
Larien was well awake when Tramer walked over to her and asked about Clover.
"It is hard to pinpoint a location on her considering that I think she has been posessed. There are a few lighter spider auras comeing from directely in the center of the nest. That could be them, but it could also be wounded who are about ready to die. I think if I could get closer to her and she reached out for me at the same time it would be alot easier."
Smiling she looked up at Tramer.
"But since when is anything we go through easy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:06 pm
Jerking awake, Rosette jumped on top of both Shmitty and Ezorin trying to wake them. "Guys we've been asleep long enough, time to get up. Let's go, we have friends to save." Getting cleaned up, Rosette kept at getting up the two men she was travling with at the moment.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Bortelex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:18 pm
When Ezorin awoke he wasn't sure if it was because of Tramer's voice or the dream he was having. If you could call it a dream that he had spent the last night envisioning. After he became fully aware of thing, which wasn't long, he could tell that his back was sore form leaning against a tree all night. He was used to this, he had slept while standing before even while having a weapon drawn a few times. Ezorin went over to Tramer and said, "Where do you intend to start looking. We killed many in the last battle. Any that remain will be hard to track and I doubt that they would gather to the ones we are looking for."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:31 am
shmitty awoke with a stardle when Rosette jumped ontop of him "ahhh" he looked up at Rosette with a tired smirk before slowly getting to his feet "Ill tackle you" he said jokingly before turning towards to Tramer, with the task of finding Clover and Ty and the enemy set in his mind. "Tramer. while you and Larien were off in that emergency. I watched clover get takin over and flee near the end of our fight with the spiders... if we retrace our steps... maybe I can pick up her scent under the scent of spider blood" he looked around at the others

((I found a pic that looks more of what I would look like as a bad a** Fox demon))  

Orin Dragoon

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:13 pm
“your right…thou if it were to easy then we would all get bored…” Tramer said to Larien with a laugh as he turned to face the rest of the group “ok, Shmitty get us close enough for Larien to pinpoint them, if they are in the nest…then we will have to rush them, if we stay together in a tight group only killing those in are way we should be able to cut are way into the inner depths of the colony…thou hopefully Ty and Clover are hiding somewhere else…” Tramer said as he approached Shmitty and motioned for his to lead the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Shmitty nodded and started making his way back to the the battle scene of what they fought yesterday, this time the spiders blood was now dry and smelt like rotting spider remains already... he got to the area were the spider controling Rosette made the switch to Clover, and started slowly walking in the direction of were the the controlled Clover ran. soon stopping to make sure the others were following..  

Orin Dragoon

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:52 am
"Don't worry about me." Rosette yelled as she ran to catch up. "I can keep up you know." Pushing foward past, she turned around. "Now who is waiting on who?" she asked a huge smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:03 pm
Shmity smirked and shook his head as Rosette ran by.

"you can help me... if you want, your noise is probally is just as good as mine... the scent is going to be very faint so we need to consentrate"

continueing in the direction he saw clover run in continuisly sniffing the air into his lungs.  

Orin Dragoon

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:33 pm
Larien walked behind the group with Tramer and just watched as the younger members messed around. She thought about her last adventure with the group and about Epotheros. She hoped they would find him some day again, more for Clover's sake.
Leaning over to Tramer she asked, "Well, do you think we will be as lucky in this escapade as in our past ones?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:11 pm
"I'll help anyway I can. I miss having the whole team together." Taking a deep breath of air as well, Rosette followed after Shmity not waiting for Ezorin.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Bortelex

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:50 pm
((Your more or less just not waiting for me to post and I'm just not sure about what to post. It would make sense to try to track on foot but would we really leave the horses in the middle of nowhere?))

Ezorin followed after Shmity since the later was tracking. Ezorin waited when Shmity did and when they were moving again Rosette had joined in on tracking. Ezorin continued along letting them lead the way.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games