Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:30 am

(How have you been?)

"Yeah." He found one and a door he had never seen before. He ignored it for now and went to dial when a voice came over the phone. (All that is heard is what Walt says.)

"Hello? Oh really? Yes, I'm a student. Well, I think we may need an ambulance. Thank you. No I didn't, no. Yes. I really think she, what? NO! No. We were. Yeah. Well. We are right now. Yeah. Come on! I really think that she might need an ambulance. She was whacked on her head. The ceiling. No, she wasn't jumping. Well, I was jumping on the floor above and the ceiling fell through. I'm not that heavy! I don't know how or why it fell. Just, OK, alright. Fine. We'll be waiting by the front door." He led her back to the front door. He started singing to himself so she could barely hear if it was mumbling or singing.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:38 am

(been good, going to a baseball game later today ^_^)
She raises her eyebrows "what was that about?" she chuckles and looks around before imagining a butterfly flying and landing on her nose "Ooo look a butterfly" she smiles looking down her nose.

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:40 am

He smiled and thought maybe he should bring her back to the reality of this world. So he pinched her side right below her rib cage again.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:42 am

"ouch" she jumps to the side looking at him, she makes a face before smiling "what? you didnt see it?"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:05 am

"See what?" He goes over and supports her again. "Lets go to the door and wait for them to give us a ride."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:16 am

"uhh never mind' she said "and okay, they coming soon?"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:21 pm

"Just watch for the helicopters and submarines."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:31 am

"oh okay" she nodds "wait...WHa=?" she looks at him "why submarines?????"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:30 pm

"I don't know. They're probably Germans or something."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:33 pm

"ahh right" she leans against him closing her eyes. After a while it seems like she had fallen asleep

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:12 pm

As soon as he sees, he tries to wake her. "Hey, come on. Think about swiming pools. Think about when I stole Ben Afflack's credit card number. Remember, well, even I can't remember what happened when that attack went on, But wake up anyway. Come on!" He didn't want to risk shaking her, so he kind of did something between a slap and a pat on her cheeks.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:16 pm

"No..." she groans and slaps at his hands "so tired" she falls back "ow......." she rubs her head, half asleep half awake "wait...you stole Ben Afflack's credit card number?" she giggles "thats funny"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:55 am

"Yeah. Remember?" An ambulance and a cop car were then visible in the distance. But neither had their lights on. But, they weren't going anywhere else so they had to be coming for them. Unfortunately, Walt had forgotten to open the door and since he was concentrating on keeping her awake he didn't know they were coming yet. "I did that because I didn't have any cash. I told you I had learned it from three computer super-hackers. Man I miss those guys."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:59 pm

"oh yea...." she half sits up, looking at him sleepily "what other funny things you did?" she asked and yawns before getting up slowly

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:18 pm

"Oh, many things." Someone knocked on the door. He opened the door and a couple of ambulince drivers came in and grabbed her while the cop took him to the side, not arresting him. Just asking questions. (I say it like that, because I once put that they arrested a char. once the door was opened. I realize that isn't how they do things so I'm making sure I stick to how they do it as far as I know.)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games